ANALYSIS OF MATTHEW 24:12-13 - WHY IT DISPROVES OSAS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
Well, not really. God is not contradictory..Eph 4:30 NIV, Heb 9:12. We are secure forever Phone. You are taking Matt 24:12-13 wayyy out of context.
ATP, please do not post you OSAS "proof texts" here. Go to "The Doctrine of OSAS" and post them there. This discussion is about the "agape-less" people of Matthew 24:12-13 KJV and their final destination.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
ATP, please do not post you OSAS "proof texts" here. Go to "The Doctrine of OSAS" and post them there. This discussion is about the "agape-less" people of Matthew 24:12-13 KJV and their final destination.
But what you're discussing has everything to do with OSAS. You are discriminating. Answer post 5 Phone. Are you even able?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
Read post 5. Prove it!
ATP, if you're not willing to confirm or deny that "agape-less" people will be in heaven, then please leave. This discussion is about Matthew 24:12-13 KJV. If you want to post OSAS "proof texts" then post away somewhere else.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
But what you're discussing has everything to do with OSAS. You are discriminating. Answer post 5 Phone. Are you even able?
I'm as so going to report you if you insist on hi-jacking this thread, ATP. Do you understand?

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
ATP, if you're not willing to confirm or deny that "agape-less" people will be in heaven, then please leave. This discussion is about Matthew 24:12-13 KJV. If you want to post OSAS "proof texts" then post away somewhere else.
NO! I have free will to disagree with you.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
I'm as so going to report you if you insist on hi-jacking this thread, ATP. Do you understand?
By not discussing OSAS then you are telling us this is Phoneman's thread and if we disagree with you then bye bye. I will report you too for discrimination.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
ATP, I fully expected you to show up and totally ignore the focus of this OP which is the implication of the cold death of the agape love of these saints which will go to hell for failing to endure to the end as those who will be saved will do.
You turned it into a OSAS thread the moment you said HELL Phone.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
You turned it into a OSAS thread the moment you said HELL Phone.
ATP, the object of this thread is to ascertain the fate of the "many" of verse 12, not a forum for you to post your OSAS false doctrine "proof texts".

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
ATP, the object of this thread is to ascertain the fate of the "many" of verse 12, not a forum for you to post your OSAS false doctrine "proof texts".
But NON-OSAS and OSAS is about the fate of many.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
But NON-OSAS and OSAS is about the fate of many.
It is about the fate of the "many" in verse 12, ATP. Will they still go to heaven without the agape they formerly had if they are incapable of fulfilling the Two Great Commandments?

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
It is about the fate of the "many" in verse 12, ATP. Will they still go to heaven without agape they formerly had?
And again, NON-OSAS and OSAS is about the fate of many.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
You need to read Post 5 about agape love.
You seem to be evading the question in my last post. A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice. But I suspect that you publicly declaring that "agape-less" people can go to heaven is a bit much for even you to claim but that leaves you with the question of just where will these saints who formerly had agape but now are "agape-less" will go.

It's called Cognitive Dissonance, ATP. Just relax and follow the Holy Spirit where He leads, bro.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATP said:
Your subject line says "WHY IT DISPROVES OSAS"

and we can't discuss OSAS?? :lol:
What is the focus of the thread? Yes, Matthew 24:12-13 KJV, bro. Tomorrow we will do shapes!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
What is the focus of the thread? Yes, Matthew 24:12-13 KJV, bro. Tomorrow we will do shapes!
What's the point of making this thread if you are going to ignore everyone else's comments. I asked you to respond to post 5 like three times.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Phoneman777 said:
You seem to be evading the question in my last post. A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice. But I suspect that you publicly declaring that "agape-less" people can go to heaven is a bit much for even you to claim but that leaves you with the question of just where will these saints who formerly had agape but now are "agape-less" will go.

It's called Cognitive Dissonance, ATP. Just relax and follow the Holy Spirit where He leads, bro.
I already told you in the other thread that agape love refers to believers. Now read post 5 and use proper exegesis and follow the Holy Spirit where He leads, bro.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
You are adding nothing new to the conversation except rude remarks. At least post 5 and 7 is something new. Waxing cold has to do with persecution. Did you read my post?

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
Phoneman777 said:
Amen, although the "many" of verse 12 are saved-by-grace-through-faith saints, they will be lost and die the same death they allowed their agape to die at the hands of iniquity when Jesus stood by ready to help them endure to the end as does the man of verse 13.
Which is the point Jesus was making. I don't see how anyone could possibly miss it.