Acts 2:17-19 can anyone share their visions in the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
@stredaleve just checking in to see if you are OK. I heard there was flooding in the Philippines from the storms?
compare to US a lot of houses here are made of concrete
even if a hurricane pass by us you can be sure it wouldn't be worse than the damage US experiences everytime
and in the past days we've mostly experienced cloudy, clear and sunny sky there's barely any rain much more a flood

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
compare to US a lot of houses here are made of concrete
even if a hurricane pass by us you can be sure it wouldn't be worse than the damage US experiences everytime
and in the past days we've mostly experienced cloudy, clear and sunny sky there's barely any rain much more a flood
Good to hear. I just heard the news channel say something about it.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Islands do not float , they are merely the tops of moutains which reach above water level . My advice is
we stick to our bibles . Science has a lot of theories , none of which can save nor draw us close to GOD .
do you believe that science disagree with the word of God?
I think different
true science don't but men

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think different

Do you believe that 95% of those proclaiming to be "Scientist" that you use as foundational truth, don't believe in a God creator?

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Good to hear. I just heard the news channel say something about it.
well I was hoping something interesting would happen
something like a catastrophe
hoped but not asked
guess a lot prayed for it to disarray
I do wished for the end to come
but of course I'm not gonna pray for it
there are a lot of people who are enjoying their lives

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Do you believe that 95% of those proclaiming to be "Scientist" that you use as foundational truth, don't believe in a God creator?
but where do you think they've got their knowledge?
science accepts the word of God but the men studying science don't

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but where do you think they've got their knowledge?
science accepts the word of God but the men studying science don't
Fairy tales and dreams, modern science Is humanism void of a God creator, deniers of biblical truth "Fact"!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well I was hoping something interesting would happen
something like a catastrophe
hoped but not asked
guess a lot prayed for it to disarray
I do wished for the end to come
but of course I'm not gonna pray for it
there are a lot of people who are enjoying their lives
Wierd!

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the topic was about California then the land would become a floating island if it broke off at the Andreas Fault.
Well in the dream that I remembered and seeing the Peninsula with a volcano erupting next to it out of the ocean I was an angel floating over it, so I would have been dead already for who knows how long.

My Mom also had a dream like that where she was an angel floating over the land and it was on fire and she was looking for her family and concerned. She passed away last year around this time.

Hopefully these dreams are symbolic and it means something else. But who knows.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think different
I would tend to agree. In fact science leads to the understanding of just how Almighty God actually is. People that deny science deny the truth.

John 8:32 NKJV
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

And the book of Daniel speaks of travel, probably aircraft and automobiles and knowledge increasing in the last days:

Daniel 12:4

4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would tend to agree. In fact science leads to the understanding of just how Almighty God actually is. People that deny science deny the truth.

John 8:32 NKJV
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

And the book of Daniel speaks of travel, probably aircraft and automobiles and knowledge increasing in the last days:

Daniel 12:4

4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
Your Claim is a joke, 99% of modern scientist deny of a God creator!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Claim is a joke, 99% of modern scientist deny of a God creator!
This is a claim made by a lot of people that don't like science. I find it interesting as many of the great physicists were in fact Christian.

I also find it interesting that many that deny science are using it's benefits to claim such. Like computers and smart phones, doctors and medicine, cars, aircraft, etc. Heck we even life in a free land where we can express our opinions. But it wouldn't be that way if we were not a military super power (yep and that super power is brought by physics).

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heck @Truth7t7, there is even science based religions that attempt to blend Christianity with science. As many understand that science is the study of truth. And yes there is some false ideas presented in science that aren't biblical. But I real Christian scientist knows and understands that. (Christian Science - Wikipedia) (Church of Scientology - Wikipedia)

Max Planck:

"Planck was a member of the Lutheran Church in Germany. He was very tolerant towards alternative views and religions."

James Maxwell:

"Maxwell's intellectual understanding of his Christian faith and of science grew rapidly during his Cambridge years. He joined the "Apostles", an exclusive debating society of the intellectual elite, where through his essays he sought to work out this understanding."

People usually refer to Einstein who was a terrible Christian. But then he wasn't the best physicist either.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a claim made by a lot of people that don't like science. I find it interesting as many of the great physicists were in fact Christian.

