All Israel will be saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I also think there is some mystery here too that I don't fully understand, which involves working for a wife, not getting the wife you wanted, then working another 7 years to finally get the wife you originally wanted...
sounds like church

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So being a jew gives you a free ride ?

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get the sense that he had to wait an additional 7 years for Rachel. I think he got both wives at about the same time, but Rachel was only released to Jacob after he agreed to work an additional 7 years in payment for her.

Correct. It reads as if a week later he was given Rachel, who he had to work 7 more years for.

I'm guessing by your responses that you don't believe there will be a gathering together prior to the testing coming on the whole world to test its people or that the partial blindness of Israel will be lifted. :)

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Correct. It reads as if a week later he was given Rachel, who he had to work 7 more years for.

I'm guessing by your responses that you don't believe there will be a gathering together prior to the testing coming on the whole world to test its people or that the partial blindness of Israel will be lifted. :)

God's relationship with Israel, is the ultimate love story.

Zech 12:10 “I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’” Zech 13:9

As He embraces His wife, Israel:

“I will betroth you [Israel] to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice,
In loving kindness and in compassion,
And I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness.
Then you will know the Lord."

The most beautiful love story ever written, a love story without end.

"and so ALL Israel will be saved; just as it is written,
THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB.
THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS."…Romans 11:26

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The partial blindness of Israel will continue until the Times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled. That occurs in the midst of the Great Tribulation when the 'Times of the Gentiles' come to an end [Rev 7] as the 144,000 Jews are sealed for their protection before the 7th seal is opened.

Meanwhile, the saints are not sealed. They are taken up to Heaven as revealed starting at Rev 7:19, a myriad which no man could number.

What happens with. or purpose of the 144,000 is not revealed in Scripture.

Your queries seem to be right on track.

Reactions: mjrhealth

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Nope!! God is the one who declares that!
Salvation is a gift from God for anyone who chooses to accept it.

Gifts do not come with a price tag attached.

Like I said do a word study on( IF )in the scriptures.I know God is the judge and He also gave us His Word.read it.

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; – I John 2:1

Colossians 1:23 "If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven, whereof I Paul am made a minister;"

Again study the ifs

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The partial blindness of Israel will continue until the Times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled. That occurs in the midst of the Great Tribulation when the 'Times of the Gentiles' come to an end [Rev 7] as the 144,000 Jews are sealed for their protection before the 7th seal is opened.

What makes you think the 144,000 are Jew's????

The seal is knowledge of the Word,opposite of the mark,now do tell how can one that don't believe in Christ be sealed????????

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Most Christians assume that the promise of the gift of salvation, like all other promises in the Bible, is free.

We are taught that salvation is a free gift from God with the usual comment "you cannot earn your way into Heaven". Doesn't John 8:36 say "so if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed"? And doesn't Romans 6:23 say "for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"?

We all know that gifts are free – without any attached strings – but is that true when we look at the various promises in the Bible?

The primary Salvation promise is in John 3:16 which says:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

However, John 3:16 does not say that Salvation is a free gift because it contains an "if" statement – you will not perish and have eternal life if you believe in Jesus! So there is a condition to that gift, and that condition is that you must accept that Jesus is Lord.

This is only a partial statement because just acknowledging that Jesus Christ is Lord is not sufficient – even Satan acknowledges that Jesus is Lord but no-one could claim that Satan was saved!

The John 3:16 statement is further clarified in the Word where it says that you must not only accept that Jesus is Lord (the Messiah as foretold in the Old Testament) but you must also submit yourself to Him (something that Satan does not do!).

So God's promises are conditional – they are only "free" if you obey certain conditions. Around 1,500 verses in the Bible contain the word "if", and there are lots of other promises in Scripture that do not use the word "if" but contain conditions (like our John 3:16 example).

For your information, and according to my Quickverse Bible software, the word "if" is used 1,784 times in 1,589 verses within the NIV. In the KJV (post 1820 version), the word "if" is used 1,595 times in 1,420 verses. Either way, it is a well used word in the Bible and it places conditions on God's promises.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Examples of some of the "IF" statements in the Bible:

"If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it."
Genesis 4:7

"Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession."
Exodus 19:5a

"After you have had children and grandchildren and have lived in the land a long time – if you then become corrupt and make any kind of idol, doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God and provoking him to anger, I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you this day that you will quickly perish from the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. You will not live there long but will certainly be destroyed."
Deuteronomy 4:25-26

"And if we are careful to obey all this law before the LORD our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness."
Deuteronomy 6:25

"If you pay attention to these laws and are careful to follow them, then the LORD your God will keep his covenant of love with you, as he swore to your forefathers."
Deuteronomy 7:12

"If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed."
Deuteronomy 8:19

"So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today – to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul – then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil. I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied."
Deuteronomy 11:13-15

"If you carefully observe all these commands I am giving you to follow – to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways and to hold fast to him – then the LORD will drive out all these nations before you, and you will dispossess nations larger and stronger than you."
Deuteronomy 11:22-23

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse – the blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known."
Deuteronomy 11:26-28

