All cultures accepted...except the Southern.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Her father is Billy Ray Cyrus, country singer, his hit song was Achy Breaky Heart.

I don't know how she can do things like that knowing her father is watching.
well, bc she is doing things like that BECAUSE her father is watching prolly?

hard to see how she is beating believers into the kingdom, huh? i tell ya what.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My oh my. All those hate filled posts against Forrest and the Confederacy and the KKK and how detestable the massacre at Fort Pillow was, and how it was a perfect picture of the racist Southern whites.

Now, everyone wants to change the subject. Follow the byrds lead and cover it up and hope it goes away. Let's just look at Molly Cyrus instead. What cowards. Yall are like a bunch of cats that have had an enema and running around and trying to cover it up.

Remember I said there were several kinds of people who believe the myths about the South and that War. See post #(171).

So, @Sovereign Grace, @John Paul, @Enoch 111, @Nancy, what happened? I warned you what would happen if you followed @Marymog. See post # (125).

Whose the horse led to water now @Nancy? See post #(136). It is you. You not only refuse the water, you turn to drink the kool-aid instead. Wilful ignorance. You and others have always believed the lie, so don't let any truth or facts get in your way.

I can hear byrd coming now. Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Stranger

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall hearing that name now that you mention it.

That would be very shame-filling to know that one's father is watching you do those things. I believe that someone who does the kinds of things that she is doing has to dissociate. You read about how many of them wind up on drugs and in mental hospitals. I read awhile ago that those type of dancers have a high rate of suicide. What concerns me is how people like her are being used to mislead the young teens. My husband and his men got to talking and all said how cutthroat the younger men were who were coming into the company. I shudder to think of what America is going to look like in 5 or 10 years - if it lasts that long. And most Christians thought that Betsy DeVos was good, and she's not. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. "School choice" sounds good but there is language hidden in her plan that will wrest control from the local school boards and place the power into the hands of the U.N. - and we know what they're about.
Like Britney Spears, didn’t she just get out of a mental hospital, rehab?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You speak in riddles.
kids do things to spite their parents is news, JP?
or that she whored herself to get what she wanted is? understand why the pimps and hos are beating you in

i mean i agree, ok, i speak in riddles, i have a problem, its my problem, but if you could a hint would help, bc too many concepts in that whole post you quoted for me to know where to apply that ezackly, not disagreeing it isnt valid ok

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My oh my. All those hate filled posts against Forrest and the Confederacy and the KKK and how detestable the massacre at Fort Pillow was, and how it was a perfect picture of the racist Southern whites.

Now, everyone wants to change the subject. Follow the byrds lead and cover it up and hope it goes away. Let's just look at Molly Cyrus instead. What cowards. Yall are like a bunch of cats that have had an enema and running around and trying to cover it up.

Remember I said there were several kinds of people who believe the myths about the South and that War. See post #(171).

So, @Sovereign Grace, @John Paul, @Enoch 111, @Nancy, what happened? I warned you what would happen if you followed @Marymog. See post # (125).

Whose the horse led to water now @Nancy? See post #(136). It is you. You not only refuse the water, you turn to drink the kool-aid instead. Wilful ignorance. You and others have always believed the lie, so don't let any truth or facts get in your way.

I can hear byrd coming now. Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Stranger

I tolerate racism not at all, if you have a problem with that then put me on ignore. It is hateful and wicked and I am supposed to speak nice and kind words about someone who, BTW, has allot of documentation of being just so a person, wicked to me so NO, I will NOT be a nicey nicey Nancy in this, it turns my stomach.
Stranger, I have tried to "get" where you are coming from but the more I read your posts, I see only division, hatred, critical, and down right mean spirited words.
You do not have to put me on ignore as, I am about to put you on ignore. I hope God will soften your heart!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tolerate racism not at all, if you have a problem with that then put me on ignore. It is hateful and wicked and I am supposed to speak nice and kind words about someone who, BTW, has allot of documentation of being just so a person, wicked to me so NO, I will NOT be a nicey nicey Nancy in this, it turns my stomach.
Stranger, I have tried to "get" where you are coming from but the more I read your posts, I see only division, hatred, critical, and down right mean spirited words.
You do not have to put me on ignore as, I am about to put you on ignore. I hope God will soften your heart!

I don't put you or anyone else on ignore because I am not afraid of what you have to say. But go ahead, put me on ignore. That is what yall do when you're exposed to the truth. You love to hate the Southern Christian people. And you have your myths that support why you do. But when those 'myths' are exposed, you run and hide and refuse to accept any other information that does not support your hatred of the Southern people.

As I said @Nancy, who is the horse now? You offer nothing in light of what I have given. You simply put your head in the sand and ass in the air as an ostrich.

Wait, here comes the enema from the byrd. Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Stranger

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kids do things to spite their parents is news, JP?
or that she whored herself to get what she wanted is? understand why the pimps and hos are beating you in

i mean i agree, ok, i speak in riddles, i have a problem, its my problem, but if you could a hint would help, bc too many concepts in that whole post you quoted for me to know where to apply that ezackly, not disagreeing it isnt valid ok
It’s hard to understand the way you type things.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you say you want the border secured you're called a racist. It's the way the leftist's have found to shut conservatives up, because being labeled a racist carries a lot of ugly baggage. It's an ugly ploy.
That's why it should be ignored. The whole Southern border debacle has been very poorly handled by the Trump administration over the past two years. Not to say that it was even handled by any of the other presidents. But Trump had made it a part of his platform to build that wall, and it never really happened. That is exactly why there is a border crisis.

As to the accusations of racism, this whole matter should have been properly addressed in great detail from the Oval Office in a comprehensive message for the whole wolrd, including the fact that George Soros financed a MIGRANT INVASION (and is still doing so) into America and Europe. He should have also clearly shown the difference between illegal border crossings and legal immigration and how he would handle each one.

Trump should have also plainly condemned every kind of racism in America as president, whether white, black, brown, or yellow racism. They are all evil and meant to destroy the fabric of America.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The South owes a tremendous lot to the KKK of the reconstruction period.
The KKK should not be romanticized. There is no question that many people from the North tried to destroy the South and cause great hardship, while enriching themselves. But that did not give the KKK the right to practice intimidation, violence, lynchings and the persecution of blacks who had been emancipated. Forrest was the first grand wizard of the KKK according to the historical record. So you could hold him responsible for these ugly developments also.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The KKK should not be romanticized. There is no question that many people from the North tried to destroy the South and cause great hardship, while enriching themselves. But that did not give the KKK the right to practice intimidation, violence, lynchings and the persecution of blacks who had been emancipated. Forrest was the first grand wizard of the KKK according to the historical record. So you could hold him responsible for these ugly developments also.

No one is romanticizing anything. I didn't romanticize about Forrest at Fort Pillow. I gave information that everyone rejects because it doesn't fit what they love to hate. Everyone would rather keep the myth so they can keep their PC hatred alive.

Actually Forrest was the only leader of the KKK. As I have already said, the KKK was disbanded by Forrest. It accomplished it's purpose for the Southern white people. And, the Federal govt. was creating false klans to impersonate and commit crimes so as turn the people against them.

You know as much about the Reconstruction as you do the War between the States.

Stranger

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Britney Spears, didn’t she just get out of a mental hospital, rehab?

Yes I heard that. Remember too that a respected NY psychiatrist has said that cases of schizophrenia and bipolar are often demonic. I shared some material with my psychology professor in college because I'm of this belief as well. Possibly not every case, but a good many of them.

This is a little strong but it will show clearly that satanists are at the top of Hollywood. Justin Bieber revealed at a bible study that he was invited to a Hollywood party and the executives had a dead fetus there and were partaking of its blood. It really scares me that these people are the puppet masters with these young stars and are corrupting generations of kids. I think Christians should pray about it.

