• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KDO

Aug 4, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bullying, such a disgusting word. Even worse such a sickening action.

I speak from experience. I've been bullied almost my whole life. From relatives, classmates, to even my neighbors. You would think the bully would grow up after high school but no, a lot of them are overgrown children in adult bodies. Let me give you a case study using myself.

Last year July as a 25 year old I started enduring bullying from my neighbors. The men would sexually harass me even though back then I was fully covered up. The women would make fun of me even though I kept to myself. The landlord would spread smear campaigns against me because I called her out on not doing her job and putting an end to it. When I started working on my healing and my mental health, my Master's degree and Christ, that's when the bullying became worse. I started dressing well, looking nice, being more confident, getting my hair done and just being the true me in Christ, that's when you could see the jealousy and insecurity in these individuals. You would think that my bullies are close to my age but nay nay these are individuals who have failed at life. These are 40+ to 80+ year olds who do nothing but drink all day, gamble, smoke weed, take all sorts of nefarious drugs, from crack, heroin, cocaine, you name it, they do it and fight everyone and be lazy bums. You can even see the side effects from their immoral lifestyle including jaundice and many others. To make it worse, a lot of them, owe rent and are on the landlord's pay roll as her pawns so she does not evict them.

They make up rumors about me that I'm a w**** even though I keep my legs closed and all these individuals are baby mothers and baby fathers, ex convicts, criminals, including the landlord. They're mad at the fact that I don't hang out with them and they're more mad that strangers show me more kindness when I'm outside and I prefer being around them than these neighbors who bully me. Eventually I got fed up and I confronted one of them and as the narcissist that she is, she started deflecting wanting to put her hands on me and I told her if she did I'm going to press charges against her and it was a wonderful feeling because the whole building saw that I was done with their lies, their gimmicks and their childish ways. To make matters even worse the landlord has been falsifying evidence against me and unfortunately the United States justice system is just a joke and they believed her over me even though the evidence was right there but the judge could not do her job in finding out the truth. Freedom indeed what a joke the Constitution is.

So now the question is how do we handle bullies as Christians? it's easy to give into the flesh, to want to be vengeful, to want to beat these people up, to want to smack these fools in the face, to curse them out and call them all sorts of names; trust me those feelings are very valid, do not run from them but then you have to give it to God and tell God "look what should I do because this is a lot". So I started reading the word, I started praying, I started fasting and then that's when God brought me to Exodus 14:14 when He told Moses to tell the Israelites to "Be still and watch the Lord God fight for you."

What does being still mean in the midst of being bullied and your mental health and faith wavering? It means resting in God, it means giving the Lord your burdens and allowing Him to give you rest. (Matthew 11: 28-30). It doesn't negate what those people are doing, it does not excuse their actions but when you give it to God be rest assured that anything you plan to do to these bullies He will do way worse, way worse, and He will give you victory. The Lord will never leave you without victory.

Let's use the case study of Elijah. After he had defeated King Ahab and brought down fire from Heaven in the battle against the gods, Jezebel had sent him a message saying that she was going to kill him (1 Kings 17, 18, 19). You would think a prophet who was so high and mighty in God would step to the challenge but instead he ran away asking God to kill him instead. We've all been there, when our problems seem so great that we just tell God please take me to heaven I can't do this anymore. But instead God gave Elijah rest. He fed him through the ravens, then the Lord spoke to him and told him what his next course of action was. Eventually Elijah got his strength back, went on a fast and after following the Lord's instructions Jezebel was defeated by Jehu (2 Kings 9:30-37). No it did not happen overnight but when we read the story it seems like it happened in just a bleep.

Now what can this teach us? This shows us that God sees our troubles and in times of struggle rather than giving up we run to God and ask Him to give us rest. He will feed us, He will strengthen us and that's when we fast the more and that's when we pray more and then God will finally give us an instruction of what to do to defeat our enemies. Either He does it Himself, He sends other individuals or He uses us as His battle axe (Jeremiah 51:20-24) against those bullies but be rest assured our bullies shall surely be defeated because God does not play games with His children and remember God always has the last laugh. When the Lord rises up for His children be rest assured His enemies will scatter because our enemies are God's enemies (Psalms 68:1-5). God has no enemy because He's The Undefeated Reigning Champion. When our enemies plot against us, come against us, don't bother with that because God is surely going to give us the last laugh (Psalm 37:12–15). He will use our enemies as our footstools (Psalm 110:1), our furniture to elevate us. They will come at us one way and they will flee a thousand different ways (Deuteronomy 28:7). Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8).

As Christians how do we handle our bullies? God tells us to pray for our enemies (Matthew 5:44) but it's hard to pray for people who just refuse to stop being evil. God says forgive your enemies (Matthew 6:14-15) but it's hard to forgive people who enjoy being evil. This is why we need the Holy Spirit, yes forgiveness is a command but it's not something that happens overnight. It's something you give to God and ask Him to work on your heart everyday so that you don't have bitterness, hatred and anger towards these individuals but do not force yourself to forgive by your own will; only the Holy Spirit can grant you true forgiveness against your enemies. It's easy to hold on to the offense, to the anger of what these people did to you but know that it poisons you rather than them, this is why you need to give it to Christ. So how do we pray for our enemies? it is hard to pray for your enemy when they keep attacking you, so the best prayer for your enemies is "God I hand over my enemies to you, do with them as you will because what I plan for them is nothing compared to what you are going to do to them. Thank you for defeating my enemies and preparing a table before me in their presence. In Jesus name, Amen."

Whenever you get your strength back after being severely bullied, that's when you start showing no mercy. Your bullies/enemies will want to come and start apologizing, know that it's fake and it belongs in the trash can, do not accept it. That is what I mean by show no mercy because it is now too late and God has had the last laugh and they cannot endure the consequences of their actions. Jesus is the Lamb (John 1:29) but also remember He is the Lion (Revelation 5:5-6) too and as Children of God we embody the same characteristics as Him (Proverbs 30:30). You did not see Jesus validating what the Pharisees were doing but rather He called them brood of vipers (Matthew 12:34) and challenged them and condemned them and rebuked them in public and that is what we as Christians should do to our enemies who refuse to change.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

God tells us that we are the ones who condemn tongues that rise against us, and every evil plot of the enemy shall not prosper. Meaning that it will all turn around and bite the enemy when they least expect it. So stay patient God is fighting for us. His time not our time, His will not our will though we may want the cup to pass over us we have to do our Father's will (Matthew 26:39).

What ways as a Christian do you believe is best to handle bullies?

I love you and God loves you more,
God Bless You, Emmanuel
K.D.O.

Resources
If you need to be prayed for, please reach out to the prayer line contact centers below and be rest assured, you will testify.
1.) Contacts - Emmanuel TV
2.) PRAYER REQUEST - RCCG National Headquarters
3.) Contact Center - Living Faith Church Worldwide

If you would like to rededicate your life to Christ or become born again please say this prayer below.

Lord Jesus, I come to you as I am a sinner in need of your salvation. Please wash me with your precious blood and save my soul. I accept you as my Lord and Savior, and I believe in your finished work on the cross. Forgive me of my sins and welcome me into your arms as your child. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• Angry
Reactions: Gottservant

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello KDO,

You remind me of Jesus's teaching, when he was speaking to his apostles.

People can hate others without a cause. That is when like shared it is so important to pray for those who, "hate - or dislike you", even if they do not have a reason too. Jesus on the cross, as he was murdered - called out to his Father "forgive them father for they know not what they do."

The World’s Hatred - John 15 Jesus speaking to his Apostles said​

18 “If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first.

19 The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you.

20 Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you.

21 They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me.

22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin.

23 Anyone who hates me also hates my Father.

24 If I hadn’t done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be guilty. But as it is, they have seen everything I did, yet they still hate me and my Father.

25 This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures[a]: ‘They hated me without cause.’

26 “But I will send you the Advocate[b]—the Spirit of truth. He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me.

27 And you must also testify about me because you have been with me from the beginning of my ministry.​

• Love
Reactions: KDO

KDO

Aug 4, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello KDO,

People can hate others without a cause. That is when like shared it is so important to pray for those who, "hate - or dislike you", even if they do not have a reason too. Jesus on the cross, as he was murdered - called out to his Father "forgive them father for they know not what they do."

19 The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you.

20 Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you.

21 They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the one who sent me.

22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin.

24 If I hadn’t done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be guilty. But as it is, they have seen everything I did, yet they still hate me and my Father.

25 This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures[a]: ‘They hated me without cause.’

26 “But I will send you the Advocate[b]—the Spirit of truth. He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me.

27 And you must also testify about me because you have been with me from the beginning of my ministry.​
Thank you. I used to think that as a Christian I should tolerate people's negativity towards me and let it go but God did not create us to be cowards but more than conquerors for he has not given us the spirit of fear but of sound mind and courage so that means when our enemies see us they must flee because they know that we are walking in the spirit and not the flesh.

Reactions: Cassandra

KDO

Aug 4, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello KDO,

"When they come against you twice, you come against them 100 times"
- TB Joshua, greatest Prophet this generation has ever witnessed.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well Jesus had to put up with the same type of people back in the day, for they are Lost !

As for Bulling ? well such comes from weakness of the mind and depravity.
Idiots want others to do as they may do and take pride in having undermined you to their games.
That's what my elder brother would always do 24/7 too me, still does play such pathetic games on me. it's due to his inferiority complex and jealousy.
I still love him and get on well with him but such is a pain.
I just ignore such displays, even when he may say something about an issue i am on about, he will but in and coming from the lowest denominators perspective ? when clearly i am not coming from that point of view at all. so why does he bring such up ? so he is an idiot or trying to make himself above the situation ? or is to shallow or has a position on the trend at the time.
But my younger brother is never like that at all.

As to working in my job Contracting you come across the average person and i do not bother to say i am a Christian, why well because all you will get is 24/7 childish games played on you. some christian's on the job say, why don't you spread the word ? well it comes down to this, don't throw pearls to swines or they will only attack you in fact. If one asks of me then i will talk with them on the subject as long as they are seeking.

I seen with my black mates after our school days, that one would get a job and all of the rest of the blacks would work so as to drag that one down, it was so outright obvious all out attempt to undermine one of their own, it was so disgusting ! but white people do the same but not so obvious because they could get a rap over the head from someone for being a moron, so they had to look out and keep such in check ?
So people do actively work to bring others down and have pride in doing so. because they are morons !

One can ask who do half of the Nations people only want to drag the whole Nation down undermining the foundations of the USA and Australia is the same ! they claim so much nonsense, Marxist brainwashed new age lefty's, good for nothing bums layabouts.
They think they are going to make a healthy Nation ? :rolleyes: Just ignore them and try move away from their, it sounds so toxic ! one has to keep such people at a distance.

• Love

KDO

Aug 4, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Jesus had to put up with the same type of people back in the day, for they are Lost !

As for Bulling ? well such comes from weakness of the mind and depravity.
Idiots want others to do as they may do and take pride in having undermined you to their games.
That's what my elder brother would always do 24/7 too me, still does play such pathetic games on me. it's due to his inferiority complex and jealousy.
I still love him and get on well with him but such is a pain.
I just ignore such displays, even when he may say something about an issue i am on about, he will but in and coming from the lowest denominators perspective ? when clearly i am not coming from that point of view at all. so why does he bring such up ? so he is an idiot or trying to make himself above the situation ? or is to shallow or has a position on the trend at the time.
But my younger brother is never like that at all.

As to working in my job Contracting you come across the average person and i do not bother to say i am a Christian, why well because all you will get is 24/7 childish games played on you. some christian's on the job say, why don't you spread the word ? well it comes down to this, don't throw pearls to swines or they will only attack you in fact. If one asks of me then i will talk with them on the subject as long as they are seeking.

I seen with my black mates after our school days, that one would get a job and all of the rest of the blacks would work so as to drag that one down, it was so outright obvious all out attempt to undermine one of their own, it was so disgusting ! but white people do the same but not so obvious because they could get a rap over the head from someone for being a moron, so they had to look out and keep such in check ?
So people do actively work to bring others down and have pride in doing so. because they are morons !

One can ask who do half of the Nations people only want to drag the whole Nation down undermining the foundations of the USA and Australia is the same ! they claim so much nonsense, Marxist brainwashed new age lefty's, good for nothing bums layabouts.
They think they are going to make a healthy Nation ? :rolleyes: Just ignore them and try move away from their, it sounds so toxic ! one has to keep such people at a distance.
Pray to God about your brother, I once had a sibling who was extremely jealous of me and no matter how hard I tried to show her love, she would always find a reason to bring me down. She was never grateful and was very selfish, vindictive, hateful, and a narcissist. She took advantage of my weakness which was the love I had for her. While she only had a wicked spot for me. Finally God told me to cut her of for good. My only family is my brother as God had told me to move away like He did Abraham and worship Him only. Ever since I cut her off my life has been so much better and unfortunately she has become schizophrenic and I am glad that I am not there to deal with that issue. I say all this because you might be going through something similar like I did with your brother and you would need God to fully help you out of that situation. Family is not blood, family is who is truly there for you through thick and thin. Who celebrates you in your wins and lifts you up when you fall down that is what true family is. May the Holy Spirit Grant you wisdom and understanding. God bless you.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pray to God about your brother, I once had a sibling who was extremely jealous of me and no matter how hard I tried to show her love, she would always find a reason to bring me down. She was never grateful and was very selfish, vindictive, hateful, and a narcissist. She took advantage of my weakness which was the love I had for her. While she only had a wicked spot for me. Finally God told me to cut her of for good. My only family is my brother as God had told me to move away like He did Abraham and worship Him only. Ever since I cut her off my life has been so much better and unfortunately she has become schizophrenic and I am glad that I am not there to deal with that issue. I say all this because you might be going through something similar like I did with your brother and you would need God to fully help you out of that situation. Family is not blood, family is who is truly there for you through thick and thin. Who celebrates you in your wins and lifts you up when you fall down that is what true family is. May the Holy Spirit Grant you wisdom and understanding. God bless you.
I have though of saying such to him, but it would not work. he is fine otherwise as we get on fine with everything else but for that issue.
If i was to win the lotto say, i would not be able to tell big bro, he would not like that at all ! he would cause only trouble. i would give him money if need be, but i could not because because he would have a negative regards regardless, i have never met anyone so jealous of me.

But like you say regarding your issues, i think you are right, some people have to be dealt with in a way because they are toxic.
My wife has a brat relation and he has to be banished because he will only take advantage of anyone. sadly he is a maggot that you can not trust at all, he hassles her parents for money and they are in their 90's they do not need that as they are to old to be hassled, it's bad enough all the scammers trying to take advantage of old people nowadays. It really get on my wife's goat having to deal with all that.

Until such a one truly repents, grows up ? then we can move forward on such. They created it and have to own up to such openly. because without trust one can not move forward regardless.

There will be a reason why they are such, spaced out on drugs ? being around such people being a bad influence or i have seen obsessed with their work and caught in a rut that makes them cold.

KDO

Aug 4, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have though of saying such to him, but it would not work. he is fine otherwise as we get on fine with everything else but for that issue.
If i was to win the lotto say, i would not be able to tell big bro, he would not like that at all ! he would cause only trouble. i would give him money if need be, but i could not because because he would have a negative regards regardless, i have never met anyone so jealous of me.

But like you say regarding your issues, i think you are right, some people have to be dealt with in a way because they are toxic.
My wife has a brat relation and he has to be banished because he will only take advantage of anyone. sadly he is a maggot that you can not trust at all, he hassles her parents for money and they are in their 90's they do not need that as they are to old to be hassled, it's bad enough all the scammers trying to take advantage of old people nowadays. It really get on my wife's goat having to deal with all that.

Until such a one truly repents, grows up ? then we can move forward on such. They created it and have to own up to such openly. because without trust one can not move forward regardless.

There will be a reason why they are such, spaced out on drugs ? being around such people being a bad influence or i have seen obsessed with their work and caught in a rut that makes them cold.
My brother, I urge you to seek God. That is not good, it is very similar to my ex sibling. I could not tell her anything good that happened to me. She would always make everything about her, even my special days like my graduation, she made it all about her and got upset when I told her she hurt me by not coming and gaslit me saying she was doing her makeup and if she did not want to come she would not do her makeup, she even refused to tell me congratulations or apologize. And when she heard bad news about me she was happy. It was a relationship I always had to walk on eggshells on. She told me she did not care if I lived or died when I had attempted suicide in the past, that it was not her issue as she had her own problems. My brother on the other hand had to call me not to jump off a bridge. Now with my brother, I tell him when good news happens to me and he is a shoulder to cry on during hard times and aids in strengthening my relationship with Christ.

My brother has also had to distance himself from our other sibling due to her toxicity. I love her from a distance but she can never come back to my life because 1.) God said so, 2.) She was a curse to me not a blessing, 3.) She refuses to change, 4.) She is a practicing witch, 5.) She spits such vile things against my brother and I's Heavenly Father calling him g*y, a pedophile, blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, it's disgusting. She dug her own grave and I do not feel sorry for her but pity her as she has committed such unpardonable sin. When I cut her off, that's when blessings started rushing into my life. Jesus said in Luke 14:26 " If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Study that passage and ask the Holy Spirit for understanding.

Not everyone is meant to come along on our journey with Christ. I'd like to invite you to Church online, this Sunday. I see your location is Australia, so service would start at 3pm or 5pm your time as they are 2 different churches and service times. These are their YouTube links below. Sunday, at the times above, click on live on their YouTube page and you will be part of the service.

This is the link for the 5pm service this Sunday. The Church is called Synagogue Church Of All Nations, and their media channel is called Emmanuel TV.

This is the link for the 3pm service this Sunday. The Church is called Living Faith Church Worldwide, and their media channel is called Domi Radio, you can listen to the service on the radio platform if you prefer that to YouTube.

I'd also like to invite you for Holy Ghost Service this Friday (August 11th). It's a monthly event for individuals looking for God to move in big ways in their life. The General Overseer Pastor begins preaching at 3/4am Australian time. The Church is called Redeem Christain Church Of God. The theme of this month is Beyond Expectations. The link is below.

I pray this touches you and you accept this invitation.

God Bless you and I love you and Christ loves you more.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My brother, I urge you to seek God. That is not good, it is very similar to my ex sibling. I could not tell her anything good that happened to me. She would always make everything about her, even my special days like my graduation, she made it all about her and got upset when I told her she hurt me by not coming and gaslit me saying she was doing her makeup and if she did not want to come she would not do her makeup, she even refused to tell me congratulations or apologize. And when she heard bad news about me she was happy. It was a relationship I always had to walk on eggshells on. She told me she did not care if I lived or died when I had attempted suicide in the past, that it was not her issue as she had her own problems. My brother on the other hand had to call me not to jump off a bridge. Now with my brother, I tell him when good news happens to me and he is a shoulder to cry on during hard times and aids in strengthening my relationship with Christ.

My brother has also had to distance himself from our other sibling due to her toxicity. I love her from a distance but she can never come back to my life because 1.) God said so, 2.) She was a curse to me not a blessing, 3.) She refuses to change, 4.) She is a practicing witch, 5.) She spits such vile things against my brother and I's Heavenly Father calling him g*y, a pedophile, blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, it's disgusting. She dug her own grave and I do not feel sorry for her but pity her as she has committed such unpardonable sin. When I cut her off, that's when blessings started rushing into my life. Jesus said in Luke 14:26 " If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Study that passage and ask the Holy Spirit for understanding.

Not everyone is meant to come along on our journey with Christ. I'd like to invite you to Church online, this Sunday. I see your location is Australia, so service would start at 3pm or 5pm your time as they are 2 different churches and service times. These are their YouTube links below. Sunday, at the times above, click on live on their YouTube page and you will be part of the service.

This is the link for the 5pm service this Sunday. The Church is called Synagogue Church Of All Nations, and their media channel is called Emmanuel TV.

This is the link for the 3pm service this Sunday. The Church is called Living Faith Church Worldwide, and their media channel is called Domi Radio, you can listen to the service on the radio platform if you prefer that to YouTube.

I'd also like to invite you for Holy Ghost Service this Friday (August 11th). It's a monthly event for individuals looking for God to move in big ways in their life. The General Overseer Pastor begins preaching at 3/4am Australian time. The Church is called Redeem Christain Church Of God. The theme of this month is Beyond Expectations. The link is below.

I pray this touches you and you accept this invitation.

God Bless you and I love you and Christ loves you more.
That's really sad. i wonder why she is like that, it must be a demonic force controlling her.
People who get into anything that Jesus warned us of, is real !

I remember always thinking to be inspired to be a Priest, thank God that i was not.
Such churches aiding child molesters within just put a stop to all that for me, i will have nothing to do with such a people. I can not stand such people at all ! I would of called such out directly regardless, I despise people who undermine children.
If i brought up such a issue within every Church i have been in, i always got the cold shoulder treatment directly ! It was a non issue in fact to them.
Maybe your sister was dealt with by such forces of evil within the church ?
I have a good mate for 50 years now, i would go to Church etc with him and well he will not open up to me about somethings that have messed with his mind and created hell for him to deal with. he got into drugs etc real bad and done stupid things. His wife and such are bad people, lead him astray. he asked me to be in a seance once and i said No ! Hell No !
I despise people who read their Stars etc. My mum comes this rubbish to me ! And i say hang on ! you know my opinion on that issue, Hitler was into that rubbish, so stop it, because it's very disrespectful too me. I despise it totally ! but she could not care less, has to say such to me.
People become possessed and such varies regarding such that has taken them over ?

I will have a look at them you put forwards KDO.