Acts 2:17-19 can anyone share their visions in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I don't think we need visions anymore. We can see the whole scenerio playing out in front of our very eyes.
All you have ro do is open them.

Hugs
Do we genuinely possess more knowledge than God regarding our own needs?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I just believe He already gave us everything we need to know.
Hugs
Ziggy, I have an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit. He sometimes guides me to do things for others. So he has revealed new things to me. And there have been times he clarified things in the bible for me. He said to me "God can do no evil and Satan can do no good". I have since switched from the KJV to the NKJV of the bible as the KJV says that "God repented of the evil he thought to do" which I now know, because of revelation, that it is incorrect.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Jhn 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Hugs
1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is still much that can be learned about heaven where God lives. So perhaps we can pray that God teaches us about that?