Angels are Wives of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
There has been much writen argued and reasoned pertainning to what happened, and who was in, the garden at the time depicted by the writers of Genesis. Also many words have been used to xplain angels.I would like to give you the version that I believe is closer in acuracy than the present version of the bible.In the beginning God came first.The Holy Spirit that eminates from God can be said to reside within God,s conciousness.The wife or wives ofGod are there.Jesus the sun of God is there.Adam and Eve are there. A perfect God has provided a perfect earth and the perfect conditions for a perfect Adam and Eve to fulfill their assigned tasks of either staying in the garden, to live forever and ever, never knowing good and evil. Or. Leaving the perfect garden and moving to the region away from the garden, and facing all the hardships of learning good and evil. Notice that God never destroyed the perfection he created in Adam and Eve.Away they went and here we are. Direct descendents of Adam and Eve. Perfect, in our own right.This is the view of this gnostic.Regardsdl

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Greatest I Am;5964)
There has been much writen argued and reasoned pertainning to what happened, and who was in, the garden at the time depicted by the writers of Genesis. Also many words have been used to xplain angels.I would like to give you the version that I believe is closer in acuracy than the present version of the bible.In the beginning God came first.The Holy Spirit that eminates from God can be said to reside within God,s conciousness.The wife or wives ofGod are there.Jesus the sun of God is there.Adam and Eve are there. A perfect God has provided a perfect earth and the perfect conditions for a perfect Adam and Eve to fulfill their assigned tasks of either staying in the garden, to live forever and ever, never knowing good and evil. Or. Leaving the perfect garden and moving to the region away from the garden, and facing all the hardships of learning good and evil. Notice that God never destroyed the perfection he created in Adam and Eve.Away they went and here we are. Direct descendents of Adam and Eve. Perfect, in our own right.This is the view of this gnostic.Regardsdl
This is NUTS! Where do you get this JUNK!

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
Genesis is a good book Could you speculate on my thoughts on God needing a wife.Your words no minimum quotes pleaseRegardsDL

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
Yes but if God is male would he need a wife.If He is not male what is he Please tell me your thoughts with minimum qotesRegardsDL

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
Yes but I was mostly cuious as to your thoughts as to whether or not God had a gender.If male then would he need a wife.Does Jesus not have a hevenly mother.RegardsDL

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
God is beyond human comprehension we can not limit him to male or female as we think of it. What we are told is as far as the spirt body it is neither male nor female there is no marriage as we think of it in the spirit. I personally think if you could see just honest emotions without any fleshy thoughts or earthly expectations or trappings you would have a difficult time telling male from female. I think this whole idea of a wife for God is not applicable in Gods world you are trying to confine God to ideas of the fleshand blood

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
This is better. This should have been your first repsponse. Much hope here for your salvation.I believe also that God is beyond our comprehention but consider that nowhere does God rid us of our animal nature. That being said, If the God of Lions is a lion, and the king of cats is a cat, does it not follow that the leader of man is a man.Revelation tells us that at the end of days we shall elect ourselves a God from amoung us real humans.REgards DL

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Greatest I Am;5964)
Notice that God never destroyed the perfection he created in Adam and Eve.Away they went and here we are. Direct descendents of Adam and Eve. Perfect, in our own right.This is the view of this gnostic.Regardsdl
Adam and Eve were perfect physically but that perfection ended when they sinned. Because of their sin we inherited sinful nature. We no longer live forever until we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior until. We are then qualified as faithful servants of Jesus, we will go into God's kingdom and live in perfect world with perfect peaceful and loving world under God's government. We are not living under God' government right now; it is under satan's control. That's why we are living in such chaotic world; hatred, poverty, prejudece, wars ant etc.. It will be worse and worse until Jesus comes to judge us.God made it possible for us to live like Adam and Eve time by providing Jesus for our sins.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Greatest I Am;6062)
If all angels are male and if God Is male, are we to believe that we are lead by eunuchs.Regards Dl
What a foolish statement.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
Angels are one of the vast and various creatures from the hand of the Almighty. I truly believe we have knowledge of very few types of creatures that have been created, and angels are only one type that we are aware of.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
[quote[This should have been your first repsponse. Much hope here for your salvation.[quote[This was my first response except to direct you to our study on The garden of eden.Second being told there is hope for my salvation by a self discribed agnosticI find a very condensening statement. You seem to think you know much more than anyone here let me asure you that is not the case.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(Greatest I Am;6062)
If all angels are male and if God Is male, are we to believe that we are lead by eunuchs.Regards Dl
The angels are spirit beings. There is no gender.Satan is one of the fallen angels. There are many fallen angels following satan. They are causing all kinds of evil on the earth. If we are not committed Christians we will be victims of those evil ones.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Faithful1;6089)
The angels are spirit beings. There is no gender.Satan is one of the fallen angels. There are many fallen angels following satan. They are causing all kinds of evil on the earth. If we are not committed Christians we will be victims of those evil ones.
You have it right faithful1

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right on faithful1.If you'll notice, angels are never said to be of the female sex in the Bible. When they appear, they appear as men and are addressed as so. It works on the same way that we call God our Father.The male pronouns are used because, putting all modern day blinders and sexism aside, the masculine role is generally stronger, particularly when dealing with literature. Also, when you consider the lust of the flesh, female is not the best term for God either for a host of reasons. This is not knocking the female sex and not meant to offend anyone (and it shouldn't) but I carry that disclaimer when I talk about this topic because someone is bound to read into it too much.The desires and limitations of the flesh do not apply in heaven.We should never limit God to our human perspective of male and female. Frankly speaking, when you address him in the female role it's an abomination and a mockery of who he is. He is beyond that role for He is YHVH. This includes his angels as well. I promise you, you'll not be very happy with the end result if you choose to mock and blasphemy against God.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
As a female of the spiecies I completely agree with you Swampfox This is not a female vs male thing. It is only a pronoun used to help the human mind comprehend the uncomprehendable.If we called God "It" a non gender term it takes away from the personal aspect of God "It" would make God sound unfeeling and impersonable both of which he is not. We need to think of this he/she thing more in the human sense as we call a Ship a She or a hurricane a She yet ships and hurricanes have no gender and in fact have male and female names and attirbutes.