Angels are Wives of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right on.I look at my experiences growing up in church. While I am thankful for what I did come to know, there is one thing that did bother me about how things were taught. There is such a terrible job done, in general, with getting each individual to come to know God on a personal level. Pronouns such as "it" really take away from that relationship because they make him seem like a distant and less-loving figure.The connection of a father to his sons and daughters is a very special connection. Think about the connotations of it - the close bond but more importantly, the authority of him. The father is the ruler of the house and the disciplinarian.Excellent example with the ships and hurricanes.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
So true Swampfox there is a hiearcy in nature and each gender has a role to fufill this by no means is to say that one is superior or inferior to the other. The fact is that Gods plan is perfect in its design. When speaking of human male and female roles in the flesh we must remember that God created man in his image to be stonger, for the reason to love,chastise, protect, guide and provide for his family.For man to be able to properly do this he needed a helpmate so God created woman. Two perfect halfs that make a perfect complete whole.This is not to say that each half can not make it on there own but for it to be perfect as God designed you need both halfs of the whole.