All cultures accepted...except the Southern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow...
I read it.
Terrible...I pray he can stay clean and the love of money wont draw him back...

How on earth can you sleep at night with all this stuff that you read about!!
I just couldn't!!! Yikes.

Justin Bieber is from your neck of the woods. I subscribe to a number of prophecy blogs and one of them had that in there. It is the stuff of nightmares but it's good to know just how evil Hollywood truly is and why we should be on guard with them. They even slip things into children's cartoons. These parents who hand their kids over to Disney don't know the evil that they're throwing them into. I don't want to read too much of that kind of stuff because of the verse:
“Your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil.”
- Romans 16:19

But while also integrating: "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." - 2 For. 2:11

The above people are the ones who are steering the nation with their platform of the entertainment industry. You can see their handiwork and why our culture is so screwed up. I remember our pastor telling us he wouldn't let his elementary school-aged son play with the kids in his neighborhood because all the little girls were dressed like Britney Spears. These people have enormous influence over our entire culture, which is why they're so dangerous.

I really believe that we should be in prayer for our respective nations. At no other time have I felt so much like Habakuk.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To understand the Reconstruction you must understand the mind and motive of the yankee power in control. The power in the North was not about looking to establishing a unified government between the North and South. It was about destroying the Southern white people and populating it with yankees and former black slaves. Forty Acres and a Mule. Not only does this punish the Southern white people, but it creates a strong Republican political base in the South.

Do not confuse the identification of 'Republican' and 'Democrat' of those days with those of our days. They have changed. And if there are some who can't see the change, then there is no hope for you anyway.

Three types of people are to be used against the Southern people. They will come to be known as scalawags, carpetbaggers, and newly-freed negroes. Scalawags are white southernors siding with the yankees. Carpetbaggers are yankees coming South now to prey upon a defeated Southern people. Blacks are the millions of freed slaves who are promised everything by the North that the South had but have nothing at the time.

The blacks would be used by the yankee government against the white Southernor. "The New England Freedmen's Aid Society, in like vein, saw in the black man the force 'to which the country must look in a large degree as a counteracting influence against the evil counsels and designs of white freemen." (Reconstruction, Robert Selph Henry, Konecky&Konecky, p. 31) Indeed, blacks have been used and made enemies of the Southern people by the Federal government. They were not always that way. But now they most assuredly are. And are used this way to this very day.

"By December 1865, all of the southern states, except Texas, had fulfilled President Johnson's requirements. Texas did so in April, 1866, and all of the southern states elected members to Congress" (Southern By The Grace Of God, Michael Andrew Grissom, Pelican, 1989, p. 160)

"Congress was full of radicals, but two men particularly stood out as leaders of the mob: Thaddeus Stevens, in the House of Representatives, and Charles Sumner, in the Senate." (Grissom, p. 160) Stephens was from Pennsylvania and Sumner was from Massachusetts.

Stranger

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justin Bieber is from your neck of the woods. I subscribe to a number of prophecy blogs and one of them had that in there. It is the stuff of nightmares but it's good to know just how evil Hollywood truly is and why we should be on guard with them. They even slip things into children's cartoons. These parents who hand their kids over to Disney don't know the evil that they're throwing them into. I don't want to read too much of that kind of stuff because of the verse:
“Your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil.”
- Romans 16:19

But while also integrating: "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." - 2 For. 2:11

The above people are the ones who are steering the nation with their platform of the entertainment industry. You can see their handiwork and why our culture is so screwed up. I remember our pastor telling us he wouldn't let his elementary school-aged son play with the kids in his neighborhood because all the little girls were dressed like Britney Spears. These people have enormous influence over our entire culture, which is why they're so dangerous.

I really believe that we should be in prayer for our respective nations. At no other time have I felt so much like Habakuk.

Well SG, I will leave the news watching to you, I'm with ByGrace as, it depresses me and overwhelms me with sadness. I prefer to be behind the scenes and pray, pray, pray...thanks for the update! ♥

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too believe in demonic possession, when people hear about these things they blow it off, thinking of the exorcist movie, that movie was based on real events.

I read that cases of demonic activity have increased. Look at some of the crazy things that leftists are doing and saying - it's like they're out of their minds, but if you really think about it, they're most likely being controlled by "the spirit that is now at work in those who are disobedient." Like this woman:

Dallas: Parents Mobilize To Protest "Drag Queen" Reading To Small Children "What Color Is Your Underwear"

Reactions: Nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well SG, I will leave the news watching to you, I'm with ByGrace as, it depresses me and overwhelms me with sadness. I prefer to be behind the scenes and pray, pray, pray...thanks for the update! ♥

I don't think a steady diet of that is good - you sound sensitive like me. Sometimes I completely unplug from the news. I didn't watch the news for probably a few years - when Obama was in office.

It does make me long for heaven. Can you imagine what it's going to be like to never have to worry? I picture heaven laying on a sunny beach with a cold drink in my hand, the ocean breeze blowing, the sea water lapping at my feet, surrounded by those that I love.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think a steady diet of that is good - you sound sensitive like me. Sometimes I completely unplug from the news. I didn't watch the news for probably a few years - when Obama was in office.

It does make me long for heaven. Can you imagine what it's going to be like to never have to worry? I picture heaven laying on a sunny beach with a cold drink in my hand, the ocean breeze blowing, the sea water lapping at my feet, surrounded by those that I love.

Lol, I cannot even begin to imagine what He has in store for those who love Him ♥ Exciting to wonder about it. And, YES...I cannot wait to see my parents and sister as well as way too many friends and relatives who have died young. Sigh :)

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The majority of the South had supported emancipation of the slaves eventually. The problem was an immediate emancipation did not answer the questions of what to do with the freed slaves. They had no skills, no land, no education except what the South gave them. Which was much more than the North ever gave them. They knew of agriculture to a degree, but the North was determined to destroy agriculture as the South's main means of economy. So, when the slaves were free...they all rejoiced...then looked at each other....what now?

"The Republicans who followed their lead (Stevens and Sumner) were soon referred to as Radical Republicans, or, Black Republicans. As early as 1865, Thaddeus Stevens had left no doubt as to his plans for the South in a speech delivered before the House of Representatives: The whole fabric of southern society must be changed and never can it be done if this opportunity is lost....let her lands be cultivated by the toil of the owners or the free labor of intelligent citizens. This must be done though it drive her nobility into exile. If they go, all the better." (Southern By The Grace Of God, Michael Andrew Grissom, Pelican, p. 161, from an end note from Current, Friedel, and Williams, A History of the United States Since 1865, p. 10)

"While southern Congressmen, denied their seats in Congress, waited for the next move, Congress lost precious little time in designing a plan to disfranchise southern whites and give the negro the right to vote. There were nearly 4,000,000 negroes in Dixie, most of whom could neither read nor write....this ignorance of affairs presenting a golden opportunity to the Republicans who could instruct them how to vote. Forbid white people to vote, and negroes could be manipulated into sending Republicans to Congress from every southern state. " (Grissom, p. 165)

The Vice President of the Confederacy, Alexander Stephens, met with Lincoln in 1865 to discuss what could be done with the negroe when emancipation was realized. Lincoln's answer was 'Let em root'. (When in the Course of Human Events, Charles Adams, Rowman & Littlefield, 2000, p. 146) In other words, 'Root Hog or die'. You're on your own.

Stranger

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
man, i say again, 3rd world is going to be an unachievable dream for our posterity, in the US. America is a diff place entirely though i guess, America will be much the better for it imo. Building a Wall now, jesus, not even realizing that it will be used to keep us in?

Come on, we will all be fine as long as we learn Manderin

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Better not wait too long to cash those out. Chinese Overlord Monday is coming sooner than we think....
ah, my guess is the remmy will appreciate eventually, maybe even sooner than later. artificially low now. but trying to function in both currencies is ridiculous, at least for me

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Nancy.
I am glad that you have arrived there....I have not!
What I felt yesterday when I looked across our road to the park over other side....was not tolerance or love.!
I saw a woman ( well I presume it was, but, as in our airports , wearing all the black gear from head to toe , they could easily be men coming in!! )
This woman was dressed from head to toe in a black burqa .
They are now invading our area and our street.

They come here , they are not honest , they bleat "peace". , but the real Muslims will say openly and have done in our city. They have come and the intent is to- "Claim every place that the sole of their feet treads , for Allah . "

The do not integrate, they never intended to they are hear for destruction. Even if the passive ones don't know it yet.

No, I am not tolerant ...so I am a racist.

I got tired of being under the thumb of the controlling P.C. agenda...sent for one reason..CONTROL , just like communism, to beat down , and scare everyone who has half a brain, into having no voice. So that one day we can all be shepherded like sheep into the 'showers'.

Sorry Nancy, your friend here is a racist.
Yet I have two wonderful American -Chinese son-in-laws, and 4 Eurasian grandchildren. Go figure. :)

I had to come back to this post Helen. I do not see your experience as being a racist but, more like knee-jerk reaction mixed with fear and distrust? And, with good reason to be always watching them. I suppose you could call me a racist as well. The last time I got on a plane and saw the women in burkas, I immediately stiffened with fear. So, if that is being racist then, I submit that I am too then :oops:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, I cannot even begin to imagine what He has in store for those who love Him ♥ Exciting to wonder about it. And, YES...I cannot wait to see my parents and sister as well as way too many friends and relatives who have died young. Sigh :)

That verse you quoted makes you wonder. I have someone in particular that I can't wait to meet there. And my dogs - when we had to put our terrier to sleep I told her I'd see her on the other side.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to come back to this post Helen. I do not see your experience as being a racist but, more like knee-jerk reaction mixed with fear and distrust? And, with good reason to be always watching them. I suppose you could call me a racist as well. The last time I got on a plane and saw the women in burkas, I immediately stiffened with fear. So, if that is being racist then, I submit that I am too then :oops:

I think we all experience Helen's reaction - we know what their holy book states. It has nothing at all to do with racism - that's a leftist tactic to try to shut you up.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The war and Reconstruction marked the end of the American Constitutional Republic. The officially accepted history (myth) conveniently ignores the distinction between the American government after the war, as compared to the government that existed before the war. " (The South was Right, Kennedy Brothers, Pelican, 1994, p. 167)

"On March 2, 1867, Congress passed the Reconstruction Act. This act abolished civil government in the Southern States. It divided the South into five military districts with a commander of the rank of brigadier general or higher in each district." (Kennedy's, p. 167)

You should note here that this is 1867 which is two years after the end of the War between the States. So you should ask, why did it take two years before the North decided to remove the Southern States as states and reduce them to military districts under martial law? The answer: Because the North would treat the Southern States as states as long as they voted in Congress the way the North wanted them to vote. So during those two years the North put forth the 13th amendment to abolish slavery. The Southern states agreed and voted likewise.

But, the 14th amendment which gave equality and citizenship to blacks, the Southern States did not vote for and it was defeated. Because it was defeated, then the North removed the Southern states as states and turned them into military districts. Only until they were willing to do the North's bidding would they be allowed statehood. In the meantime the Northern States would get passed what it wanted by whatever means it wanted. Thus the Reconstruction Act of 1867.

"The Reconstruction Act of 1867 declared that the Southern states were not part of the Uniuon. Remember, this was the same Union from which the North had previously said that these states could not withdraw! From 1866 to March 2, 1867, the Southern states were accorded the rights of statehood....The rejection of the Fourteenth Amendment posed a major roadblock to the revolutionary schemes of the radicals in Congress. They knew that even after their successful military conquest of the Southern people, they could not complete their evil designs as long as the South retained even this slight amount of political power.....To further their revolutionary and evil goals, the Northern element treated the Southern states alternately as states and as conquered territories." (Kennedy Bros. p. 168)

The Southern white man's vote was taken away. Those who represented them in Congress had their vote taken away. Only blacks and those who agree with the North were allowed to vote. And as military districts, the North would continue their hatred against the Southern people by sending black troops to rule over the Southern white people. And the Southern white people had no recourse for protection. They couldn't go anywhere when they were wronged. Because usually the ones doing the wrongs were the blacks or northern sympathizers.

Stranger

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That verse you quoted makes you wonder. I have someone in particular that I can't wait to meet there. And my dogs - when we had to put our terrier to sleep I told her I'd see her on the other side.

That is one of the hardest and saddest things we have to do, I'm sorry you lost your terrier ): I have 3 mini schnauzers, their a riot and cute as heck! Of course, one of them is very special to me (I love them all!!) he just turned 13. He had done something to his back and for 3 weeks, and when he was in pain, it was like sticking a knife through my heart...God loves ALL His creatures and I'm with you, looking forward to seeing them again ♥

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, the purpose of the information I am giving is show the lies that have been told by the yankee victors and believed by everyone, about the KKK.

Thus far you see a hate filled yankee government, sending a bunch of hate filled black soldiers south to destroy and humiliate the Southern people who are already in a desolate condition. Plus the carpet baggers are trying to steal and make money off of the Southern peoples inability now to protect themselves.

People were starving. Women had to walk miles just for a handful of corn. Meat was not available. At every opportunity the yankees would destroy any grain they found the Southern people had, or take it for themselves. If you protested you could be shot or bayoneted. Plus the former plantation owners still had their former slaves which they could no longer care for. Thus the conditions that the Southern people were under were unbearable. See (Documentary History of Reconstruction, Walter L. Fleming, McGraw-Hill, 1966, vol. 1, p. 20)

"Few Confederate veterans were able to stomach armed black soldiers patrolling the streets of their hometown, jostling their wives and daughters from the sidewalks and claiming authority over all. One pro-Northern writer had to admit that 'the catalogue of atrocities and daily outrages for which black soldiers were responsible seemed endless'. A white man who had been arrested and was in jail in Victoria Texas, was dragged from the jail and lynched; another, in South Carolina, also in jail, was taken by black soldiers, shot, and buried after a 'drumhead court-martial' by the black lynch mob. A Georgia woman, Eliza Andrews, said that what appalled her most was not that black soldiers cursed and threatned whites on public streets but that they did so while hundreds of idle negroes stood around laughing and applauding it." (Adams, p. 154)

These were not 'isolated instances. This was the daily and nightly experience of the Southern white people. And no one to turn to for help. All of her leaders had been arrested and placed in jail or executed.

"Then came the Union League, an organization based in Philadelphia and New York, with political ambitions. Without much success in the North, they decided to switch their efforts to the South and achieve power through the black vote and with former black Union soldiers, who had been fully indoctrinated to hate Southerners whites, or blacks loyal to Southern society. It was a marriage that would make the KKK a necessity for the survival of Southern civilization." (When in the Course of Human Events, Charles Adams, Rowman & Littlefield, 2000, p. 152-153)

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The once proud Southeners swallowed these insults and assertions of power--but only for a short season; then the tables would turn and whites would once again return to power. In the meantime, the Klan would come to the aid of the whites and foretell of things to come--the doom of the black's expectation of ruling Southern society." (When in the Course of Human Events, Charles Adams, Rowman & Littlefield, p. 154)

"The Klan's violence soon caught the attention of the Congress, and in 1870 a committee investigated it's activities. Their report covers thirteen volumes. While condemning the Klan in no uncertain terms, a minority report (seven of the twenty members) puit the blame for the lawlessness of the Klan on Northern Reconsturction practices, especially the Union League:

1. The Ku Klux Klan arose as an inescapable consequence of the Union Leagues brutality.

2. Many of the crimes against black people were committed by Union League men disguised as Klansmen.

3. Had there been no wanton oppression in the South, there would have been no Ku Kluxism. Had there been no rule of the tyrannical, corrupt carpetbagger or Scalawag( white Southerners supporting Reconstruction for personal gain) rule, there would have been no secret organization.

4. From the oppression and corruption of the one sprang the vice and outrage of the other.

(Adams, p. 154-155)

This is the Klan that Nathan Bedford Forrest led. Thus as you can see, it was out of necessity and survival. He did what every man would have done to protect his people as best he could, if they were any kind of men at all. And he did.

So, Forrest was not head of a massacre at Fort Pillow. Forrest was leader of the Klan during the Reconstruction which is a badge of honor on his part, not a blight.

But ignorant Ted Cruz wants to chastise the Tenn. governor for making a day honoring Forrest. Why? Because he just believes the smoke that is blown up his ass, like everyone else believes.

Stranger

Last edited: