Addressing KJV Errors

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said the mark of a true believer is to teach. What I did say was when a true believer witnesses to unsaved people he is actually teaching, or declaring, or prophesying the word of God. If I neglected to say it this way, it is what I meant.

If you read Joel 2:28-29, and Acts 2:17-18 you'll probably understand what I'm trying to convey.

To God Be The Glory

Thank you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe there is a big difference between a believer and a true believer. In this sense, there are those who claim to be a believer and is actually not, and there are believers who actually have been saved by God.

Salvation is God's program and only He can save, not by works of man, it s a gift.

When we witness and bring the Gospel to an unsaved person, indeed, we are teaching!

To God Be The Glory

I think there are believers and then there are Believing-believers.
Believers are born again, but what I call 'pew warmers'...then there are the Believing-believers which are actually passionate about God and the things of God.
( God chasers)
Believing-believers can often get annoyed with believers because they are spoon fed passive Christians.
While believers often call Believing-believers hyper spiritual :D

Reactions: pia

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there are believers and then there are Believing-believers.
Believers are born again, but what I call 'pew warmers'...then there are the Believing-believers which are actually passionate about God and the things of God.
( God chasers)
Believing-believers can often get annoyed with believers because they are spoon fed passive Christians.
While believers often call Believing-believers hyper spiritual :D

Well said!

Can you show me how to like a post. I've clicked on like button but all it says "you like"

Thank you

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said!

Can you show me how to like a post. I've clicked on like button but all it says "you like"

Thank you
That my friend is already what you are looking for...

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are welcome. Sometimes I don't make myself understood.
Hello there :)....I also thought that 1 John 1, is an awesome example of a believing believer lol.....You mentioned for us to 'declare' , I sure agree with you there, as long as the person does have something to declare...

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009