According to Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I know yer just toying with me now... But it still exposes everything I stated in the post, where my main points are being avoided.

Not toying, it is the truth. Even bad things are to our benefit, and it has been so with far worse things than loosing a toe.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I tried for 30+ years to earnestly seek Him for myself and failed. Not a shred of demonstration was ever given.
God does not do party tricks for people, if you expect Him to do that to prove Himself, than it most likely will not happen, God has probably proved Himself to you over and over again, but it was never the way you expected Him to, you lost a toe, so you should be grateful you never lost your foot. Everyone wants God to dance for them like a puppet, they pull the strings and HE does the tricks, you need to just give up demanding of Him and just let Him into your life on His terms not yours. With God it must be His way, if you want to run teh show, you will be doing it on your own.

Remember what Jesus said.

Mat_26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

are you willing to just hand it all over to Him??

Reactions: Helen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It's also no wonder you are ending your response with a cosmic threat. 'In the end, you'll get yours' In my case, it's a good thing you have offered NO evidence of this hell you seem to believe in. Otherwise, I might be scared.

We wouldn't want that, then you might be coerced into believing. I'm glad you were lying about taking pascals wager from way back at the beginning of this discussion, at least you'll have this life to enjoy.

I'm closing this topic, it no longer serves a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.