"If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul."
Deuteronomy 13:1-3

"If you make the Most High your dwelling – even the LORD, who is my refuge – then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent."
Psalm 91:9-10

"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land..."
Isaiah 1:18-19

"If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea." Isaiah 48:18

Jesus said: "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."
Matthew 6:14-15

Jesus said: "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20

Jesus said: "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."
Matthew 21:22

Jesus said: "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you."
Luke 17:6

Jesus said: "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples."
John 8:31

Jesus said: "I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."
John 8:51

Jesus said: "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
John 11:40

Jesus said: "By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
John 13:35

Jesus said: "If you love me, you will obey what I command."
John 14:15

Jesus said: "If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. if you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you."
John 15:6-7

Jesus said: "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."
John 15:10

Jesus said: "You are my friends if you do what I command."
John 15:14

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31

"...if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
Romans 10:9

"By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain."
1 Corinthians 15:2

"If anyone does not love the Lord – a curse be on him."
1 Corinthians 16:22

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Revelation 22:18-19

The Bible is an 'iffy' book - the conditional promises of God

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find it so sad, that for thousands of years, satan has being trying to destroy Israel, so that God would not be able to fulfill His promise, and to make Him foolish weak and a liar, yet here we have "christians", denying God the very same thing, the ability to fulfill His promise. Why do so many "christoins", oppose God and stand against Him. You deny Israel you deny God they are His people, and woe to anyman or nation that should stand against the,

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now for all Israel shall be saved

Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in."

The blindness is the stupor that God sent upon those that cannot understand the plan of God, and see the prophetic signs around them. Remember Luke 21:24; "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." Christ is going to return to earth at the fullness of the Gentiles.

What happens then?

Romans 11:26 "And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, "There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:"

Romans 11:27 "For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."

This happens at the end of the Millennium age, not now, nor in the flesh. Why will this be? Because in the Millennium age all souls will be in their incorruptible bodies, and they will know Satan for what he is, as liar and deceiver, and they will have known Jesus Christ personally for that thousand year period.

The fullness in time of the heathen Gentiles becoming complete occurs at Armageddon in our near future and Armageddon is a sign post for the beginning of the Millennium Age/the last Age of mankind as we know it. Israel will, during the judgement of the Heathen Gentiles, come to realise that the Lord God is judging the Nations for trampling the Sanctuary of God and His host on the earth, i.e. the Israelites, at Armageddon and they will seek the "King's terms of peace," (Luke 14:31-32).

Why will the Heathen Gentile Nations come up at the end of the allotted 2,300 years of the prophesised time of them trampling the Lord House and Hosts is because of Israel's attempt to reconnect with God by building a third Temple in Jerusalem, like their return to the Land of Canaan where Abraham had predominately lived after he had left his father's household in Haran lived around 4,000 years after the birth of Isaac, in the strength of their own hand. The concept of an "Idol Temple" is still strong in the understanding of the Israelites today, because they have not come to understand that the process of reconciliation for their continual sins of iniquity changed when Christ, their Messiah, was raised up on a tree as a sacrifice for their sins, around 2,000 years ago, and that the Temple is no longer necessary for their cultic practices to worship in or to be their connection to or with God.

It is God's intention to draw Israel back to Himself at the very beginning of the Millennium Age and to re-establish like new again for them the Kingdom of Priests, a Holy nation and His Possession among the Nations Covenant that they had rebelled against at Mt Sinai.

We as Christians do not receive our incorruptible bodies until the end of the Millennium Age when we will be raise up to be with Christ for even more.

This is a very different picture of serving with Christ than the one you seem to believe in.

Shalom

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
We as Christians do not receive our incorruptible bodies until the end of the Millennium Age when we will be raise up to be with Christ for even more.

This is a very different picture of serving with Christ than the one you seem to believe in.

Not true,those in Christ at His return take part in the first resurrection ,ie,the 2nd death has no power,however at that return,ALL shall be changed saint and sinner alike.

Christ comes here,though all shall be changed ,some will still have a mortal soul,meaning they can go to the lake of fire...

At the change ,ALL bodies are incorruptable meaning they don't get sick and such.

There will be NO flesh in the millennium

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I find it so sad, that for thousands of years, satan has being trying to destroy Israel, so that God would not be able to fulfill His promise, and to make Him foolish weak and a liar, yet here we have "christians", denying God the very same thing, the ability to fulfill His promise. Why do so many "christoins", oppose God and stand against Him. You deny Israel you deny God they are His people, and woe to anyman or nation that should stand against the,

The problem is not knowing who Israel is,and it dang show ain't that nation state over there whom don't even believe in Christ....

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem is not knowing who Israel is,and it dang show ain't that nation state over there whom don't even believe in Christ....
Ye its funny its the ones who say "Israel isnt Israel that have no clue, the fig tree thats blossomed.

As I Said , you stand against Israel you stand against God, look at whats left or Rome.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The fullness in time of the heathen Gentiles becoming complete occurs at Armageddon in our near future and Armageddon is a sign post for the beginning of the Millennium Age/the last Age of mankind as we know it.

Why do you call them Gentile heathens ,anybody not in Christ is a heathen.

Again,two choices ,Virgin or a Whore don't give a dang who you may think you are!!!!!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte