announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(tim_from_pa;42458)
I was thinking the same thing. I saw how large this thread has gotten over some statement like that, and I thought to myself I wonder if this person is just sitting back, laughing and watching the fun?While I'm at it, Ill say this prayer:Oh Lord, use this mighty person to check your genealogy link at the bottom of my page. I would hate to have left out a name!
biggrin.gif

tim, it is one thing to rightly divide and test the spirit of spoken words, it is quite another to be mocking of the person who gave the words. it is this that I was speaking of, there is no need to be cruel or mean spirited about it. I have seen so much of this, and though what you have said is quite mild in comparison to some of what I have seen, the intention remains the same. IMOIsn't there a better way? Just because he has removed himself from here does not mean that our actions and intents of our hearts toward him go un-noticed by the Lord.

Iam

Mar 18, 2008
Kriss after this message I'll be leaving this forumthe reason I asked my account to be disabled is because I who am unpure do not want to change or speak about the words from God, who is so much higher than me. I do not want to portray a differenct meaning than what he intended and staying at this forum could cause me to do so.How do I know these are the words of God. Because 1 week ago I fell asleep in the middle of class ( 11th grade) with a blank piece of paper in front of me. I actually fell asleep. I woke up five after and what was once a blank piece of paper had the message in my handwriting. I believe this is too incredible not to be God. and that is all I am going to say about this paper. You can take what you want to take out from it. It is between you and God and not you and me. and it will become between you and me if I stay here.God Bless and Goodbye

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Anyone else falling for this setup....how many here knew it...I do not appreciate it!!!!! My posting will stop as of now that was wrong and I don't care who knows it!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Hey two relax I don't see a set up. a wierd story but not a set up. But again I have had things like that happen to me too. Look at the forum nicknames thread and look at my post. And like weve said nothing really unbiblical here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Iam;42471)
Kriss after this message I'll be leaving this forumthe reason I asked my account to be disabled is because I who am unpure do not want to change or speak about the words from God, who is so much higher than me. I do not want to portray a differenct meaning than what he intended and staying at this forum could cause me to do so.How do I know these are the words of God. Because 1 week ago I fell asleep in the middle of class ( 11th grade) with a blank piece of paper in front of me. I actually fell asleep. I woke up five after and what was once a blank piece of paper had the message in my handwriting. I believe this is too incredible not to be God. and that is all I am going to say about this paper. You can take what you want to take out from it. It is between you and God and not you and me. and it will become between you and me if I stay here.God Bless and Goodbye
I dont know why it would come to something between me and you I have only said many everday get revelations from God I only said that the message is not new. I can not Judge what God has put anothers heart.But I wont lie and say this is a great new message to All it may be to you if so praise be.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
The whole fact of this makes me believe that. How he awaits for us to argue and argue over this. Then just makes this grand excuse. I am sorry he knew by posting this it would cause controversy,and him not wanting himself not to change the word of God,but why the sudden need to post it to us? Why the fact he chose us is what also makes us think,we on this forum know this message,we have most likely heard it before in another shape or form. And it would not cause anything between "Iam" and us,because what is a christians forum but a place where we love each other and spread the word of God.But in all fairness I could be wrong.

zail

Feb 14, 2008
Again, thanks Iam, for letting the Lord lead you to speak. I know that the words of God were spoken into my life through you, dispite what you confessed is "unpure". He uses whom He chooses to use. Thankfully He likes to use the weak to shame the strong... or somthing to that effect. The context of your words may seem fake to others, but I didn't see your words. Maybe that's the difference... Take care.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
("Jackie D")
it is this that I was speaking of, there is no need to be cruel or mean spirited about it. I have seen so much of this, and though what you have said is quite mild in comparison to some of what I have seen, the intention remains the same. IMO
I'm not mean-spirited. I'm having a little fun with the kid. I don't have any animosity toward the kid. You are taking things too seriously.("Two")
Anyone else falling for this setup....how many here knew it...I do not appreciate it!!!!! My posting will stop as of now that was wrong and I don't care who knows it!
I think you are taking things too seriously, too. That's a kid (like Jeremiah)
biggrin.gif
Who knows? Maybe the kid's onto something, maybe not. As for the rest of us, I found the situation funny, and I thought maybe the kid could have done this for kicks as well.Now, I think this is going to be the longest thread.
biggrin.gif

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Iam;42471)
How do I know these are the words of God. Because 1 week ago I fell asleep in the middle of class ( 11th grade) with a blank piece of paper in front of me. I actually fell asleep. I woke up five after and what was once a blank piece of paper had the message in my handwriting. I believe this is too incredible not to be God.
Iam, I do understand what you are saying and presenting. I am also familiar with such writing occurrences. However, I must inquire of you with regard to your statement of "at the appointed time". If you can, or would be so kind, can you please enlighten me in this regard? I would greatly appreciate it.I do realize you have requested your account disabled, and I do not wish to malign you in any way.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I thing he's gone Rich whcih is a shame he seemed like an interesting character. If your reading this Iam God Bless you you did more good than harm by showing us what Gods shown to you

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
(tim_from_pa;42490)
I'm not mean-spirited. I'm having a little fun with the kid. I don't have any animosity toward the kid. You are taking things too seriously.
perhaps...sorry if I spoke out of turn.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Jackie D;42440)
PS...please everyone walk cautiously in the judgement of these things and test the spirit not the person and always remember to speak respectfully to the person giving the message for we do not know when we may offend God (this is simply a reminder, and not addressed to anyone in particular)
Very well said Jackie. Not only the quote above, but your entire post. Thank you.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(Letsgofishing;42496)
I think he's gone Rich
Perhaps Letsgofishing. However I had to ask, who knows, perhaps I will recieve an answer...

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an update about this user.We do know that this IP traces to the very same IP address of another active user on this forum. I'm trying to get some sort of explanation on that now as this is a cable address and it would be highly unlikely that this is a coincidence. At this time, I will not share the user publicly until I have an explanation from them.With that being said, this person has lied on their information to this forum as the profile information states that the user's age is very different from what they have admitted. I'd like to think that a true prophet of God would not have to lie to post on this forum and this simple little detail bothers me. I would take what is said at face value right now and discern for yourself as to what is going on here. Remember where the ultimately authority falls - is this a good tree or a bad tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.