AI and a huge increase of knowledge = a great sign of the end times.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture comes first!!!
God never said that.

i'll personally give you $1,000.00 US Dollars if you can find a scripture that says: God's Elect/Saints/Church are pre-raptured before the coming of the Antichrist.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was wondering if the beast might be an army where "fire from heaven" could indicate rocket launches.
Either that or fire from heaven could be asteroids. Heaven is often related to the skies in the bible. The heavens are clouds and above.

Reactions: Space_Karen

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pretty soon the service in the government will be run by the Master Dictator and all the office will be filled with bots and AI reception. I'm waiting for the job to open, but perhaps Jesus will return before that and straighten me out. But still:

hooray-for-robots
The people who work in and uphold any institution are robots. They are the walking dead with a suppressed conscience. All institution is based in controle and hierarchy. Controle for the people below and complience to the people above.

The word institution means "to seperate from" that's why a prison and a mental ward also get labled institutions. They are bodies of external controle over the individual which comes down to one word, slavery. The belief in government is the belief in slavery.

Institutions seperate us from God and will always devolve into chaos.

Whoever speaks of rapture is speaking nonsense. They lack in courage and use It as an excuse to accept things the way they are now and to not take action. Its considered religious extremism.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AI and a huge increase of knowledge = a great sign of the end times. Time must be very short.
Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
Revelation 13:14
The Beast from the Earth
…13And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived. 15The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.…
I used to think like this and thought that it was talking about a general increase in knowledge. But, I no longer believe that. The question that should be considered is what type of knowledge is Daniel 12:4 talking about? General knowledge, including even meaningless or nearly meaningless things, or is it talking about godly wisdom and discernment? After looking at how the Hebrew word translated as "knowledge" is used in other verses, I lean towards believing it's talking about godly wisdom/discernment increasing and not talking about knowledge in general increasing.

What is the time of the end? A short time before the end of the age, as many people assume, or is it equivalent to "the last days" which began already long ago on the day of Pentecost (see Acts 2:16-18) and is still ongoing today? If so, the increase in knowledge could be referring to the increase in godly wisdom and discernment that came about starting around the day of Pentecost long ago because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in God's people.

Keep in mind here that I'm not suggesting that the prophecies in Daniel were all completely fulfilled already long ago. Some were, but not all. No, I'm saying they already began to be understood long ago because of the increase in godly knowledge the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the New Testament has provided. For example, take Daniel 12:2. Are we still waiting to discover what that is about? No. That has been known for a long time already. That is written about in John 5:28-29. And we know that further insight into the resurrection of believers, in particular, is given in the New Testament in relation to the return of Christ (1 Cor 15:22-23, 1 Thess 4:14-17). That kind of knowledge regarding Daniel 12:2 was sealed up until the New Testament was written.

The New Testament, inspired by the Holy Spirit, gives us insights far beyond what had been revealed in Old Testament times. Godly knowledge and wisdom has definitely increased since the Holy Spirit began indwelling people and giving them discernment long ago and increased even more when the New Testament was written. It is my view that New Testament scripture is what has unsealed the prophecies in Daniel for us so that they can be understood.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I used to think like this and thought that it was talking about a general increase in knowledge. But, I no longer believe that. The question that should be considered is what type of knowledge is Daniel 12:4 talking about? General knowledge, including even meaningless or nearly meaningless things, or is it talking about godly wisdom and discernment? After looking at how the Hebrew word translated as "knowledge" is used in other verses, I lean towards believing it's talking about godly wisdom/discernment increasing and not talking about knowledge in general increasing.

What is the time of the end? A short time before the end of the age, as many people assume, or is it equivalent to "the last days" which began already long ago on the day of Pentecost (see Acts 2:16-18) and is still ongoing today? If so, the increase in knowledge could be referring to the increase in godly wisdom and discernment that came about starting around the day of Pentecost long ago because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in God's people.

Keep in mind here that I'm not suggesting that the prophecies in Daniel were all completely fulfilled already long ago. Some were, but not all. No, I'm saying they already began to be understood long ago because of the increase in godly knowledge the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and the New Testament has provided. For example, take Daniel 12:2. Are we still waiting to discover what that is about? No. That has been known for a long time already. That is written about in John 5:28-29. And we know that further insight into the resurrection of believers, in particular, is given in the New Testament in relation to the return of Christ (1 Cor 15:22-23, 1 Thess 4:14-17). That kind of knowledge regarding Daniel 12:2 was sealed up until the New Testament was written.

The New Testament, inspired by the Holy Spirit, gives us insights far beyond what had been revealed in Old Testament times. Godly knowledge and wisdom has definitely increased since the Holy Spirit began indwelling people and giving them discernment long ago and increased even more when the New Testament was written. It is my view that New Testament scripture is what has unsealed the prophecies in Daniel for us so that they can be understood.
Knowledge is the bridge to Truth. Knowlage itself will never be complete until it experiences revilation or gnosis. All True knowlage is knowlage about the "higher self". Through understanding who we truly are we form an eternal bond with God and Nature. The further we look away from ourself, the stupider we become. The more we zoom in through a telescope and try to analyse the physicle fabrics of this realm the stupider we get. When the interlect and spiritual self become separated we are completely our of balance.

‘Heed these words, You who wish to probe the depths of nature: If you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither will you find it outside. In you is hidden the treasure of treasures. Know Thyself and you will know the Universe and the Gods.’

Inscription on the Greek temple at Delphi – Delphi Oracle

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowledge is the bridge to Truth. Knowlage itself will never be complete until it experiences revilation or gnosis. All True knowlage is knowlage about the "higher self". Through understanding who we truly are we form an eternal bond with God and Nature. The further we look away from ourself, the stupider we become. The more we zoom in through a telescope and try to analyse the physicle fabrics of this realm the stupider we get. When the interlect and spiritual self become separated we are completely our of balance.

‘Heed these words, You who wish to probe the depths of nature: If you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither will you find it outside. In you is hidden the treasure of treasures. Know Thyself and you will know the Universe and the Gods.’

Are you saying you agree with this? I hope not.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your statement is incongruous with the Word of God.

i understand some of the points you are seeking to make AND with the True Knowledge of Truth from the Spirit of Truth, you will know what remains as Truth and what is a blending of ancient mysticism which leads to DEATH.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you saying you agree with this? I hope not.
I'm just trying to express the difference between Truth and knowlage and the difference between using pure interlect vs interlect in balance with spirit and imagination. Science tends to sways towards pure interlect and has no understanding of morality and God, where as most religious people sway towards spirit and imagination and become religious extremists. It is the balance of these two things that create real intelligence and wholistic thinking.

Scince fights religion and religion fights science. When this happens they are both wrong. God is not a divider of things, God brings things together in wholeness and balance.

So what the prophecy suggests is the over use of the interlect and technology that is not used in conjunction with nature, morality and God.

Last edited: