Another Biden cover up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe in Europe, those people are more crazy than we are.

We have decades left till we become that progressively insane. That is only for the children, or a couple generations ahead, who are steadily indoctrinated into their propaganda. I was also seeing bug eating being promoted to kids in schools over there and it is on the school menu.
I am working on a machine that processes fly's and mossies into snags for the barbeque.
Mossie Snag or blow fly Snags anyone, or a mixture of both !:tongueout::tiphat:

Reactions: Scott Downey

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oddly ,,,,,,that is the intent of the World Ecomonic Forum ....A gathering of non electectable dictators ...Telling each other to kill off the world population so they can have control ..... Seems I saw that movie once long ago ....The villagers got pitch forks and torches and killed off Frankenstein ....

If you study Scripture carefully, it lays out an EXACT plan of Division.
The Plan has a LINE drawn...People Divided, “One” side or the “Other” side.

Not news, ALL people, whether or not they comprehend it or not; ARE exercising their Freewill, Deciding on WHICH side of the LINE they desire to be accounted.

Each SIDE of the LINE, is clearly defined and revealed IN Scripture.
The Ultimate CONSEQUENCE”S” regarding the TWO “DIVIDED” groups, is Clearly revealed.

Scripture IS the Supreme playbook of Man-KIND.... of “IF”...”THEN”.
The Righteous....decide....and follow step by step.
The Wicked........decide....and follow step by step.

The DIFFERENCE is the Righteous;
Exalt the Lord God, and submit Under Him.

The DIFFERENCE is the Wicked;
Exalt Themselves, and by all means possible force subjection Under Them.

The WICKED....dictate...THEY ARE the Providers, Controllers and Dictators...
of EVERYTHING...EVERYONE.
* Land, Water, Skys, Animals, Food, Medicine, Reproduction, Education, Travel, Associations, Defense, Products, Buying, Selling, Owning....
LIVING, DYING, THOUGHTS, BELIEFS, SPEECH!!
* WHILE, standing at a podium in their 10K suit, Veneer grins, Propaganda reporters on site....Mouthing out to eager listeners...they stand for LIBERTY.

Ya well, they have probably in their backroom secret meetings RE-DEFINED the meaning of the word Liberty, as they do when the REAL meanings of words are a monkey wrench in their Underhanded and Wicked agendas.

Foot-soldiers for satan abound....and their followers, supporters, advocates knowingly or ignorantly jump on board, like any vagabond hoping for a free ride at someone else’s expense.

It’s not a mystery. Open eyes, Open ears, Then Open EYES AGAIN and SEE WHO is STANDING on which side of the Line.

You will KNOW THEM, by WHAT they DO.

Biden claimed, the Pope said Biden was a “good Catholic”.
Biden apparently feels elated “his holy father”, confirmed Biden’s “goodness”.

I know what Catholic means.
I know Catholics have an upper echelon who meet privately.
Suspect is....”good” being Re-defined!

Did Americans elect a Catholic?
Or did Foreign Catholics elect a Catholic?
And exactly WHAT has this “supposed” elected “good Catholic” done to Preserve and Protect Americans LIBERTY?

The List of his accomplishments...to Preserve and Protect Americans Liberty..
1)

Anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf-

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you study Scripture carefully, it lays out an EXACT plan of Division.
The Plan has a LINE drawn...People Divided, “One” side or the “Other” side.

Not news, ALL people, whether or not they comprehend it or not; ARE exercising their Freewill, Deciding on WHICH side of the LINE they desire to be accounted.

Each SIDE of the LINE, is clearly defined and revealed IN Scripture.
The Ultimate CONSEQUENCE”S” regarding the TWO “DIVIDED” groups, is Clearly revealed.

Scripture IS the Supreme playbook of Man-KIND.... of “IF”...”THEN”.
The Righteous....decide....and follow step by step.
The Wicked........decide....and follow step by step.

The DIFFERENCE is the Righteous;
Exalt the Lord God, and submit Under Him.

The DIFFERENCE is the Wicked;
Exalt Themselves, and by all means possible force subjection Under Them.

The WICKED....dictate...THEY ARE the Providers, Controllers and Dictators...
of EVERYTHING...EVERYONE.
* Land, Water, Skys, Animals, Food, Medicine, Reproduction, Education, Travel, Associations, Defense, Products, Buying, Selling, Owning....
LIVING, DYING, THOUGHTS, BELIEFS, SPEECH!!
* WHILE, standing at a podium in their 10K suit, Veneer grins, Propaganda reporters on site....Mouthing out to eager listeners...they stand for LIBERTY.

Ya well, they have probably in their backroom secret meetings RE-DEFINED the meaning of the word Liberty, as they do when the REAL meanings of words are a monkey wrench is their Underhanded and Wicked agendas.

Foot-soldiers for satan abound....and their followers, supporters, advocates knowingly or ignorantly jump on board, like any vagabond hoping for a free ride at someone else’s expense.

It’s not a mystery. Open eyes, Open ears, Then Open EYES AGAIN and SEE WHO is STANDING on which side of the Line.

You will KNOW THEM, by WHAT they DO.

Biden claimed, the Pope said Biden was a “good Catholic”.
Biden apparently feels elated “his holy father”, confirmed Biden’s “goodness”.

I know what Catholic means.
I know Catholics have an upper echelon who meet privately.
Suspect is....”good” being Re-defined!

Did Americans elect a Catholic?
Or did Foreign Catholics elect a Catholic?
And exactly WHAT has this “supposed” elected “good Catholic” done to Preserve and Protect Americans LIBERTY?

The List of his accomplishments...to Preserve and Protect Americans Liberty..
1)

Anyone?

Biden has been saying that the New World Order is here, and we have to unite the world, blah, blah, blah. And the leftist media has been protecting him, claiming it is a right wing conspiracy theory, claiming that Biden is doing nothing new, because politicians, etc.., have been using that phrase a lot, for a long time, in connection with such conflicts and troubles, such as Biden's references having to do with Russia as a cyber security threat, and as a threat in general as is seen in the Russian and Ukrainian Invasion / War, etc..,

And both the NWO talk, and Biden likewise talking about how We Have To Unite The World, is just a right wing conspiracy theory, when Christians object to a united one world system, or united one world anything, that is promised to come.

They are doing exactly as you say, and as likewise the NT warns us of them ( the lost world, ) saying peace, pease, or peace and safety, and destruction suddenly comes, ( 1 Thess 5:3, etc.., ) they are fulfilling prophecy, as they call for peace, and this one world system of the Antichrist's NWO.

I remember Bush POTUS #41's Luciferian 1,000 points of light / NWO speeches and remarks, as if these demonic liars think they are fooling actual Christians, who know better. Bush reminds me of the future community organizer to eventually come after him, who mocked us as well, saying basically how we cling to our guns and our religion, as they had likewise mocked us in the TV series, the West Wing, when the president in that series mocked right wing Christians as well, as they likewise did in the comedy shows of the Mash and All In The Family era etc.., with Archie Bunker representing right wing Christians, as had Frank Burns and Hot Lips had in Mash, etc.., All they do is Mock Christians and Christianity, and worship John Lennon for his demonic song Imagine.

We just have to continue to trust in the Lord, and wait, as their destruction will come. We can pray for them, and those who may indeed repent, and seek the Lord, but for most of them, it is simply a matter of time, before their final destruction comes.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How long before those kinds of people extinct themselves?
Through violence, drugs, vaccines, diseases, government policies, abortions, wars, energy poverty as in freezing to death and low birth rates. All sorts of behaviors not condusive to prosperity...
How about people who can't spell correctly?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is the legally-elected President of the United States and is doing a far better job than the crook who preceded him.

Kamala Harris would also be an excellent President.
Well we each have our opinions.

But jsut remember this:

Biden promised no tax increases for those making under 400,000 but he reduced the child tax credit, thus giving the poor a tax increase.

He is taxing the poor through inflation. By refusing to allow for more oil, gas and coal, he has put America as dependent on enemies of oil again.

Reactions: Gandalf- and RLT63

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we each have our opinions.

But jsut remember this:

Biden promised no tax increases for those making under 400,000 but he reduced the child tax credit, thus giving the poor a tax increase.

He is taxing the poor through inflation. By refusing to allow for more oil, gas and coal, he has put America as dependent on enemies of oil again.
Neither of those are tax increases.

The Child Tax Credit begins to be reduced to $2,000 per child if your modified AGI in 2021 exceeds: $150,000 if married and filing a joint return or if filing as a qualifying widow or widower; $112,500 if filing as head of household; or. $75,000 if you are a single filer or are married and filing a separate return. So, your definition of being poor is really strange. Those sound like hefty incomes to me.

Inflation is not "taxing the poor". That statement is nonsense. And the last statement is off-topic.

If you can't make logical, true statements, what is the point of your post?

Reactions: Gospel Believer

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither of those are tax increases.

The Child Tax Credit begins to be reduced to $2,000 per child if your modified AGI in 2021 exceeds: $150,000 if married and filing a joint return or if filing as a qualifying widow or widower; $112,500 if filing as head of household; or. $75,000 if you are a single filer or are married and filing a separate return. So, your definition of being poor is really strange. Those sound like hefty incomes to me.

Inflation is not "taxing the poor". That statement is nonsense. And the last statement is off-topic.

If you can't make logical, true statements, what is the point of your post?
Okay then we should take a look at the border, How do you rate Biden on his handling of refugees and illegal immigrants?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay then we should take a look at the border, How do you rate Biden on his handling of refugees and illegal immigrants?
The topic of the thread is about a supposed "cover up" by President Biden. I won't be drawn into a side topic; you just want to run down President Biden.

Reactions: Gospel Believer

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic of the thread is about a supposed "cover up" by President Biden. I won't be drawn into a side topic; you just want to run down President Biden.
Only an Absolute Idiot wouldn't want to run down Demonic Biden.

That Clown and clearly R.C.C. servant of the Great Harlot, and not God, would go so crazy and have such insane hissy fits over Lying about legislation meant to stop the Demonic Woke and Progressive Left from both forcibly and illegally indoctrinating our public schooled children in their again highly demonic LGBTQ doctrines of their forced transgender agenda, etc..,

Legislation intended for, and clearly about stopping the Demonic Left from forcing gender identity questioning and indoctrination, of children too young to even be having sex education to begin with. And Biden goes Barking Moonbat Mental over that, and lies, and says how such legislation is abusive, and how the right are Nazi's for not recognizing how we are abusing children too young for sex education in the first place, might be being repressed for being transgender inside, but not being allowed to being accepted for that.

Biden has been a Demonic Liar his entire life. over 50 years ago, he demonstrated how Demonic he was, when he first entered congress, and ranted on such things as how he needed the enhanced crime legislation that sent so many blacks to prison over minor drug offences, because as Biden stated, these blacks were Super Predators. And how he opposed desegregation bussing, claiming he didn't want our schools turned into Racial Jungles.

And when Harris correctly called Biden out as the Racist he is, she sold her soul to become the VP, letting Biden ride on his debate lies, like everyone else. As Biden clearly serves the Devil, as the Father Of Lies, Biden lies about everything, including in the party primary presidential debates, where he lied and said he only opposed federal bussing, in favr of locally controlled state bussig instead, etc.., ----How indeed does State versus Federal bussing make the difference in not turning our schools into Racial Jungles?

Biden has lied about everything, his entire demon possessed life, bearing false witness against everyone he can. When his wife and daughter, ran the intersection, thus making it his wife's fault, causing the truck to hit and kill them. The truck driver was so upset, that he got out of his truck, and tried to help / save them if he could. And Biden came along and lied about it, engaging in slander and defamation of character, etc.., as usual for Biden, and falsely claimed that the truck driver was drunk, and it was his fault that he killed Biden's wife and daughter. When in fact the Police never charged the truck driver of anything, because he did nothing wrong.

Biden lies about everything, including about getting arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela, to claiming he was a train conductor, too driving trucks, to whatever, including getting poisoned by oil dripping from his windshield wipers, to whatever, to including graduating in the top of his class, to so many lies, I don't think many have named them all. ----Which is no wonder he picked the Liar Harris as well. Harris who viscously prospected so many blacks on minor drug offences, that she felt she had to lie, and go on a black show, in which she claimed bassically that she was cool, and smoked pot herself, and listened to a Tuac record, 20 years before it was ever recorded? That must have been some very powerful pot that let her hear a Tupac recording 20 years before it was ever made?

Obama, and the progressive left, ran all of the moderate blue dog democrats out of congress, as they said they were going to do, because even with a massive super majority, Obama couldn't pass Obamacare until they got rid of all of the moderate democrats. And so today all you have left, are radical left progressive and wioke democrats, who all suck. I wouldn't trust a single demonic democrat today, if you paid me.

The only blue dog moderate, ( or at least open minded and fair, ) modern democrats get harassed for it, and run out of the party, or leave to become independants, or republicans instead. But amongst the worst of the worst Demonic Left are Biden, and Obama.

Good Riddance Prayerfully To The Demonic Radical Left

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Members of Orange Hitler's “ Sap Brigade” never met a “ Conspiracy” that they could not help but fall in love with.....To attack Biden with charges of being a “ Liar” , while completely ignoring “The BIG Lie” pushed by a Pathetic LOSER who just could not put on his “ big boy pants” and admit that he lost a free and fair election is the Height Of Ignorance! Everybody , and especially Politicians, tell lies—- Trump took this truth to an entirely different level—— he lies like other people breathe....

Here is something that * IS* no lie—— Trump is Nothing But a Con- Man, He always “ has” been a Con Man and a very transparent one at that..... Those who failed to recognize these facts are simply the ones that Got Conned.......all along, they have been his “ Mark”......I guess it must be Pure Hell to admit that you have been Conned.....I guess it’s easier to try to deflect and continue to live your lie.....that’s all we are seeing here.....

A sign that I saw in a lady’s yard pretty much sums it up—— “ I might be a Republican , but I ain’t Stupid”..... it appears that 30% of our population “ IS” stupid......unfortunately, “ There is No Cure for Stupid! “

There must be something about that 30% figure——30% of the German population supported Hitler.....30% Of The Italian population supported Mussolini.....30% Of The America. Colonists supported England during the Revolutionary War.....Satan took 30% of the Angels with him unto their Damnation.....makes me glad that I am not part of that number.....

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is the legally-elected President of the United States and is doing a far better job than the crook who preceded him.

Kamala Harris would also be an excellent President.
Are you kidding me? Biden is not the legal president at all. There were many who testified, and signed, or were willing to sign affidavits as to how the election was stolen, such as palettes of unfolded ballets shipped from NYC down south headed for Georgia, and elsewhere, or about said unfolded absentee ballets, ( and thus were neither mailed nor folded into their ballet envelopes, ) which were illegally incorporated into the count, and likewise just as illegally incorporated in with the rest of the balletts, even when required otherwise, so as no longer to be able to be challenged, etc.., etc.., etc.., so that Biden allegedly won those 5 states, by less than 44,000 votes total.

I am not a Trump fan, because he acts so radically crazy on purpose, to get the lefts Goat so to speak on purpose. He tries to drive the Idiot Left crazy, and get their anger goats so riled up, that they come back and call him crazy, as they would have with their lies anyway. But he is very sarcastic, and has always played the comedian, to rile up those he is playing with. I have seen some of the footage, even before he ran for president, when he was bragging about getting them all riled up on the View. He knows he's going to get attacked anyway, and so tries to instigate things on purpose, to get those he opposes all worked up, and they call him crazy for it. But he represents us, and so should not give them fuel on purpose, with which to lie, because lying is what the demonic left does best, to so be able to try and paint us as crazy. But trump fixed the country, rather than ruining it like the left does, but Trump doesn't care who get called crazy because he hates and taunts those whom he opposes. I could give many examples, but haven't the space or time for it here.

So while not fond of how Trump behaved, ( also being plausible that he could have been as new age as the radical left, playing the good cop for the right, to the bad cop of the left, as so to be unelectable for a second term for the left, who would then stop at nothing to prevent a truly legally occuring and honest election from actually happening, and thus having to steal the election, in hoping to cause the civil war they need as an excuse to wipe out the small remnant of actual Christians left in the USA, and leave all the fake invasion of the body snatcher like radical left liars who are not Christians in place, to continue to attack the world, and continue to try and wear down the faith of the smaller remnant of actual Christians left in the world, ) one can not also not see all the right things Trump did in office, while possibly also making himself unelectable enough for the left to steal the latest election, and try and cause the civil war they hoped for?

And while I can not prove it was all conducted so as to try and cause said hoped for civil war, it is still a joke that they lying and demonic Biden has proven that he had indeed legitimately won the election at all. And it is also a joke that the Demonic Left calls Trump the Criminal, when it is the Entire Biden Family which is one of the Biggest Crime Families we have ever seen.

Never listen to, or believe, any lying Demonic Democrats ever, even if they told you water was wet, or the sun was hot!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Members of Orange Hitler's “ Sap Brigade” never met a “ Conspiracy” that they could not help but fall in love with.....To attack Biden with charges of being a “ Liar” , while completely ignoring “The BIG Lie” pushed by a Pathetic LOSER who just could not put on his “ big boy pants” and admit that he lost a free and fair election is the Height Of Ignorance! Everybody , and especially Politicians, tell lies—- Trump took this truth to an entirely different level—— he lies like other people breathe....

Here is something that * IS* no lie—— Trump is Nothing But a Con- Man, He always “ has” been a Con Man and a very transparent one at that..... Those who failed to recognize these facts are simply the ones that Got Conned.......all along, they have been his “ Mark”......I guess it must be Pure Hell to admit that you have been Conned.....I guess it’s easier to try to deflect and continue to live your lie.....that’s all we are seeing here.....

A sign that I saw in a lady’s yard pretty much sums it up—— “ I might be a Republican , but I ain’t Stupid”..... it appears that 30% of our population “ IS” stupid......unfortunately, “ There is No Cure for Stupid! “

There must be something about that 30% figure——30% of the German population supported Hitler.....30% Of The Italian population supported Mussolini.....30% Of The America. Colonists supported England during the Revolutionary War.....Satan took 30% of the Angels with him unto their Damnation.....makes me glad that I am not part of that number.....
I haven't been conned at all. Trump did all the correct things as all of the policies and actions he took as president, and actually strengthened the USA, again, unlike the Demonic World Ending Agenda DemonKrats of the KKK, who in the end work for Satan only, as hard as they can to try and destroy the wojrld.

Whoever listens to a Lying Demonic DemonKrat, gets what they deserve.

