All About Creation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mtalamai

Jul 17, 2010
my questons are not about the creation of Heaven and Earth but about God himself
How did God become real? meaning (before God was nothing and God was created first, ( Im sure of that)
but everything in between that the bible never talked about...what about that?

and why have planets and infinite galexies...if we can not live there...God created "the heaven and the earth...he obviously didn't mention the rest of the universe or did he? I don't know but maybe God was expressing how much power he has by decorating the world and beyond

well Im out of time now in the library so I have to end there

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
this is one of those questions that we simply cannot comprehend because everything in our world has a beginning so we automatically ask 'but who created God'

the bible writers expressed God as being 'endless' and existing for all eternity from times everlasting to times everlasting. He did not have a beginning, he has always been. That concept is very difficult for created beings to grasp I agree but its just the way it is.

Some scientists believe that our universe is just one of many universes and they even think that we are one dimention of many dimensions, so there is still so much about our physical world we dont know...its to be expected that we know nothing of the spiritual world where God dwells.

bling

May 5, 2009
There is a rule that says: “everything that happened had something that caused it to happen”. “Something just does not happen from nothing”, is another way to say it. Something had to not have a cause; everything else is the result of a cause. It was thought for a long time that the universe was eternal and thus it had no cause, but now it is the accepted thought; the universe had a beginning and cannot last forever. To keep from having something start from nothing we assume something never had a start and was always here. That something without a start could be God (an all powerful, all intelligent being) or raw energy/matter. The problem is raw energy/matter without some intelligence does not create lots of rules, ideal ratios, laws, and life, so that leaves the more likely eternal thing to be God.

It is no greater effort for God to make one star or a trillion stars. There is good reason for God to create everything in such a way that we have an alternative explanation to there being a God. You have to believe (trust/faith) there is a God and not just use knowledge to know there is a god. Faith is very important and humans need faith to help fulfill their earthly objective.

mtalamai

Jul 17, 2010
That is the most explanitory expanation I've ever heard...that "everything started from a cause but there is something that started without a cause...it must be God."

I can expect no better an explanation but if anyone has a better analogy...Im on a quest...to touch upon the very foundation of this issue...I don't accept anything more that the sheer truth...which this quote has toched upon.

some people are compeled to understand everything

I am driven to get close to the one thing I can't touch on Earth but want the most...God.

Back in 1995 God gave me a talent of poetry so I am driven to use it for God.

My first poem

Am I controling my life, or is life controlling me
Do I strive for success, or accept defeat
am I willing to take risks, or waiting to retreat
am I living to dream, or dreaming to live
is my life passing me by, while I sit back and watch
are my dreams fading away, like fog driven away by the wind
am I taking the lead or falling behind,
am I losing the game just to be kind,
Am I controlling my life or is life controling me?

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
my question is how can the sun burn at such intense heat and never get dim or run out of fuel? or how can a million tons of water flot in the sky yet a plain can fly through a rain cloud and never get wet? or how can i add a inch to my height?or how can a caterpillar change to a butterfly? i know some of you have the answers but it just amases me.or if all the fresh water runs to the sea then why isn't it all salty?or how can love overcome evil? and if the earth is moving at 30,000 mpr than when god stop it did all the people get slamed aganst the mountains? :lol:

mtalamai

Jul 17, 2010
your questions are very exciting to think about and enlightening...I've learning one thing...you can never get answers if you don't ask questions...and sometimes there are no answers to be found but that doesn't mean we can't ask them, it just means we either have to keep looking or else God hasn't told us yet

God Bless

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
my questons are not about the creation of Heaven and Earth but about God himself
How did God become real? meaning (before God was nothing and God was created first, ( Im sure of that)

and why have planets and infinite galexies...if we can not live there...God created "the heaven and the earth...he obviously didn't mention the rest of the universe or did he? I don't know but maybe God was expressing how much power he has by decorating the world and beyond

Hi Trulyelmo,

God was not created. He simply exist.

In Christ,
Selene

Radrook

Aug 16, 2010
writerdreams.freeforums.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
\
my question is how can the sun burn at such intense heat and never get dim or run out of fuel? or how can a million tons of water flot in the sky yet a plain can fly through a rain cloud and never get wet? or how can i add a inch to my height?or how can a caterpillar change to a butterfly? i know some of you have the answers but it just amazes me.or if all the fresh water runs to the sea then why isn't it all salty?or how can love overcome evil? and if the earth is moving at 30,000 mpr than when god stop it did all the people get slammed against the mountains? :lol:

1. If the earth suddenly stopped from 65,000 mpr in its orbit in relation to the sun it would devastate the earth's surface due to the sudden change in momentum. Even if the 1000 mpr motion on its axis would suddenly stop there would be devastation.

2. Fresh water flowing to the sea is constantly pumped out from the oceans via evaporation stored in clouds which and replenishes the rivers via precipitation..

3. You can add an inch to your height via a special operation that breaks the leg bones-slightly separates them and allows the new bone to fill in the gap.

4. The sun is not just using up fuel. It transforms one kind of fuel, Hydrogen, into Helium. The byproduct of that transformation is radiation invisible to our eyes and visible light.

5. The caterpillar is a baby butterfly or pupa. Baby animals are programmed by their DNA to continue development until adulthood is achieved. In the caterpillar's case adulthood involves becoming a butterfly. If we closely examine a butterfly we will see that traces of the caterpillar shape are still evident but in a smaller form.

6. Airplanes that fly through rain clouds do become damp. But they don't stay in rain clouds long enough since that would risk turbulence and lightning strikes.

7. Love will overcome hatred in the long run because the almighty is Love personified and he has the power to back it up.

You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being. (Rev 4:11, NIV)

Mercy777

Sep 13, 2010

1 Corinthians 4:9
For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men.
Ephesians 4:10
He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)
Philippians 2:15
so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe
Hebrews 1:2
but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.
Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible

The last verse is awesome for God commanded out of the invisible to become visible. I cannot even fathom this.
Just speculating, its almost like it already existed or always was, it just could not be seen.
God speaks in another verse;
[sup]Hebrews 8: 3[/sup]Every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices, and so it was necessary for this one also to have something to offer. [sup]4[/sup]If he were on earth, he would not be a priest, for there are already men who offer the gifts prescribed by the law. [sup]5[/sup]They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven.Hebrews 10:1
[ Christ's Sacrifice Once for All ] The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves
I cannot even imagine a world without sin. Only the non-sin in my own life.

God Bless,
Mercy