announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam

Mar 18, 2008
next tuesday, at the appointed time, I shall deliver a message to this forum, a message which God has given to me to give to you.

Aleks_Kravchuk

Mar 14, 2008
Interesting, I am definitly interested in knowing
smile.gif

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(kriss;41553)
this ott to be interesting
Indubitably!(kriss)
If God has a message wonder why he picked a tuesday:)
Because it is yom shlishi?
smile.gif
I will await the message.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Iam;41490)
next tuesday, at the appointed time, I shall deliver a message to this forum, a message which God has given to me to give to you.
Oh no, please do not tell me another one! When will this junk end?

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Two;42049)
Oh no, please do not tell me another one! When will this junk end?
Let us not judge too hastily, but await the appointed time.As for the end, that too will be at the appointed time [cf Matt 24].

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Richard_oti;42050)
Let us not judge too hastily, but await the appointed time.As for the end, that too will be at the appointed time [cf Matt 24].
Done suckered you in already huh. We have had folks like this here before. They come and spout off tons of scripture and paste a few odd ball stories that have no foundation to them at all. All they are saying is what we already know because they are quoting the same stuff we are reading.....folks like this are a dime a dozen and I would not give you a plug nickel for a dozen of them.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Two;42055)
Done suckered you in already huh. We have had folks like this here before. They come and spout off tons of scripture and paste a few odd ball stories that have no foundation to them at all. All they are saying is what we already know because they are quoting the same stuff we are reading.....
Haven't suckered me at all. Like you, I have also seen this far too many times. Regrettably the vast vast majority are of nought.Am I skeptical? Yes.I have encountered far too many of these and taken a hard stand against many. Likely as nought, it will be nothing more than as you state above. I am only saying that I will await the message and judge the content thereof rather than the messenger before making that decision. No offense was intended unto you, and my sincere apologies if any was given/taken.In His love,Richard

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
No offense was intended unto you, and my sincere apologies if any was given/taken.
No apology necessary my friend I was not attacking you just the post I took no offense to what you posted its cool.........

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Two;42059)
No apology necessary my friend I was not attacking you just the post I took no offense to what you posted its cool.........
Understood, nor was it taken in any wrong manner here.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(Iam;41490)
hmm.......his name is disturbing lets hope his message doesn't follow the same path

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
You are so right, LGF. I didn't really think about that. I was too busy concentrating on the post. Now I'm concerned. No one should be called the great I AM, save one. Reminds me of Matthew 7:15,"Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." I can't see what he's got on, but if it's white and wooly, with a wolf's bite, I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!If not, my most sincere apologies to you,sir (?)!!!

Iam

Mar 18, 2008
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I got a message from God which seemed to be talking to a community of people, and was directed by God to post it on this site.This is the message--------------------------------------------------------------------------Thus says the LordMy son has offered his light, but the world remains in Darkness. It continues to slip into unrighteoussness. Idolatry fills the streets, abominations are encouraged, A world meant for Peace has succumb to violence. My people are being persecuted all over the world, and the kings of the world make decisions through thier own feelings of revenge and hate rather than through Me. A country who was made in my name is now sacraficing thousands of children every day, While Ungodly wars are carried out. False Prophets and False Christs Distort my teachings, While religons who worship Idols try to destroy it. The world needs My Sons light , Yet my own flock is divided. Brother has turned against Brother, and sister has turned against sister. My son prayed that His flock may be one and yet you ignore his prayer and stay seperated. Haven't I said that I will sort out the Tares from the Wheat, and yet you divide yourself because of the Tares. If you were one your fruits would be more than the stars in sky, but every time all the light you produce is rivaled by the darkness of your division. You are against Divorce and yet you seperate yourself from your brothers and sisters. You pray that my church may be one, and than you say you are the only group that belongs to me. You cast out instead of forgive, You debate rather than understand, You divide rather than shine. You have disgraced my sons prayer and therefore disgraced my son.But If you turn back from your ways and put aside your differences and live as one church, you will shine brighter than the sun, and your fruits will outnumber the stars. and the world will recieve my light. Very few people will see this message but there will be a few who will see the message directed to this community who repent and make strides to live as one, and they will change my church. Remember, believe in me and You are my son, I am your rock of protection, and you shall not be afraid. Trust in me and I will deliver you from the Evil one. Trust in the Spirit for he will guide you. Pray for eachother, and with eachother, and I will be among you. Live your life according to my will and you will be my faithful servant. Remember to Knock when you wander off the path, and I will answer. Ask for my blessings and you will be blessed.And don't forget my sons last words in the Holy Scripture. " Surely i come quickly." Turn Back to me I am waiting To embrace you as one in my arms. I am coming soon--------------------------------------------------------------------------That is the message.I have seen some people are worried about my name. I picked it as " the great Iam has spoken through me" not because I am claiming to be God. God Bless you all

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I saw only words of truth. Bless you for saying words to heal. Thanks for clarifying your name. We do need to be salt and light!

Status
Not open for further replies.