American Politics - How quickly we forget history

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks APAK....I suspect however there are deeper connections of older money.
There are of course, although I guess I have not been too interested in tracking down this angle, yet.

No, the Rothschild family owns the City of London. They also own 70 US Commercial and 'lower' Banks as well....
One of the family members even produced or financed at least, a testing system for this COVID-19 back IN 2015....I did not stutter or make an error in the year either..I have posted this subject in my other thread about COVID and masks control...minutes ago..

Bless you,

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This can cause such a spiritual major avalanche, indeed. It just may be one of the last acts before Christ's return. It might just be the cherry on the top of the cake and the official inscription upon it. As the final and formal seal of approval that signified that at least the US is spiritually lost as a nation. And before this time, I hope many believers will already be prepared for such an event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-- HORIZONTAL HARRIS --

Yeah, -- that one caught me off guard. LOL

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...t_kamala_harris_slept_her_way_to_the_top.html
You know, the mistress thing, not exactly moving on up based on hard work or merit, that little advantage of good looks (President Obama called her the 'best-looking' state attorney general), employed to their optimal practical use. Her political patron, former lawyer to pimps, Mayor of San Francisco, and State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, admitted he helped her get her political start, writing in his bloggy column:

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-- HORIZONTAL HARRIS --

Yeah, -- that one caught me off guard. LOL

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...t_kamala_harris_slept_her_way_to_the_top.html
You know, the mistress thing, not exactly moving on up based on hard work or merit, that little advantage of good looks (President Obama called her the 'best-looking' state attorney general), employed to their optimal practical use. Her political patron, former lawyer to pimps, Mayor of San Francisco, and State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, admitted he helped her get her political start, writing in his bloggy column:

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

Bobby Jo
Yes, she is nasty woman....what positive contribution can she make to American Christianity.....has it now come down to the bottom of barrel to search for 'worthy' candidates? God truly help us..it is pathetic

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden went down for the count on 9/29...

I'm reminded of the bar fight where one guy says KARATE; another says KUNG FU; and the WINNER holding a crowbar says SEARS & ROEBUCK.

And Trump didn't need a crowbar or pipe wrench against Biden. He CLOCKED both Chris Wallace and Biden with the TRUTH.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Backlit.. an article that supports your SDA view of the papacy...running the religious 'arm' of the NWO..although it will not be called R-Catholicism at that point....this is what I tend to agree with and is very feasible today..next 10 years or so..I do not agree though it can be launched by the Nation of USA alone....that I disagree with...the US will not push this papacy elevation...it will come under the rule of the UN/NWO..globalists..

the article...............

Archbishop Warns Of Collusion Between Deep State And Deep Church To Overthrow Trump And Bring In New World Order
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFOctober 7, 2020

by Cassie B.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano is warning that the “Deep Church” is working with the Deep State to make the Catholic Church the spiritual arm of a new world order, calling the upcoming U.S. presidential election a biblical challenge.

The Catholic archbishop, who has served as the ambassador for the Vatican to the United States in the past, made the sensational claim in an open letter that can be read in full at LifeSiteNews.

Archbishop-Carlo-Maria-Vigano-e1602065699735.jpg

He said that some elements of the Catholic hierarchy are operating as a Deep Church and criticized Pope Francis, a rare move for Catholic archbishops.

In the letter, he said that the Deep Church is using the Catholic Church as a whole to advance global neoliberal authoritarianism.

To support his claims, he points to some prominent Catholic bishops in the U.S. endorsing presidential candidate Joe Biden, at least implicitly, despite his pro-abortion stance.

[Donald Trump, on the other hand, promised to ‘Fully Defund’ Planned Parenthood if he wins re-election.]

“The Deep State, Trump’s sworn enemy, is joined by a Deep Church that spares no criticisms and accusations against the incumbent President while winking indecorously with Biden and BLM, slavishly following the narration imposed by the mainstream,” he wrote.

“It matters little that Trump is openly pro-life and defends the non-negotiable principles that the Democrats have renounced – the important thing is to transform the Catholic Church into the spiritual arm of the New World Order, so as to have an imprimatur from the highest moral authority in the world, something that was impossible with Benedict XVI.”

One American Catholic leader coming out in favor of Biden is Cardinal Joseph Tobin, the archbishop of Newark.

When asked if Catholics can vote for Biden in good conscience, Cardinal Tobin said that he personally found voting for Trump to be more problematic.

“I think that a person in good conscience could vote for Mr. Biden,” Tobin said. “I, frankly, in my own way of thinking have a more difficult time with the other option.”

Vigano also called out several Italian and American politicians on the left who are Catholic in name only for supporting political causes that go against Christian beliefs, calling Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Andrew Cuomo “so-called Catholic personalities” and saying that “all of them proudly support abortion and gender indoctrination, and all of them are proudly in favor of the Antifa and Black Lives Matter movements that are setting entire American cities on fire.”

Vigano Is Known For Calling Attention To Church Injustices
Vigano has never been shy about drawing attention to injustices within the Catholic church.

He has publicly accused Pope Francis and other high-ranking Vatican officials of not acting after learning about credible accusations of sexual abuse against former American cardinal Theodore McCarrick.

He also wrote an open letter in June urging Trump to fight against the Deep Church and Deep State mainstream media, saying Washington, D.C. Archbishop Wilton Gregory and other leaders aligned with him are serving the New World Order and trying to drive God out of courts, schools, families and perhaps even churches.

He praised Trump for “courageously” defending the right to life and not being afraid to denounce Christian persecution around the world.

He also commended him for speaking about Jesus and people’s right to freedom of worship.

Vigano also called out the mainstream media on that occasion, saying that Americans “have now understood how much the mainstream media does not want to spread the truth but seeks to silence and distort it, spreading the lie that is useful for the purposes of their masters.”

Trump tweeted that letter out to his 82 million followers, saying he was honored by it and hoped everyone would read it.

end of article............

APAK

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano is warning that the “Deep Church” is working with the Deep State to make the Catholic Church the spiritual arm of a new world order,

I believe the statement above is incisive (my highlighting)......and what's more, it's straight from the horses mouth so to speak.
The political machinations to bring these objectives about are fundamentally irrelevant. Keeping the people confused or having them hover between alternate opinions plays right into the hand of those orchestrating these moves.

If anything has been learned by the Catholic system over the centuries it is to be patient, to use intrigue and cunning to achieve her objectives of power.

Watching how these moves unfold will confirm to students of the prophetic writings and those who look forward with longing to the consumption of all things that the time is nearer than when we first believed.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the statement above is incisive (my highlighting)......and what's more, it's straight from the horses mouth so to speak.
The political machinations to bring these objectives about are fundamentally irrelevant. Keeping the people confused or having them hover between alternate opinions plays right into the hand of those orchestrating these moves.

If anything has been learned by the Catholic system over the centuries it is to be patient, to use intrigue and cunning to achieve her objectives of power.

Watching how these moves unfold will confirm to students of the prophetic writings and those who look forward with longing to the consumption of all things that the time is nearer than when we first believed.

You may be 100% correct....I do see a break-off/away though of some Catholics wanting to stay Orthodox and traditional, and Non-NWO/Globalist though....it is still realistic and plausible

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You may be 100% correct....I do see a break-off/away though of some Catholics wanting to stay Orthodox and traditional, and Non-NWO/Globalist though....it is still realistic and plausible
Factions will exist as they always have......this tag, that tag or any other tag only adds to the overall confusion. The call is, 'come out of her my people' Revelation 18:4. Those who's hearts have been touched and guided by God's Spirit from all cultures and persuasions will recognise the appointed time and will respond.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Factions will exist as they always have......this tag, that tag or any other tag only adds to the overall confusion. The call is, 'come out of her my people' Revelation 18:4. Those who's hearts have been touched and guided by God's Spirit from all cultures and persuasions will recognise the appointed time and will respond.
Copy that ....in a major way

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@APAK hey bro. Interesting article. Yes, there have been times in the past when high ranking Catholics have "spilled the beans" so to speak. But this "deep church" within the deep state he talks about is not a new thing. If one dug deep enough and peeled off rl enough layers, one might discover that the deep state is actually in the deep church, not the other way around. But certainly, it is a confusing mixture of both, along with international corporations. Reading Revelation 18 tells a story that tends toward the idea that the church is the true guiding hand in these affairs. She, the apostatee Catholic Church is the one holding the reins, but needing state support. I am reminded of Benjamin Franklin's statement that if a church cannot support itself, and God doesn't want to support it, that she looks to the civil power for help, then her cause is a bad one. But Revelation tells us that in the end the state, realising that it was deceived by the church, rebels and destroyed her. And then you have the picture of all the international corporations, the oil cartels, the drug companies, the fashion icons, and building conglomerates etc etc wailing and weeping because their businesses become bust because they followed a lie.
KJV Revelation 18:11-13
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

As to the United States. Here is a video laying out clearly why the US is so prominent. I think you will find it informative as it is based on prophecy not so much on observation

Reactions: APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Backlit.. an article that supports your SDA view of the papacy...running the religious 'arm' of the NWO..although it will not be called R-Catholicism at that point....this is what I tend to agree with and is very feasible today..next 10 years or so..I do not agree though it can be launched by the Nation of USA alone....that I disagree with...the US will not push this papacy elevation...it will come under the rule of the UN/NWO..globalists..

the article...............

Archbishop Warns Of Collusion Between Deep State And Deep Church To Overthrow Trump And Bring In New World Order
HAF-Logo-64x64.png
HAFOctober 7, 2020

by Cassie B.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano is warning that the “Deep Church” is working with the Deep State to make the Catholic Church the spiritual arm of a new world order, calling the upcoming U.S. presidential election a biblical challenge.

APAK, -- I gotta say, you've got your finger on more than one pulse, and I appreciate you're sharing what I never would have seen!

With Best Regards,
Bobbly Jo

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK hey bro. Interesting article. Yes, there have been times in the past when high ranking Catholics have "spilled the beans" so to speak. But this "deep church" within the deep state he talks about is not a new thing. If one dug deep enough and peeled off rl enough layers, one might discover that the deep state is actually in the deep church, not the other way around. But certainly, it is a confusing mixture of both, along with international corporations. Reading Revelation 18 tells a story that tends toward the idea that the church is the true guiding hand in these affairs. She, the apostatee Catholic Church is the one holding the reins, but needing state support. I am reminded of Benjamin Franklin's statement that if a church cannot support itself, and God doesn't want to support it, that she looks to the civil power for help, then her cause is a bad one. But Revelation tells us that in the end the state, realising that it was deceived by the church, rebels and destroyed her. And then you have the picture of all the international corporations, the oil cartels, the drug companies, the fashion icons, and building conglomerates etc etc wailing and weeping because their businesses become bust because they followed a lie.
KJV Revelation 18:11-13
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

As to the United States. Here is a video laying out clearly why the US is so prominent. I think you will find it informative as it is based on prophecy not so much on observation

Let me absorb what you have written and the video link...sounds intriguing...all this subject needs to be analyzed, by any Christian, it's important to understand the times///

Thanks again brother in Christ, from down-under....used to be my home..I'm actually glad and very grateful the US and its people took me in....and especially today...with all these things happening...APAK