Adult and Teen Challenge of Corpus Christi Texas.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SERVANTedu

May 31, 2022
Midwest-ish
teenchallengetx.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have come to request that y'all be in prayer for our campus. We've been operating for close to two years and are struggling with student retention and finances. My pastor and director is under a lot of stress to perform from upper management and it is really distressing for me to watch. Please join me in praying that the LORD would bring people here who are desperate to receive the deliverance that only He can give. That He would cause the men who are needing to hear the gospel of grace and forgiveness to head our way.

I'm certain that God has called me to ministry and I know He will provide, but also know we need to ask. . .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have come to request that y'all be in prayer for our campus. We've been operating for close to two years and are struggling with student retention and finances. My pastor and director is under a lot of stress to perform from upper management and it is really distressing for me to watch. Please join me in praying that the LORD would bring people here who are desperate to receive the deliverance that only He can give. That He would cause the men who are needing to hear the gospel of grace and forgiveness to head our way.

I'm certain that God has called me to ministry and I know He will provide, but also know we need to ask. . .
Praying for your campus, pastor, and you <3

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Romans 8:28

I think it helps to remember God knows more than us and we can rejoice in knowing he is faithful, in control, and in what we haven't seen him do yet.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Keep up with sowing the seed of God's Word with the new generation of students...........

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Praying for your campus, pastor, and you <3

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Romans 8:28

I think it helps to remember God knows more than us and we can rejoice in knowing he is faithful, in control, and in what we haven't seen him do yet.
@LadyofFireandLace Such a great verse there!

And Romans 8 is such a great chapter; I find myself thinking of it again and again; its content links into so much precious doctrine...... :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes but what we need to ask first is His Will....is this your Will Father that you are creating this ministry to minister deliverance to those who are bound? If so I ask and pray in Jesus name that your peace follows.
Thank you Father

Reactions: SERVANTedu

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes but what we need to ask first is His Will....is this your Will Father that you are creating this ministry to minister deliverance to those who are bound? If so I ask and pray in Jesus name that your peace follows.
Thank you Father
@Heart2Soul Yes, there is indeed a difference between the general and the personal will of God; and we do indeed need to stay prayerfully dependent on Him, right?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul Yes, there is indeed a difference between the general and the personal will of God; and we do indeed need to stay prayerfully dependent on Him, right?
Amen....I have been taught this a few years ago by the Holy Spirit when a prayer didn't get answered.
He let me know if I ever considered God's Will in the matter?. He said you do well to put Him in remembrance of His Word but you never ask if it is His Will....and He was right!
Now I pray His Will not mine be done.

Reactions: SERVANTedu

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Amen....I have been taught this a few years ago by the Holy Spirit when a prayer didn't get answered.
He let me know if I ever considered God's Will in the matter?. He said you do well to put Him in remembrance of His Word but you never ask if it is His Will....and He was right!
Now I pray His Will not mine be done.
Yes, I was just thinking, Thy will be done, sums it up............

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for all involved!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This morning, I prayed for you, for your pastor, and especially for your ministry.