Allah is the anti-Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Islam denies the deity of Christ.

Islam teaches that God has no sons. (or Son)

Islam teaches that Christ was not crucified and, therefore, did not rise from the dead.

Islam teaches that its god, Allah, has no desire to have any fellowship with mankind and only communicates with man through angels.

Islam is spread by war and forced submission to Allah.

Islam endorses murder and lying in order to attain it goal of world domination.

John 8:44 ..... (the devil) was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the
truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own
resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Islam has become a world-wide threat since the western powers have ceased to restrain it by force so, not only has the restrainer been withdrawn but the president of the United States promotes the expansion of the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons and military support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4&feature=youtu.be

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Allah is just a name or God.

Arab Christians use it all the time.

Now just because fundamental Muslims are doing evil, does not mean that all Muslims are that way.

There are evil Jews, Muslims and Christians; most all of them are fundamentalists and are heretical to their faiths.

Islam is not a threat, but the West certainly has transgressed on many sacred places of Islam in search for riches. They have been aided by greedy Muslims to do this.
If the West were to remove themselves from the sacred areas the Islamists would have no fuel to feed their fanaticism.

But again mammon is a powerful god to the fallen.

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
pom2014 said:

Now just because fundamental Muslims are doing evil, does not mean that all Muslims are that way.

There are evil Jews, Muslims and Christians; most all of them are fundamentalists and are heretical to their faiths.

Islam is not a threat, but the West certainly has transgressed on many sacred places of Islam in search for riches. They have been aided by greedy Muslims to do this.
If the West were to remove themselves from the sacred areas the Islamists would have no fuel to feed their fanaticism.

<<Allah is just a name or God.>>

Nonsense. Allah is the pagan god which Mohammad said was the only God.

<<Islam is not a threat>>

Were you born after Sept 11, 2001?

Are Christians being beheaded in Muslim controlled lands?

Was the Colt model 1911, .45 caliber, semiautomatic pistol developed specifically to knock down doped-up Muslim (Moro) fanatics in the Philippines who were devoted to killing Christians?

Have you any awareness at all of current events?

How about history?

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
JimParker said:
<<Allah is just a name or God.>>

Nonsense. Allah is the pagan god which Mohammad said was the only God.

<<Islam is not a threat>>

Were you born after Sept 11, 2001?

Are Christians being beheaded in Muslim controlled lands?

Was the Colt model 1911, .45 caliber, semiautomatic pistol developed specifically to knock down doped-up Muslim (Moro) fanatics in the Philippines who were devoted to killing Christians?

Have you any awareness at all of current events?

How about history?
Let's see if we can get this straight.

Elohim, the hebrew name for God was also part of the Canaanite pagan pantheon. So how are they any different? So are Jews evil and Elohim the anti-christ as well?
Sounds antisemitic to me.

Islam is not a threat, it is fundamental islamists that are heretics to their own writings that are the threat. Just as fundamental Christians are a threat as well.
ANY fanatic is a threat to the peace, security and prosperity of a nation.

The M1873 was used in the Moro uprising not the 1911 which was not placed into service until 1913. Also the Moro people had every right to resist the Spanish colonisation and then American occupation.
It was NOT because of Islam, it was because they were invading their home and they defended it. Your people did the same when we, The British, invaded in 1812.

Islam had nothing to do with 9/11, fanatics were responsible. Again, like the Moro, just because they called themselves Muslims did not mean that Islam was behind it.

And again IF the West had not trampled over the sacred lands of Islam, this would be a non-issue. But greed for oil was too great to stop them.n Essentially the West sowed its own bitter harvest.

I won't expect that you'd understand that ideal unless you are descendant from an oppressed people. As one of Scot blood on my mum's side I know well of how the crown treated the Scots over many centuries.

Again Islam is not a threat, evil men are. And if we're going to split hairs Christians have killed more than the Muslims and the Chinese, despite everything Mao could do to suppress Buddhism, killed more than both faiths.

