And The Killing Goes On . .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All of these mass shootings have happened since violent video games have been produced and desensitized minds.

Steady on, I've been playing computer war and strategy games for 40 years and I haven't flipped yet!
Anyway violent films full of swearing and shooting are just as much to blame for making the odd person go bananas..:)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Steady on, I've been playing computer war and strategy games for 40 years and I haven't flipped yet!
Anyway violent films full of swearing and shooting are just as much to blame for making the odd person go bananas..:)

You know what they say....garbage in...garbage out.

Ya take a young mind and introduce them to sex and violence....add a dose of emotional and mental instability and .... voilà....some will flip.

It is a shame. Back in the day when you could buy a Tommy Gun in a hardware store, Al Capone and John Dillinger looked like amatures compared to some of these teenagers.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything we feed on resides in our psyche. I think young people are the most susceptible to this spirit of violence because they are still consuming information for their lives. I used to listen to very satanic heavy metal music. Guess what? It got me think about the Devil and thinking that he was right and I should follow him. It lead me on the wrong path and took me many years to realize how wrong that path was. Luckily I saw the destruction and repented then Jesus showed up.

Reactions: Marine0311

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here's me leading my squad in Armed Assault III 'King of the Hill' , I tell them-
"I'm elite level 110, stick with me if you want to live"..:)
AA3-rtn.jpg