Justin Bieber: Hollywood Elites Killed My Unborn Child

Reactions: JohnPaul and Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't put you or anyone else on ignore because I am not afraid of what you have to say. But go ahead, put me on ignore. That is what yall do when you're exposed to the truth. You love to hate the Southern Christian people. And you have your myths that support why you do. But when those 'myths' are exposed, you run and hide and refuse to accept any other information that does not support your hatred of the Southern people.

As I said @Nancy, who is the horse now? You offer nothing in light of what I have given. You simply put your head in the sand and ass in the air as an ostrich.

Wait, here comes the enema from the byrd. Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Stranger

That's why it should be ignored. The whole Southern border debacle has been very poorly handled by the Trump administration over the past two years. Not to say that it was even handled by any of the other presidents. But Trump had made it a part of his platform to build that wall, and it never really happened. That is exactly why there is a border crisis.

As to the accusations of racism, this whole matter should have been properly addressed in great detail from the Oval Office in a comprehensive message for the whole wolrd, including the fact that George Soros financed a MIGRANT INVASION (and is still doing so) into America and Europe. He should have also clearly shown the difference between illegal border crossings and legal immigration and how he would handle each one.

Trump should have also plainly condemned every kind of racism in America as president, whether white, black, brown, or yellow racism. They are all evil and meant to destroy the fabric of America.

It's almost too late to secure it now because between what Obama did, the previous presidents, and now Trump, there is no way that immigration will ever be enforced. I emailed Trump many times urging him to secure the border but it was useless - that was what turned me off to him. I was left to roll around in pain because they were using the ER for everyday medical care. I don't want to deny anyone medical care but what is going on is dangerous. We can't assimilate that many people. Then I had a middle eastern perv approach me and I saw that we were letting people in who don't hold women in high regard. They've ruined the country.

Then I found out that Trump is a Freemason. People tend to dismiss it but Freemasons worship Satan. I saw that Trump was moving towards making America the North American Union. I went to a doctors office and 3/4 of the people were speaking another language. While white births have dropped substantially, Hispanic and black births are way up. And drugs were flooded into many white rural communities I read - it happened to ours. So you can see how this has all been engineered. Trump knows the crime statistics: another migrant killed a mother and two kids. One ran into friends of my brother in law and killed their son. But Trump is not acting to protect Americans. He constantly blames Democrats but it's all a show. I don't believe anything he says anymore.

As far as racism goes, too many people are caught up in "racist" hysteria and its sickening. They look for racism behind every bush. if one wanted to tell the truth though, there is now racism directed against whites. Whites are being told to apologize. We do know that at one time there was horrific racism in America against blacks but it's not that way now. We have blacks in our church and there is no racism whatsoever. My family has had black and Hispanic friends. Leftists manufacture a problem where there isn't one to make political points with the ethnic group they're trying to curry favor with for their votes - IF our votes even count anymore, which I doubt. I think it's absolutely evil to pit races against one another and accuse someone of racism for wanting immigration handled sensibly.

With police brutality and murders way up, Trump told a group of police that "they should rough people up" - to their delight. He has empowered the psychopaths who are drawn to positions of power. I follow John Whitehead from the Rutherford Institute and some police are out of control. We have some nice ones near us but every day I read of another SWAT raid gone wrong or police beating someone to a pulp. I live with pain every day so I tend to empathize with anyone who is beat on mercilessly the way we're seeing police do now.

Also, you know that terrorist cells are already in our country - I'm just waiting for them to attack somewhere. I have never felt so uneasy in my country as I have now. I wish that a leader would stand up and fight it like they did years ago. But now we have militarized police who 'just follow orders.' But if a lot of Americans swarmed Washington and demanded change then something would be done. But no one is organizing it. It just surprises me that we're all just accepting it and no one seems to have the will to fight.

Enoch - how far off do you see Christ's returning might be? Christ told us the parable of the fig tree so I'm trying to gauge how close we may be.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As has been shown, Forrest did not initiate any massacre at Fort Pillow. That was nothing but a yankee invention. So, what is left for people to be angry with the Tennessee governor about, since he has declared a day to honor Forrest? Oh yes, the KKK. Forrest was the leader of the Klan during the Reconstruction period.

And just how much does anyone here know about the Reconstruction Period? Because if you want to hate Forrest for leading the Klan, you better understand the time he lived under.

Are there any takers? Or just more enema's for the cats to try and cover it up? I'm thinking the latter. For it's easy to bring up a subject but harder to prove you statement. And when you have been proven wrong, you go for the enema.

So far in this thread I have proven the legality of secession, when others said the South was traitor because she seceded. I have shown that the South did not start the War between the States just because she fired on Fort Sumter. And I didn't have to say very much as everyone stopped with just a few statements. That shows the lack of knowledge people have of that War.

We get now into the Klan. I know, I know, I can see the cartoons from the gallery on their way. But I am looking for legitimate discussion. Not cartoon kids. And not enema takers.

So get your ready made hate phrases on the mark. Get a hold of @Marymog, your leader. Surely she will show herself. She wouldn't bypass a chance at labeling me a klansman.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I heard that. Remember too that a respected NY psychiatrist has said that cases of schizophrenia and bipolar are often demonic. I shared some material with my psychology professor in college because I'm of this belief as well. Possibly not every case, but a good many of them.

This is a little strong but it will show clearly that satanists are at the top of Hollywood. Justin Bieber revealed at a bible study that he was invited to a Hollywood party and the executives had a dead fetus there and were partaking of its blood. It really scares me that these people are the puppet masters with these young stars and are corrupting generations of kids. I think Christians should pray about it.

Wow...
I read it.
Terrible...I pray he can stay clean and the love of money wont draw him back...

How on earth can you sleep at night with all this stuff that you read about!!
I just couldn't!!! Yikes.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I too believe in demonic possession, when people hear about these things they blow it off, thinking of the exorcist movie, that movie was based on real events.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hey Nancy.
I am glad that you have arrived there....I have not!
What I felt yesterday when I looked across our road to the park over other side....was not tolerance or love.!
I saw a woman ( well I presume it was, but, as in our airports , wearing all the black gear from head to toe , they could easily be men coming in!! )
This woman was dressed from head to toe in a black burqa .
They are now invading our area and our street.

They come here , they are not honest , they bleat "peace". , but the real Muslims will say openly and have done in our city. They have come and the intent is to- "Claim every place that the sole of their feet treads , for Allah . "

The do not integrate, they never intended to they are hear for destruction. Even if the passive ones don't know it yet.

No, I am not tolerant ...so I am a racist.

I got tired of being under the thumb of the controlling P.C. agenda...sent for one reason..CONTROL , just like communism, to beat down , and scare everyone who has half a brain, into having no voice. So that one day we can all be shepherded like sheep into the 'showers'.

Sorry Nancy, your friend here is a racist.
Yet I have two wonderful American -Chinese son-in-laws, and 4 Eurasian grandchildren. Go figure. :)

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Nancy.
I am glad that you have arrived there....I have not!
What I felt yesterday when I looked across our road to the park over other side....was not tolerance or love.!
I saw a woman ( well I presume it was, but, as in our airports , wearing all the black gear from head to toe , they could easily be men coming in!! )
This woman was dressed from head to toe in a black burqa .
They are now invading our area and our street.

They come here , they are not honest , they bleat "peace". , but the real Muslims will say openly and have done in our city. They have come and the intent is to- "Claim every place that the sole of their feet treads , for Allah . "

The do not integrate, they never intended to they are hear for destruction. Even if the passive ones don't know it yet.

No, I am not tolerant ...so I am a racist.

I got tired of being under the thumb of the controlling P.C. agenda...sent for one reason..CONTROL , just like communism, to beat down , and scare everyone who has half a brain, into having no voice. So that one day we can all be shepherded like sheep into the 'showers'.

Sorry Nancy, you friend here is a racist.
Yet I have two wonderful American -Chinese son-in-laws, and 4 Eurasian grandchildren. Go figure. :)
You are not a racist @ByGrace, you are just being real.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy