And The Final Verdict Is,.. GUILTY!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hoping that this will bring BLM to a close now, but I count that as giving my hopes too high.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm hoping that this will bring BLM to a close now, but I count that as giving my hopes too high.
Quite possibly so.

I see BLM as a weapon being used to inflame race relations and cause conflict for the purpose of keeping the racial divide alive. And this in turn affords government overreach against liberties and freedom in the name of "restoring calm"and putting an end to "systemic racism".

Has there been any news reporting BLM's response to the Derek Chauvin verdict?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite possibly so.

I see BLM as a weapon being used to inflame race relations and cause conflict for the purpose of keeping the racial divide alive. And this in turn affords government overreach against liberties and freedom in the name of "restoring calm"and putting an end to "systemic racism".

Has there been any news reporting BLM's response to the Derek Chauvin verdict?

That's what I was just looking up and so far I haven't seen anything so I guess that only time will tell.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. A wait and see.

If they don't make a statement in the wake of this verdict, it will seem inconsistent with the zeal they demonstrated immediately after George's death.

The sad thing is that terrorist organization could care less for the lives of black people and I think that my new friend @Wynona can attest to that.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sad thing is that terrorist organization could care less for the lives of black people and I think that my new friend @Wynona can attest to that.

If you go on their website, you can see that they are actually about communism and disrupting the nuclear family. In other words, less fathers--- the real cause of suffering in the black community.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you go on their website, you can see that they are actually about communism and disrupting the nuclear family. In other words, less fathers--- the real cause of suffering in the black community.

When I tagged you I was a tad bit worried because I didn't think that you would be for them but I wasn't a hundred percent sure. I follow this actress on Twitter and she's black too and claims to be a child of God,.. yet you go to her page and she is a clear BLM supporter. I believe she loves Jesus and is a sweet woman but seriously? I'm just a tad bit confused. :confused:

Reactions: TLHKAJ

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, just in case if it happens to be in question I support the death penalty. We can't let this "officer" do this again and we don't want to use our tax dollars to keep a scumbag like him behind bars so I say he should have to go through what he made George Floyd go through and see how he likes it when he can't breathe anymore. That seems like the only justice for this poor man and his family who suffered such a tragic loss. :(

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
It's been a heartbreaking year. Praying for MN to have peace and for this family to find peace in the verdict. I was somewhat surprised. The case for manslaughter seemed quite clear, but when you read the definition of the other charges it seemed that it was necessary to prove intent and it doesn't seem like they really brought any evidence to do that.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What just happened to Derek Chauvin is flat out evil. The man was doing a job, while Floyd was doing multiple crimes. Evil. God will recompense this evil back on their own heads. Woe unto you evildoers!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What just happened to Derek Chauvin is flat out evil. The man was doing a job, while Floyd was doing multiple crimes. Evil. God will recompense this evil back on their own heads. Woe unto you evildoers!
Woe unto you Pharisees.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Let's hope you humble yourself and REPENT before it's too late.. Self-righteousness OOZES off of you... and this is most displeasing to God.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's hope you humble yourself and REPENT before it's too late.. Self-righteousness OOZES off of you... and this is most displeasing to God.
Don’t pray for me, but pray for yourselves. The people of Noah are cheering this verdict.