And who is part of or is to be a part of the Body of Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't absolve the wicked hands that performed the wicked work, but neither do we ignore the Scriptures which tell us God's plan for the ages.

Much love!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is as false as can be. It's no wonder you react so strongly to the truth. You are WAY out there...accusing God of of doing what evil men did.
Since I quoted Scripture, you have again displayed your ignorance. And then we have a couple of people *liking* ignorance!

Awake, O sword, against my Shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. (Zech 13:7)

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
(Isa 53:4)

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. (Isa 53:6)

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. (Isa 53:10)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean when you say the left hand of God?
"And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.:
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:" Matt 25:33-34

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:" Matt 25:41

Consider also this verse written by Solomon:

"A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left." Ecc 10:2

I see the left hand of God as the wrong place to be in His service, while the right hand as you see in the parable is the correct place to be. People who work at His left hand may be used to accomplish the curses or trials or woes which come to men.

One way to put it is many people work for God [left hand] while there are a few who work with God [right hand]. If you don't seek to always be working with God don't be surprised if you end up doing work for Him which may not be beneficial for you, because your purpose and attitude [spirit versus Spirit] were wrong.

"For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal." Matt 25:42-46

Then with regard to the goats on the left hand consider also these verses:

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matt 7:22-23