American Sovereignty Under Assault Like Never Before

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're right. I was talking with a young man at one of my children's house who told me he didn't know who could have voted for the lunatic we have in office and I told him that we found evidence of voting fraud and not one person would answer us! They obviously know about it. I don't think our vote counts anymore in some places where corruption has completely taken over. A famous communist said "it's not the votes that count, but who counts the votes."

I've encountered evil and they were some pretty rough encounters that were spiritual attacks. I know we're told we'll be tested but some testing was beyond what I thought I could bear. Our neighbor's son died of a drug overdose and they're dropping like flies around us. Our government does not secure the border and 72,000 young Americans died last year alone from the drugs flooding in from Mexico. Why aren't people out in the streets screaming? It seems like everyone is disheartened and demoralized. I know scripture says it's supposed to get worse but the days are supposed to be shortened for the elects sake.

I feel a sense of living in a poisoned atmosphere. All around they're trying to teach kids warped things, our food is unhealthy and laden with GMO's, insurance is almost unaffordable, and more and more people are going on public assistance to the point where you know it's going to break. I was just reading a story about a man who became a lawyer. He said that it was so cutthroat in college that his fellow students would try to trip up their peers. They would steal law books from the college library and do all manner of cheating. He said he really saw the worst of human nature come out. I just faced my sister and her corrupt lawyer in court - he had a lawyer who works in the court "lose" my brief and then she sent me a letter stating that my case couldn't be heard because I got the brief there late. I really saw how corrupt people are. People are cutthroats now - I can't imagine it getting worse.

I keep asking God to end it now - He doesn't listen of course but who knows?

It will get worse. Plan as much as you can for it. We trust God but keep our powder dry. The end result in this country will be a real civil war. There is no getting around it. And, it will turn into a race war. So, prepare. If not for you, for your children and grandchildren. Buy some guns while you can. Buy plenty of ammo for them while you can. Study to be a survivor. All the while we trust God, but we don't sit still and do nothing.

Stranger

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will get worse. Plan as much as you can for it. We trust God but keep our powder dry. The end result in this country will be a real civil war. There is no getting around it. And, it will turn into a race war. So, prepare. If not for you, for your children and grandchildren. Buy some guns while you can. Buy plenty of ammo for them while you can. Study to be a survivor. All the while we trust God, but we don't sit still and do nothing.

Stranger
We bought some prepping items and we purchased a gun. I'll have to warn my husband to buy extra ammo. If the Democrats get their way they'll confiscate the guns. I read they already began doing it in NY. They got into people's medical records and anyone who has anything questionable in they records they're using that. The people didn't know how they were able to access their medical records. A woman I talk to told me that state police are trying to gain access to people's medical records legally. That's such an invasion of privacy. Information in someone's hands is only as good as the person handling the private information. But it won't stop there - that's just an excuse to confiscate guns. That's what they did in Nazi Germany.

Do you prep?

Why do you think it will be a race war?

I'm worried about my family the most -- I'm on my way out but they're still here and we didn't leave them a good world. Never was I so hopeless about our country as now - people are insane - Satan has hijacked their minds. The prevailing mindset isn't one of hope for the future - it's one of survival.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing I learned SG is that we can look at the world two ways. We can look at it as we would a pane of glass. And see the chips, finger prints and imperfections. Or we can look through the pane of glass as you would a window. And see God at work. Carrying out his will in perfect power and wisdom.
I tend to be a realist. I look at things square on - God is letting everyone suffer because of the sin of one man and woman? That sounds ludicrous to me. Some may think it blasphemous for me to question but if I'm going to be honest with God then these are things that are seriously troubling. If most Christians told the truth then they would say the same. I know there are mysteries and some things are not for us to know but it's still hard.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We bought some prepping items and we purchased a gun. I'll have to warn my husband to buy extra ammo. If the Democrats get their way they'll confiscate the guns. I read they already began doing it in NY. They got into people's medical records and anyone who has anything questionable in they records they're using that. The people didn't know how they were able to access their medical records. A woman I talk to told me that state police are trying to gain access to people's medical records legally. That's such an invasion of privacy. Information in someone's hands is only as good as the person handling the private information. But it won't stop there - that's just an excuse to confiscate guns. That's what they did in Nazi Germany.

Do you prep?

Why do you think it will be a race war?

I'm worried about my family the most -- I'm on my way out but they're still here and we didn't leave them a good world. Never was I so hopeless about our country as now - people are insane - Satan has hijacked their minds. The prevailing mindset isn't one of hope for the future - it's one of survival.

Yes, I do what I can.

It may not start out a race war, but it will turn into one. It will probably begin politically. But, most minorites are in the democratic party. The republican party is mostly white. You see these divides already taking place.

Thus when the fighting starts, blacks begin killing whites, whites begin killing blacks, the normal arousal of racial feelings is multiplied immensely. Add to that, the majority of people will not be Christian anymore. Nothing to curb the hatred. Once the fighting starts, it will turn to race almost immediately. During a fight it is much easier to identify your enemy on the basis of race than trying to figure out his political stance.

Yes, the country is not going to make it. But, it had to occur. The U.S. is in the way as far as the last day events taking place. Power must revert back to Europe. Israel must be on her own. She at this time depends on the U.S. All of which will coincide with America turning against God, as she has, and God's judgement upon her. And, of course, the Rapture of the Church fits very well at this time. Because it will cripple America due to the amount of Christians here. Which will, in my opinion, lead to the civil wars we are discussing.

Stranger

D

Dave L

I tend to be a realist. I look at things square on - God is letting everyone suffer because of the sin of one man and woman? That sounds ludicrous to me. Some may think it blasphemous for me to question but if I'm going to be honest with God then these are things that are seriously troubling. If most Christians told the truth then they would say the same. I know there are mysteries and some things are not for us to know but it's still hard.
You have two choices in what you see. Mercy or wrath. God's wrath is on all who reject Christ.

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” (John 3:36) (KJV 1900)

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I do what I can.

It may not start out a race war, but it will turn into one. It will probably begin politically. But, most minorites are in the democratic party. The republican party is mostly white. You see these divides already taking place.

Thus when the fighting starts, blacks begin killing whites, whites begin killing blacks, the normal arousal of racial feelings is multiplied immensely. Add to that, the majority of people will not be Christian anymore. Nothing to curb the hatred. Once the fighting starts, it will turn to race almost immediately. During a fight it is much easier to identify your enemy on the basis of race than trying to figure out his political stance.

Yes, the country is not going to make it. But, it had to occur. The U.S. is in the way as far as the last day events taking place. Power must revert back to Europe. Israel must be on her own. She at this time depends on the U.S. All of which will coincide with America turning against God, as she has, and God's judgement upon her. And, of course, the Rapture of the Church fits very well at this time. Because it will cripple America due to the amount of Christians here. Which will, in my opinion, lead to the civil wars we are discussing.

Stranger
I just began really studying Revelations. Brakelite opened my eyes to how the Catholic church is the one pulling the strings. I'm still weak on Revelations but I do believe that the Catholic church is who God spoke of in Revelations as as being the synagogue of Satan. I'm seeing the truth that "the whole world lieth in the lap of the wicked one." I guess it was better to be naive` because now that I can really see, it's disturbing. I would have liked to raise my family in the 50's but this is when God has us here. The nuttiness exceeds anything we could conceive of - I hate reading the news. I'm like the canary in the coal mine - I would be the one who would feel the effects of something before anyone else and my whole being is sensing trouble. We know it's coming - it's just a matter of when. I wish it would happen already.

We're in a godless society now. My husband told me he was driving in the city and a car struck a dog, and this woman burst out laughing and then all these other people laughed along with her. Who would do that? To fit in you laugh at a suffering animal? I read that when there was an accident, people were lying sprawled across the highway, and all these onlookers ran over and started filming hurt people on the ground. What's wrong with people who do that? There is no hope for a society that does things like that.

I've met good people in church but some of the "Christians" I've known were worse than unbelievers so I don't think they're holding back much evil, they're promoting it. But judgment will begin with the house of God - I'm just wondering when, and "how long, O Lord."

I thought the mass migration here was going to cause problems more so than blacks against whites. I don't think a wall will ever be built - I think Trump is in on the collapse of America. From what I can see, he's controlled by the Catholic church. I think the U.S. has been on life support and it's a matter of time - I just don't like waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. I thought someone would sneak in through the unsecured border and go after a nuclear generator. That's how I think the end might come. That or we just collapse economically because too many people are on disability and welfare, and too few are working. I just found out that three people I knew who were in the army got out and are getting a monthly check for life. The one had a TBI so I can see him, but the others are young, healthy men. And two of them are working and get a government check besides. I think I should have steered my kids into the army or the government.

I talked to people on a medical site who were all on disability and would sit around all day long and talk online. I know of multiple people who are on disability - one woman said she's depressed so she gets a hefty monthly check - but she keeps having babies so she can't be that depressed - it's a lie. I knew a man who went on disability and remodeled his entire house. I talked to a family member's sibling who told me his ex-wife is on drugs and sits home and gets taken care of. There is no way that a country can continue to survive that way. It seems like those who are making out are those who are doing the wrong thing - not those who struggle and get up every morning and live the rat race. I just don't see where we can survive when the government is bleeding the heck out of the workers to hand out to the non-workers. Our taxes are creeping up and we're being bled and I read that they're trying to destroy the middle class - and doing a good job of it from what I can see. Everything is going up but salaries. So those two ways were the ways I thought the country would collapse.

Last edited: