1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Awesome Vision!

Discussion in 'Testimonial Forum' started by Heart2Soul, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul Spiritual Warrior Staff Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I was praying to my Father and having a wonderful fellowship, the anointing was very strong and I began feel like I was going to sleep, my body went limp, my head began to bob, I couldn't make myself snap out of it...and I found myself sitting on the floor with my head resting on my alter...I think He may have caused me to doze off or something...anyhow, during that time I could here Him talking to me and He said My army is in formation awaiting my command....and then He said look up...I looked up and there were thousands of white horses with Angels mounted on them and each of them stood on a cloud but the cloud looked like one large cloud and it was dark on the bottom and white on top...like you see when the clouds start gathering together before a storm or rain...all of them had on armor....their helmets were like the kind in the Roman days and they were a shiny gold...their swords were HUGE...and they held them in their left hand with the point of the sword pointing up...I remember being in awe of how powerful they looked...and each one had the strength of ten men (strong men)...the horses were very muscular as well.
    I asked Him what command are they waiting on....and He said it cannot be spoken yet...just know that I am fighting the battle...it belongs to me...don't fear what you hear or see....at this point the spirit of antichrist has positioned himself to reveal who he is and he has loosed his most evil of demons upon the earth....
    And then I woke up....but I was sooooooo weak...I couldn't hardly lift myself to stand up.

What a Vision!

2. Pearl

Pearl Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Awesome, just awesome.

amadeus and Heart2Soul like this.
  3. pompadour

pompadour Well-Known Member Staff Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Awesome, I hope that was from God. I'm more then ready.

4. quietthinker

quietthinker Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    'don't fear what you see or hear'.......this is the space all God's people are encouraged to.

5. Stranger

Stranger Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I receive that. All praise to God.

Stranger

6. GTW27

GTW27 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The sword in the left hand speaks to the purpose of this army. And out of no ware it shall begin. Just as written, so shall it be. Woe, Woe, to the inhabitants of the earth! For The Lord will come out of His Holy Habitation, with Justice in His right hand and wrath in His left. Sorry Sis, I had to come back to give meaning to that which was shown.

pompadour and Heart2Soul like this.
  7. Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul Spiritual Warrior Staff Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thank you for your input...and I believe it will be sudden....also I keep having the Angels of the 4 corners of the earth popping up in my mind and spirit....so I need to seek this out and ask why this keeps entering my mind and spirit....like it is drawing me to seek it out further.

pompadour likes this.
  8. GTW27

GTW27 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The Army can not be loosed until all that are truly His, are sealed. Then it becomes like the Passover of old. "Fear not, little children, for it will not come near your tent."

pompadour and Heart2Soul like this.