But if you need a bogeyman to justify hatred, then be my guest.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It appears that liberalism is the Anti-Christ too, they work together so well.

Reactions: Born_Again

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
pom2014 said:

Allah and the Judeo-Christian gods are not the same. Read the Qur'an. Read the Bible. I did.

The Qur'an says that its god is merciful, yet it demands the blood of those who disobey/unbelievers/not Muslim. The Bible (Hebrew as well as Greek text) states that its god is merciful and demands that those who follow Him do the same.

There is no such thing as an "Arab Christian". Like the churches of Europe and America they each have their own divisions and ideology. Coptic and Nestorian Christians do not follow the exact doctrine of American protestants, but because they live in Asia some folks who jump to conclusions lump them into a generic bin called 'Arab Christians'. If you talk to one or two of them, as I have done, you'll discover a great difference between their separate views of Christ and their religious observances. Are American Baptists the same as Presbyterians or Mormons? A one-eyed foreigner who can't see beyond the end of his philosophical nose might think so. The same is true for western views of Asian Christians. They are NOT all the same. WE are not all the same, except for our fellowship in Christ Jesus.

Because fundamental Muslims do wickedly, doesn't mean all Muslims do so. Those who know little or nothing about Islam generally take the "head in the sand is a safe head" position. The more one investigates the religion, however, the more sinister and evil it becomes. Consider the words of Islam and its leaders;

"Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: Kill all unbel,ivers just as they would kill you all! There are hundreds of [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men frmo waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."
- Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

"There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that's it."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey (since March 14, 2003)

"Whoever you find committing the sin of the people of Lut, kill them, both the one who does it and the one to whom it is done."
Fatwa on Homosexuality from IslamOnline.net

Regarding the above, although we hear and read Christians declaring the immorality of the homosexual, we do not see such sinners being tossed off buildings as can be done under Muslim governmental policy.

"The fight is obligatory even when the unbelievers have not started it."
- Encyclopedia of Islam

Islam is not a threat you say...........VISIT ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETARY and say that to the families of those who lay there - killed by Muslim weapons. Visit GROUND ZERO and declare with a loud voice that Islam is innocent of the thousands who died there. Do not call me from your hospital bed if you do. I will not rush to visit you. I'll be at home laughing at your pride and foolishness.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Allah and the Judeo-Christian gods are not the same. Read the Qur'an. Read the Bible. I did.

The Qur'an says that its god is merciful, yet it demands the blood of those who disobey/unbelievers/not Muslim. The Bible (Hebrew as well as Greek text) states that its god is merciful and demands that those who follow Him do the same.

There is no such thing as an "Arab Christian". Like the churches of Europe and America they each have their own divisions and ideology. Coptic and Nestorian Christians do not follow the exact doctrine of American protestants, but because they live in Asia some folks who jump to conclusions lump them into a generic bin called 'Arab Christians'. If you talk to one or two of them, as I have done, you'll discover a great difference between their separate views of Christ and their religious observances. Are American Baptists the same as Presbyterians or Mormons? A one-eyed foreigner who can't see beyond the end of his philosophical nose might think so. The same is true for western views of Asian Christians. They are NOT all the same. WE are not all the same, except for our fellowship in Christ Jesus.

Because fundamental Muslims do wickedly, doesn't mean all Muslims do so. Those who know little or nothing about Islam generally take the "head in the sand is a safe head" position. The more one investigates the religion, however, the more sinister and evil it becomes. Consider the words of Islam and its leaders;

"Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those who say this are witless. Islam says: Kill all unbel,ivers just as they would kill you all! There are hundreds of [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men frmo waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."
- Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

"There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that's it."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey (since March 14, 2003)

"Whoever you find committing the sin of the people of Lut, kill them, both the one who does it and the one to whom it is done."
Fatwa on Homosexuality from IslamOnline.net

Regarding the above, although we hear and read Christians declaring the immorality of the homosexual, we do not see such sinners being tossed off buildings as can be done under Muslim governmental policy.

"The fight is obligatory even when the unbelievers have not started it."
- Encyclopedia of Islam

Islam is not a threat you say...........VISIT ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETARY and say that to the families of those who lay there - killed by Muslim weapons. Visit GROUND ZERO and declare with a loud voice that Islam is innocent of the thousands who died there. Do not call me from your hospital bed if you do. I will not rush to visit you. I'll be at home laughing at your pride and foolishness.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft....
You hatred is so great it totally blinds you.

I feel nothing but pity for your distorted heart.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Read the Jewish talmud as well, as the Koran and Bible...the talmud is so hate filled for gentiles (all non Jews) that it makes the other two look like documents of peace.....
JP keeps referring to 9/11 as a Muslim event...he should really brush up on the subject and find out who the real perpetrators were..it sure is not Muslims..they were the patsies so Bush could get the wars his handlers wanted....the ral perps..well read and research for yourself...

kiwimac

Dec 19, 2009
Deepest, Darkest NZ
www.westcotthort.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
'Allah' is nothing more or less than the words '[the] God.' It is cognate with the Hebrew 'El and the Aramaic 'Alaha.' Just like the English word 'God' is cognate with the German 'Gott' and the Dutch 'God.' Now, if you want to talk about contextual / cultural use of the word 'Allah', that is quite different. However the word itself is innocuous.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
The Roman religious system which describes itself as "christian" has such a peaceful historical past..lol....it makes Islam, and the Quaran look like peacekeepers!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muhammad the prophet of Islam, his god is not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. It is found by some researchers that Muhammad’s god was found in that building in Mecca the Muslims parade around during special events and kneel towards on their carpets, was some type of moon god. The building was, in Muhammad’s day, a building full of different gods, idols if you will, to accommodate business travelers from different cultures.

Not in any way shape or form, "Elohim" the Creator and Judge, acknowledged as the God of Israel.

Seems to me, Muhammad’s god is more like Lucifer described by Isaiah, even though Lucifer’s origins seems to be in Babylon.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Apostle John says many antichrists were in existence, even in his day...1st John 2...he describes this entity as one who denies the deity of Jesus, and/or places himself in place of Jesus....hmmmm seems there are many organizations who fit this category..ie Muslim, Judaism, Roman religion, etc etc...so the term antichrist is not confined to Muslims or Islam...

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
This is an interesting topic. I would suggest that everyone give the Koran a read. And while we're at it, a look at the Talmud might also be a good idea.

Abraham's sons have been at each other's throats throughout their history. Given their mutual hatred of all things Christian, it is probably just as well.

At least Islam is open about their animosity toward Christianity. Judaism tends to try to keep it a secret...probably because they do not want to lose our support...

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
DPMartin said:
Muhammad the prophet of Islam, his god is not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. It is found by some researchers that Muhammad’s god was found in that building in Mecca the Muslims parade around during special events and kneel towards on their carpets, was some type of moon god. The building was, in Muhammad’s day, a building full of different gods, idols if you will, to accommodate business travelers from different cultures.

Not in any way shape or form, "Elohim" the Creator and Judge, acknowledged as the God of Israel.

Seems to me, Muhammad’s god is more like Lucifer described by Isaiah, even though Lucifer’s origins seems to be in Babylon.
The building you are referring to is called the Kaaba...

Just thought you'd like to know.

frdpwr427

Oct 16, 2015
JimParker said:
Islam denies the deity of Christ.

Islam teaches that God has no sons. (or Son)

Islam teaches that Christ was not crucified and, therefore, did not rise from the dead.

Islam teaches that its god, Allah, has no desire to have any fellowship with mankind and only communicates with man through angels.

Islam is spread by war and forced submission to Allah.

Islam endorses murder and lying in order to attain it goal of world domination.

John 8:44 ..... (the devil) was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the
truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own
resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Islam has become a world-wide threat since the western powers have ceased to restrain it by force so, not only has the restrainer been withdrawn but the president of the United States promotes the expansion of the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons and military support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4&feature=youtu.be
Allah inst the Antichrist, however the founder of the religion mohammed could be.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pom2014 said:
Let's see if we can get this straight.

Elohim, the hebrew name for God was also part of the Canaanite pagan pantheon. So how are they any different? So are Jews evil and Elohim the anti-christ as well?
Sounds antisemitic to me.
Elohim was not the name of God, but a generic name for God in the plural form. The plurality confirms the fact that God exists as more than one person, i.e.: the trinity. The great "shimah" which is also from the books of the law says "Hear Oh Israel, The Lord our God, The Lord is One" and the word from which we have the translation "One" means "a unity" as well as the number 1.
The covenant name of God, that name by which He identified Himself to Moses and found throughout the books of the law and the prophets was typically never spoken out loud nor written out fully, but instead spelled only with consonants YHWH (Yod, Hay, Vaw, Hay) and is often referred to in literature as the tetragrammaton. Some modern translations use the name "Yahweh" while others simply have "LORD" printed in place of The Name (hashem). The Jews started this practice to avoid blaspheming the name of God, and western practitioners of sorcery have continued the practice believing that using the correct pronunciation gives power to their incantations (effectively commanding God by knowing His name which is an ancient and evil practice.)
Some scholars say that translators used the vowels from the word Adonai with the consonants of the tetragrammaton to come up with the name "Jehovah" (which may or may not be true.) I used to listen to a born again Jew with a teaching ministry that used to pronounce the name of God as "Yah- HaVah" which means something like Yah the giver of life. (this fellow was taken off of the air briefly and when he returned he started pronouncing The Name as "Yahweh".)
The Hebrew version of the name of Jesus was first given in scripture in the book of numbers where a single verse tells us that the name of one of the spies sent into Canaan prior to the 40 years of wandering in the wilderness was named Hoshea the son of Nun (which means "our deliverer the son of perpetuity), but that Moses called him Joshua. Joshua is a type of the Lord leading His people into the promised life (in Christ). The second time the Hebrew version of the name of Jesus is mentioned in the Old Testament is in the book of Zechariah where the high priest Joshua is identified as the man who's name is "the branch," a messianic title which is developed through a number of the books starting with the book of Isaiah: There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots. Isaiah 11:1

`Hear, O Joshua, the high priest, you and your companions who sit before you, for they are a wondrous sign; for behold, I am bringing forth My Servant the BRANCH. Zechariah 3:8

"Take the silver and gold, make an elaborate crown, and set it on the head of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest. "Then speak to him, saying, `Thus says the Lord of hosts, saying: "Behold, the Man whose name is the BRANCH! From His place He shall branch out, and He shall build the temple of the Lord; yes, He shall build the temple of the Lord. He shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule on His throne; so He shall be a priest on His throne, and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.'' ' Zechariah 6:11-13

Everything in the Old Testament that makes reference to God is pointing forward in time to the person of Jesus Christ, because He is LORD. He came down from heaven to occupy the body prepared for Him and given the name Yashua (Joshua or in the Greek, Jesus) and He went back up into heaven after His resurrection and with the spiritual body fashioned after the manner of His fleshly one.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Michael V Pardo said:
Actually Allah is the name of an ancient middle eastern god of war, their version of Aries or Mars.
And doesn't exist, right? So how can something that doesn't exist be the Antichrist?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
River Jordan said:
And doesn't exist, right? So how can something that doesn't exist be the Antichrist?
I haven't made the claim that Allah is the antichrist, but I have identified Mohammed as an anti-Christ in other posts and I'm not alone in that: The scripture identifies Mohammed as an antichrist, because the scripture describes what an antichrist is. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a duck.
You should also know that in the scriptures the gods of the nations are identified as demons, and the demons, just like the angelic host, are created beings. When Paul says that they are nothing, he isn't saying that they don't exist, but that they aren't really gods, just creatures that had power and authority for their times. Sometimes when something isn't directly stated in scripture, inferences must be made by what is stated.