I also find it interesting that many that deny science are using it's benefits to claim such. Like computers and smart phones, doctors and medicine, cars, aircraft, etc. Heck we even life in a free land where we can express our opinions. But it wouldn't be that way if we were not a military super power (yep and that super power is brought by physics).
Your claim is a joke, the majority of physicists don't believe in a God creator, post your claims, waiting

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is a joke, the majority of physicists don't believe in a God creator, post your claims, waiting
True that in these last days many have fallen from God. But if you go back to the true advances in physics which was in the 1800's and 1900's you'll find that they were in fact Christians that made the break thrus. A lot of garbage science has been made since then. And they all celebrate by giving each other Nobel prizes for garbage. All that proves is that evil and lies are growing in these last days.

See post #133

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary
Heck @Truth7t7, there is even science based religions that attempt to blend Christianity with science. As many understand that science is the study of truth. And yes there is some false ideas presented in science that aren't biblical. But I real Christian scientist knows and understands that. (Christian Science - Wikipedia) (Church of Scientology - Wikipedia)

Max Planck:

"Planck was a member of the Lutheran Church in Germany. He was very tolerant towards alternative views and religions."

James Maxwell:

"Maxwell's intellectual understanding of his Christian faith and of science grew rapidly during his Cambridge years. He joined the "Apostles", an exclusive debating society of the intellectual elite, where through his essays he sought to work out this understanding."

People usually refer to Einstein who was a terrible Christian. But then he wasn't the best physicist either.
Sounds Like Mary Baker Eddy, a False Prophetess "Christ Scientist"

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary

Sounds Like Mary Baker Eddy, a False Prophetess "Christ Scientist"
LOL, what a strange connection you're trying to make, absurd.

Boyle's Law is also an example of Christian scientists, who came up with the methods for early steam engines that powered trains. Let's face it all the great physicists were Christians:

Robert Boyle is an outstanding example of a Christian scientist whose faith interacted fundamentally with his science. His remarkable piety was the driving force behind his interest in science and his Christian character shaped the ways in which he conducted his scientific life.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, what a strange connection you're trying to make, absurd.

Boyle's Law is also an example of Christian scientists, who came up with the methods for early steam engines that powered trains. Let's face it all the great physicists were Christians:

Robert Boyle is an outstanding example of a Christian scientist whose faith interacted fundamentally with his science. His remarkable piety was the driving force behind his interest in science and his Christian character shaped the ways in which he conducted his scientific life.
Your claim is out in left field, scientist and Physics majors weren't Christian in the majority, more dream time

Modern science opposes a God creator, stop here while you have a little respect

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Max Planck:

James Maxwell:

You stated absolutely nothing, do you feel good now?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is out in left field, scientist and Physics majors weren't Christian in the majority, more dream time

Modern science opposes a God creator, stop here while you have a little respect
I have to side with @devin553344...
Quote:
Events in Europe such as the Galileo affair of the early 17th century, associated with the scientific revolution and the Age of Enlightenment, led scholars such as John William Draper to postulate (c.  1874) a conflict thesis, suggesting that religion and science have been in conflict methodologically, factually and politically throughout history. Some contemporary philosophers and scientists, such as Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, Peter Atkins, and Donald Prothero subscribe to this thesis; however, historians such as Stephen Shapin claim that "it is a very long time since these attitudes have been held by historians of science."[13]

Many scientists, philosophers, and theologians throughout history, from Augustine of Hippo to Thomas Aquinas to Francisco Ayala, Kenneth R. Miller, and Francis Collins, have seen compatibility or interdependence between religion and science. Biologist Stephen Jay Gould regarded religion and science as "non-overlapping magisteria", addressing fundamentally separate forms of knowledge and aspects of life. Some historians of science and mathematicians, including John Lennox, Thomas Berry, and Brian Swimme, propose an interconnection between science and religion, while others such as Ian Barbour believe there are even parallels. Public acceptance of scientific facts may sometimes be influenced by religious beliefs such as in the United States, where some reject the concept of evolution by natural selection, especially regarding Human beings. Nevertheless, the American National Academy of Sciences has written that "the evidence for evolution can be fully compatible with religious faith",[14] a view endorsed by many religious denominations.[15]

And this article:
The Search For God - Proving God Exists With Peer-Reviewed Science

Reactions: dev553344