Acts 2:17-19 can anyone share their visions in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The Acts 2:17-20 "’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Acts 2:17-20 "’In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

This is a quote from Joel's prophecy, one which is generally misunderstood because of the way it is written in order to hide its true meaning from the worldly wise, the church nominal.

Please see the following blog post on this forum for more on this prophecy here.
“The Spirit Poured upon All Flesh”

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
This is a quote from Joel's prophecy, one which is generally misunderstood because of the way it is written in order to hide its true meaning from the worldly wise, the church nominal.

Please see the following blog post on this forum for more on this prophecy here.
“The Spirit Poured upon All Flesh”
There God poured out his Spirit upon his servants and handmaidens; but did he pour it out upon ALL flesh? Certainly not; only on those who received Jesus and became sons of God by consecration.

did the word of God lied then?
why would it say all flesh if it's not all flesh

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw a volcano come out of the peninsula here in the Pacific Northwest USA. And I saw the coast line of California USA drop into the ocean. But I don't know when these things might happen.

When I saw the peninsula erupt with a volcano the people were cut off and many died. When I saw the coast of California drop I saw angels that descended and collected many of the souls, but not all.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also recently I saw three tornados between the midwest and east coast of the USA. One has already happened. I get visions of bad things which I think relate to global warming.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only visions I have received are personal. It was just to let me know I will be in a certain place when I am 52. In my experience visions are very different from dreams. In a vision you are in another time, literally. It is so real you know it is different from a dream. Your logic is still intact unlike dreams. It is like time travel. Visions are absolutely amazing. I envy people who get visions regularly.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw a volcano come out of the peninsula here in the Pacific Northwest USA. And I saw the coast line of California USA drop into the ocean. But I don't know when these things might happen.

When I saw the peninsula erupt with a volcano the people were cut off and many died. When I saw the coast of California drop I saw angels that descended and collected many of the souls, but not all.
I am fascinated with the prophecy of the volcanos in central Oregon. I can’t remember the preacher that had the visions. Where was this volcano in your vision? Oregon?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What did the angels look like?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am fascinated with the prophecy of the volcanos in central Oregon. I can’t remember the preacher that had the visions. Where was this volcano in your vision? Oregon?
Washington on the peninsula and it was just next to it and came out of the ocean. I was as an angel floating over it. The lava flowed onto the peninsula.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There God poured out his Spirit upon his servants and handmaidens; but did he pour it out upon ALL flesh? Certainly not; only on those who received Jesus and became sons of God by consecration.

did the word of God lied then?
why would it say all flesh if it's not all flesh
God poured out His spirit upon all flesh, that those who are His would be saved, and the wicked condemned.
But notice He says, "In the last days." Which He does not say regarding before or after, but regarding "in." Which is to say "in Him" who by and for, all things were created...who is "the Last." These are those days--those days of the harvest of Christ, for whom the heavens have been rallied to the call of judgement before God...Some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Also recently I saw three tornados between the midwest and east coast of the USA. One has already happened. I get visions of bad things which I think relate to global warming.
@Mantis
thanks for sharing
you might not know so i'll also share this about climate change the mainstream media has not publish or show this but according yahoo news and other news there was a scientist from NASA who rally asking support he also cried saying we only have 3-5 years to save the earth or everything will be permanent
idk if it is true but maybe it is but because money is at stake a lot of people are quiet
What did the angels look like?
@devin553344
i also want to know what you saw how angels looks
even if you don't remember them exactly how they look like
just tell us how did you kniw they are angels

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mantis
thanks for sharing
you might not know so i'll also share this about climate change the mainstream media has not publish or show this but according yahoo news and other news there was a scientist from NASA who rally asking support he also cried saying we only have 3-5 years to save the earth or everything will be permanent
idk if it is true but maybe it is but because money is at stake a lot of people are quiet

@devin553344
i also want to know what you saw how angels looks
even if you don't remember them exactly how they look like
just tell us how did you kniw they are angels
I saw heaven above and angels descending out of heaven and collecting the white stars in the ocean, the white stars where spirits that were clean, the dark spots where evil spirits that he left behind. I honestly don't remember what the angels looked like, but I knew they were angels because they descended out of heaven to the earth below.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stredaleve I had another vision a long time ago. I saw a white star fall to earth and when it approached it slowed until it finally touched the earth and a ring of fire went out from it and engulfed the earth. I think what I saw was the final cleansing of the earth.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct.

Did the word of God lied then?
Heavens no. “Let God be true and every man a liar”. (Rom 3:4)

Why would it say all flesh if it's not all flesh

It will be “all flesh” soon, but the “due time” for this to take place has not yet arrived, we have not yet reached “the last days” (the next age) mentioned in Joel’s prophecy, we are still in “those days” the Gospel age, the days in which the Lord has been pouring out his spirit upon his servants and handmaidens, the spirit begotten, the true Church. This out-pouring of God’s spirit began first at Pentecost and will continue until the time when God has poured out his spirit on all flesh during the millennial age.

AceWestfall08

Apr 29, 2022
West Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One time I had a dream. I was walking in a field and all of a sudden I heard loud trumpets. A guy appeared magically from the sky and hit the earth like a comet. Cracks began to form and fountains of water started shooting up everywhere. Then the cracks in the earth collapsed and swallowed itself into a black abyss. I woke up before I fell in too.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not correct because that's the one you said i obly copy it and paste

When I said correct, I was agreeing with the statement made in the blog post, which you copied and pasted, viz.,

There God poured out his Spirit upon his servants and handmaidens; but did he pour it out upon all flesh? Certainly not; only on those who received Jesus and became sons of God by consecration.”

The Prophet Joel mentions both of the outpourings of the Spirit (viz. that which pertains to the present time, the gospel age and that which pertains to the next age, the millennial age). Peter in quoting Joel recognized Pentecost as a fulfillment of this, and so it was. The chief part of the prophecy, was fulfilled there, but not all of it.

then where are we?
but i believe we are in the last days based on the word and what is happening

God gave you the holy spirit that's why you know the holy spirit guided you to the truth?

We are in the last days, the last days of this age, the gospel age, in fact we have already entered the over-lapping of the ages, the gospel and the millennial age, but we have not yet reached “those daysthe last days referred to in Joel’s prophecy, those days must await the completion of the Church first and the establishment of the Mediatorial phase of the kingdom. This will not begin until the present heavens (the ecclesiastical or religious heavens, the heavens here on earth) and the earth (the present social order) have been dissolved in the fire (anarchy, the great time of trouble) to come.

Then with the establishment of the new heavens (powers of spiritual control, God’s kingdom, his glorified Church), and the new earth (the new social order, reorganized under God’s kingdom) the Lord will pour out his spirit on all his earthly or human sons.