All eschatological views are correct?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, it’s not going to stop. You have to stop if you want it to stop. It’s a runaway train. Jump off.

It will always continue this way with him:

ABC.
Yes, but also DEF.
NO! ABC!
Yes, I understand and agree, ABC. But also, DEF.
NO! THERE IS NO DEF YOU HERETIC! The entire alphabet is ABC and ONLY ABC!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay...this needs to stop.

Here again is you quoting the psalm referencing a "false witness."

...I also quoted you quoting it in post #315.
Its has stopped, we have voiced our opinions, I have unwatched this thread shortly after your response above, and wont be returning, last response

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If live forever means to never die but to live forever, (which they believe will be their fate) then to be dead forever cannot be made to be to live forever also. It’s so absurd.
It sounds absurd until you clearly understand the meaning of the second death. When Christ warns people about it, then it is time to sit up and listen.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, I’ve already heard. The second death is not really death but is instead eternal life. :rolleyes:

Did God REALLY say you would die…?

Reactions: ewq1938

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, it’s not going to stop. You have to stop if you want it to stop. It’s a runaway train. Jump off.

It will always continue this way with him:

ABC.
Yes, but also DEF.
NO! ABC!
Yes, I understand and agree, ABC. But also, DEF.
NO! THERE IS NO DEF YOU HERETIC! The entire alphabet is ABC and ONLY ABC!
I have noticed an increase in the number of heretic hunters. It's like mushrooms, some people like the taste; other people don't.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have noticed an increase in the number of heretic hunters. It's like mushrooms, some people like the taste; other people don't.

It’s really perplexing and it’s something I struggle with, how people think heretical means: any interpretation but the one taught to me. And I struggle with thinking, oh, but they’re my brother or sister, even though they are not seeking more understanding because they think they already understand it all, or trying to fit the more difficult verses together, or showing any recognizable fruit. I guess I struggle with if they aren’t my brother or if I’m just seeing the terrible twos or if they are my brother but have a serious stronghold.

They don’t have that struggle. They know I am speaking from the devil and am not their sister. I’m definitely the enemy to them!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did God REALLY say you would die…?

Yes when Genesis 2:17 is translated properly.

When translated word for word it states: - "(you will die) (the second death)."

Which is a future outcome that will occur at the final judgement, in just over 1,000 years time, if you are not judged to be righteous.

In renewing/refurbishing the earth after the final judgement, both the abyss, i.e. the bottomless pit, and the second death are also consumed by the "lake of fire," as they will no longer be needed during eternity.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did you expect? More heretics = more heretic hunters.
About 10 men in our church hold a zoom meeting every week to discuss a particular topic or study a book of the Bible. The goal of the meeting is to learn more about what the Lord has taught us and come to a more complete knowledge of the truth. Although this is our goal, the meeting has a few beneficial side-effects. Among these are fellowship, encouragement, an enlightened perspective, and a right orientation toward God.

When I first began posting on message boards, that's what I expected to find online. I was naive, and a little disappointed. Now I know better. I continue to believe, however, that those benefits and positive experiences are possible here, even if not as often as I expected.

I doubt that heretic hunters are seeking the kinds of positive encounters one might have with fellow believers as I am. I can only guess what motivates a heretic hunter.