But conned? Coming from a DemonKrat? Now that's funny, LOL. A DemonKrat calling someone else a Liar, or claiming someone other than a DemonKrat conns people for a living? Thanks for the Humor, lolol

And when did I say I ever trusted Trump? I have said that Trump enacted all of the right policies and deeds in office, to actually strengthen the USA again. However I also said he may have done so as to play the good cop only for the right, as opposed to the bad cop of the left, so as to cause the civil war the NWIO needs. Of the small remnant of Actual Christians ( which does not include you radical leftist liars, ) left in the world, a large number of those are left in the USA, and so the NWO needs it's civil war in the USA, to try and take out the said large block of Actual Christians left here.

But I have always said that Trump likes to get the Goat of the Radical Great Harlot serving Left. Gnosticism has two sides, and is an actual war of the sexes, with those who think they are gods and goddesses battling for world domination each. If one were to research, and buy actual older books, or reprints of them, such as Ancient Amulets of the Gnostics, etc.., one would see that Gnosticism is an actual false, but spiritual war of the sexes, as is also personified as / in "The Bee of Assyria and the Fly of Egypt."

And if one were to actual find a copy of Sir Austen Henry Layard's book "Nineveh And It's Remains," or only a reprint including the plates, ( because without it's Art the other text only reprints are 100% useless, ) one would see all the art from Assyria which shows the world's ancient gnosticism, from the goddess perspective, including of the destruction of the male race in it's capture by the great harlot, and likewise when one becomes familiar with it's artistic expression, then one also learns how to look for opposite and opposing elements in a pro god Gnostic presentation within Ancient Egyptian Art.

Gnosticism is clearly the war of the sexes, and Trump may indeed have presented the Male / Egyptian side of that, but the Demoncrats Clearly Represent The 100% Demonic Great Harlot World-Destroying Paradigm of Gnosticism.

So it doesn't matter if Trump was good, or not, and tried to represent a good remnant, or not, from the male perspective of Gnosticism, or not, and or tried to reclaim a Christian understanding as such, because once gnosticism has pulled one into the incoperal, ( as per Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc.., which in poetry and prose alike, expose the world's true demonic gnostic nature, )

Irregardless of whether Trump was good, or not, the Radical Left Modern DemonKrats are Clearly Demonic And Evil Servants Of The Great Harlot, Who Only Destroy Order, And Blame Everyone Else For Their Crimes!

I Do Not Listen To The Demonic Great Harlot Serving Left, So Save Your Breath

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been conned at all. Trump did all the correct things as all of the policies and actions he took as president, and actually strengthened the USA, again, unlike the Demonic World Ending Agenda DemonKrats of the KKK, who in the end work for Satan only, as hard as they can to try and destroy the wojrld.

Whoever listens to a Lying Demonic DemonKrat, gets what they deserve.

But conned? Coming from a DemonKrat? Now that's funny, LOL. A DemonKrat calling someone else a Liar, or claiming someone other than a DemonKrat conns people for a living? Thanks for the Humor, lolol

And when did I say I ever trusted Trump? I have said that Trump enacted all of the right policies and deeds in office, to actually strengthen the USA again. However I also said he may have done so as to play the good cop only for the right, as opposed to the bad cop of the left, so as to cause the civil war the NWIO needs. Of the small remnant of Actual Christians ( which does not include you radical leftist liars, ) left in the world, a large number of those are left in the USA, and so the NWO needs it's civil war in the USA, to try and take out the said large block of Actual Christians left here.

But I have always said that Trump likes to get the Goat of the Radical Great Harlot serving Left. Gnosticism has two sides, and is an actual war of the sexes, with those who think they are gods and goddesses battling for world domination each. If one were to research, and buy actual older books, or reprints of them, such as Ancient Amulets of the Gnostics, etc.., one would see that Gnosticism is an actual false, but spiritual war of the sexes, as is also personified as / in "The Bee of Assyria and the Fly of Egypt."

And if one were to actual find a copy of Sir Austen Henry Layard's book "Nineveh And It's Remains," or only a reprint including the plates, ( because without it's Art the other text only reprints are 100% useless, ) one would see all the art from Assyria which shows the world's ancient gnosticism, from the goddess perspective, including of the destruction of the male race in it's capture by the great harlot, and likewise when one becomes familiar with it's artistic expression, then one also learns how to look for opposite and opposing elements in a pro god Gnostic presentation within Ancient Egyptian Art.

Gnosticism is clearly the war of the sexes, and Trump may indeed have presented the Male / Egyptian side of that, but the Demoncrats Clearly Represent The 100% Demonic Great Harlot World-Destroying Paradigm of Gnosticism.

So it doesn't matter if Trump was good, or not, and tried to represent a good remnant, or not, from the male perspective of Gnosticism, or not, and or tried to reclaim a Christian understanding as such, because once gnosticism has pulled one into the incoperal, ( as per Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc.., which in poetry and prose alike, expose the world's true demonic gnostic nature, )

Irregardless of whether Trump was good, or not, the Radical Left Modern DemonKrats are Clearly Demonic And Evil Servants Of The Great Harlot, Who Only Destroy Order, And Blame Everyone Else For Their Crimes!

I Do Not Listen To The Demonic Great Harlot Serving Left, So Save Your Breath

Lol.....yeah, it’s ALL “ Harlots and Demons”, isn’t it ? Exaggerate much? As much as I hate the Orange Hitler , I never had to make the claim that he was the Anti- Christ or anything .....he is just quite simply a pitiful, selfish, liar with the morals of a bastard rat with not even One redeeming quality....He’s just a Waste Of Human Flesh That had no more business being President than Gary Busey......He managed to tap into an ugly and stupid and Racist and most importantly, a Gullible crowd that disgraced themselves by supporting this Orange Goon and a special kind of shame belongs to anybody that voted for this Amoral, cheating, p****- grabbing Lout....
And just because I Hate Mr. Rump, don’t assume that I am a Liberal , Democratic Lover Of Biden.....I don’t care all that much for him either....but he is nowhere near the Jerk that Trump is....we got two flawed men here —— one is just way more flawed than the other ( hint: I am referring to the Orange one) ....you don’t have to turn everything into Armageddon....stay away from that food in the fridge that says “ expired” .....it will make you think weird stuff....

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.....yeah, it’s ALL “ Harlots and Demons”, isn’t it ? Exaggerate much? As much as I hate the Orange Hitler , I never had to make the claim that he was the Anti- Christ or anything .....he is just quite simply a pitiful, selfish, liar with the morals of a bastard rat with not even One redeeming quality....He’s just a Waste Of Human Flesh That had no more business being President than Gary Busey......He managed to tap into an ugly and stupid and Racist and most importantly, a Gullible crowd that disgraced themselves by supporting this Orange Goon and a special kind of shame belongs to anybody that voted for this Amoral, cheating, p****- grabbing Lout....
And just because I Hate Mr. Rump, don’t assume that I am a Liberal , Democratic Lover Of Biden.....I don’t care all that much for him either....but he is nowhere near the Jerk that Trump is....we got two flawed men here —— one is just way more flawed than the other ( hint: I am referring to the Orange one) ....you don’t have to turn everything into Armageddon....stay away from that food in the fridge that says “ expired” .....it will make you think weird stuff....
You display how much of an incredibly uninformed demonic fake you appear to be, with everything you say, merely posing as a Christian, who may or may not believe you are not a liberal as well, but again prove otherwise with what you say, and I'd like to prove so.

And these times are very serious, and extremely close to the end, which I hope to briefly prove, as well as how evil all presidents have been at the very least since 1900 and On, and how we are possibly on the brink of a nuclear war, which may fulfill prophecy in killing 2 some odd billion people. The world is very heavily gnostic, especially in the west, and to take out 1/4th of the world population at this time would be merciful, as per NT prophecy on how no flesh would survive if those days were not shortened. I simply wasn't expecting it so soon, as the timeframe of the end was supposed to possibly extend to 2070 AD, and for the rest of mankind to survive the aftermath of a nuclear winter after such a war, for up to 50 more years would be problematic at best.

When Babylon planned to invade Israel in 606 B.C., it may have been executed in 605 BC, as there is division as to the actual invasion date. Then the next major date was 597 B.C., and again the fall of Jerusalem, and the completion of the fall in 586 / or 585 BC. Then with partial returns in various dates from approx. 539 / 536 / to 516 Bc - the two main sets of 70 year offsets would have been the 606 to 536 BC, and 586 to 516 BC, with both sets offset from each other by 20 years.

There were various OT Books from Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, etc.., covering this prophecies / and time. the 70 year captivity period of Jeremiah from it's framing from 606 to 516 BC, started it's count the same as the 430 years of Ezekiel's prophecy. And Daniel gave his prophecies and wrote his book near the close of the 70 years of the Jeremiah prophecies, with some taking place during the Babylonian captivity, and with some future from there to the 1st advent of Christ, and some to the very end, like Revelation does likewise.

And when the 70 years of Jeremiah were complete, and Israel had not repented, of the 430 years of Ezekiel's prophecy, 430 - 70 = 360, meant there were 360 years left, and per the Torah, their sins were multiplied 7 times more, and thus the famous 2520 year captivity. A solar year, or the time the sun takes to complete one of it's years, is 360 days. So the 360 * 7 = 2520, which is the prophetic length of the year God uses for Israel alone,

But when also including the Gentile nations, God uses a standard 365.2422 day year. So ( 360 * 7 ) = the initial 2520 years. But to convert the 2520 years to Gentile time we need to divide the 360 / by the 365.2422 days, after applying the conversion to the actual length of the prophecy involved so that ( 2520 * 360 ) / 365.2422 = equals approximately 2483.83128 [ rounded, ] - and thus from the symbolic 70 year offsets from 606 - 536 BC, and 586 - 516 BC, we get

536 BC plus 2483,83128 years = 1947/1948 depending on the month one starts with - and
516 BC plus 2483.83128 years = 1967/1968 depending on the month one starts with.

Now the Book of Psalms, the 19th book of the OT, had been discovered as symbolically being the 19th book of the OT via Protestant Book arrangement, which doesn't group certain books into various single, and certain scroll grouping counts. So in the Jewish Tanakh, the Jewish Bible, Psalms would have been in their third grouping, instead of the straight count arrangement of a Christian Bible, and thus not be the 19th OT book.

In the A.N.E. ( Ancient Near East, ) Ancient Kings often sat on their throne for a year, as their enthronement year ( no matter what their kingdoms called them, ) and after that first year, their Regal year, and rule count in years, began. And likewise Psalms was symbolically enthroned in 1900, but it's prophetic or Regal count began in 1901, and thus prophecy could be tied to actual years which matched the psalm numbering. God used this sparingly, so not every psalm had a prophecy for that year, so such actual prophecies are a rare occurrence - However the 90th psalm is the only psalm known to have been written by Moses. And Moses in the 90th psalm Has Moses asking God how Israel should number their years, with 70 years, or 80 if by strength given.

536 BC plus 2483.83+ years = 1948 AD the establishment of modern Israel
516 BC plus 2483.83+ years = 1967 AD when Israel retook East Jerusalem as well
the 90th Moses Psalm = 1990 + 70 or 80 years = up to 2070 AD
Like the days of Noah = 1948 + 120 remaining years for man = up to 2068 AD
1967 the Retaking of East Jerusalem = 1967 + 100 years as a prophetic generation = 1967 + 100 = 2067 AD
And so we have a time frame for the end of the world being up to 2067, or 2068, or 2070 AD
thus giving us a potential time frame without a specific date given - because we are in the timeframe that is prophesied in the NT, where the Church / Gentiles begin to doubt the promise of the return of Christ? But where does it say in the Bible that Christ had to return by 2,000 AD?

The Book of Psalms represents symbolically the time frame of the time of the Great Apostacy, or great falling away of the Church Age, or the end of the time of the Gentiles, where Israel will be cut back in to represent the completion of all of God's remaining prophesies, to witness to the steadfast fulfilment by God of what he has prophesied foir the sake of God's faithfulness to his word, and not that Israel is fully redeemed at that time, because it is the remnant of Israel God will use only at that time.

To be continued

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You display how much of an incredibly uninformed demonic fake you appear to be, with everything you say, merely posing as a Christian, who may or may not believe you are not a liberal as well, but again prove otherwise with what you say, and I'd like to prove so.

And these times are very serious, and extremely close to the end, which I hope to briefly prove, as well as how evil all presidents have been at the very least since 1900 and On, and how we are possibly on the brink of a nuclear war, which may fulfill prophecy in killing 2 some odd billion people. The world is very heavily gnostic, especially in the west, and to take out 1/4th of the world population at this time would be merciful, as per NT prophecy on how no flesh would survive if those days were not shortened. I simply wasn't expecting it so soon, as the timeframe of the end was supposed to possibly extend to 2070 AD, and for the rest of mankind to survive the aftermath of a nuclear winter after such a war, for up to 50 more years would be problematic at best.

When Babylon planned to invade Israel in 606 B.C., it may have been executed in 605 BC, as there is division as to the actual invasion date. Then the next major date was 597 B.C., and again the fall of Jerusalem, and the completion of the fall in 586 / or 585 BC. Then with partial returns in various dates from approx. 539 / 536 / to 516 Bc - the two main sets of 70 year offsets would have been the 606 to 536 BC, and 586 to 516 BC, with both sets offset from each other by 20 years.

There were various OT Books from Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, etc.., covering this prophecies / and time. the 70 year captivity period of Jeremiah from it's framing from 606 to 516 BC, started it's count the same as the 430 years of Ezekiel's prophecy. And Daniel gave his prophecies and wrote his book near the close of the 70 years of the Jeremiah prophecies, with some taking place during the Babylonian captivity, and with some future from there to the 1st advent of Christ, and some to the very end, like Revelation does likewise.

And when the 70 years of Jeremiah were complete, and Israel had not repented, of the 430 years of Ezekiel's prophecy, 430 - 70 = 360, meant there were 360 years left, and per the Torah, their sins were multiplied 7 times more, and thus the famous 2520 year captivity. A solar year, or the time the sun takes to complete one of it's years, is 360 days. So the 360 * 7 = 2520, which is the prophetic length of the year God uses for Israel alone,

But when also including the Gentile nations, God uses a standard 365.2422 day year. So ( 360 * 7 ) = the initial 2520 years. But to convert the 2520 years to Gentile time we need to divide the 360 / by the 365.2422 days, after applying the conversion to the actual length of the prophecy involved so that ( 2520 * 360 ) / 365.2422 = equals approximately 2483.83128 [ rounded, ] - and thus from the symbolic 70 year offsets from 606 - 536 BC, and 586 - 516 BC, we get

536 BC plus 2483,83128 years = 1947/1948 depending on the month one starts with - and
516 BC plus 2483.83128 years = 1967/1968 depending on the month one starts with.

Now the Book of Psalms, the 19th book of the OT, had been discovered as symbolically being the 19th book of the OT via Protestant Book arrangement, which doesn't group certain books into various single, and certain scroll grouping counts. So in the Jewish Tanakh, the Jewish Bible, Psalms would have been in their third grouping, instead of the straight count arrangement of a Christian Bible, and thus not be the 19th OT book.

In the A.N.E. ( Ancient Near East, ) Ancient Kings often sat on their throne for a year, as their enthronement year ( no matter what their kingdoms called them, ) and after that first year, their Regal year, and rule count in years, began. And likewise Psalms was symbolically enthroned in 1900, but it's prophetic or Regal count began in 1901, and thus prophecy could be tied to actual years which matched the psalm numbering. God used this sparingly, so not every psalm had a prophecy for that year, so such actual prophecies are a rare occurrence - However the 90th psalm is the only psalm known to have been written by Moses. And Moses in the 90th psalm Has Moses asking God how Israel should number their years, with 70 years, or 80 if by strength given.

536 BC plus 2483.83+ years = 1948 AD the establishment of modern Israel
516 BC plus 2483.83+ years = 1967 AD when Israel retook East Jerusalem as well
the 90th Moses Psalm = 1990 + 70 or 80 years = up to 2070 AD
Like the days of Noah = 1948 + 120 remaining years for man = up to 2068 AD
1967 the Retaking of East Jerusalem = 1967 + 100 years as a prophetic generation = 1967 + 100 = 2067 AD
And so we have a time frame for the end of the world being up to 2067, or 2068, or 2070 AD
thus giving us a potential time frame without a specific date given - because we are in the timeframe that is prophesied in the NT, where the Church / Gentiles begin to doubt the promise of the return of Christ? But where does it say in the Bible that Christ had to return by 2,000 AD?

The Book of Psalms represents symbolically the time frame of the time of the Great Apostacy, or great falling away of the Church Age, or the end of the time of the Gentiles, where Israel will be cut back in to represent the completion of all of God's remaining prophesies, to witness to the steadfast fulfilment by God of what he has prophesied foir the sake of God's faithfulness to his word, and not that Israel is fully redeemed at that time, because it is the remnant of Israel God will use only at that time.

.....let me know if you ever come up with Readers Digest version of this stuff......I just don’t care enough about this stuff to continue.....hopefully somebody else will get something out of it..... My political......just for the record, my politics go along with what Churchill said, and it is the reason I am an Independent......” The Republicans have no hearts and the Democrats have no brains”....... I suppose one is simply left to choose their own poison....I can respect all of the time that you devoted to this stuff , but with all due respect, I simply am not interested....have a blessed New Year!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so I was a bit surprised that the judgement against commercial Babylon might be here soon. Revelation skips around revisiting the end a few times, giving windows or vignettes repeating time lines, as does Daniel 7 skip around in time as well. And no one who does not get the repeating / skipping time references, gets prophecy correct. But those who refuse to see the repeating time references / windows in time, still think they get prophecy correct anyway.

Now it could merely be symbolic at this time, again to witness God is in charge, as Hitler, and Gorbachev, were symbolic fulfilments as well, etc.., But I was surprised as to how close we are to tital nuclear war between Russia and the West, which could potentially kill up to 2+ billion people, because we still have just under 30 years left in psalms for the Time of the Gentiles, being up in 2050 AD, where the final up to 20 years for Israel kick in.

And for the rest of the world to survive just under 50 years of nuclear winter, and then post nuclear winter slow recovery would be tough, but doable, if the time to end Western Gentile rule is here, if this nuclear was happens there will be nations with up to 100% in deaths, where other nations involved might have up to 40 to 60% kill ratios? And as such this war would have to be larger than the USA, EU, Ukraine, and Russia, to achieve a 2+ billion death toll.

Putin and Zelenskyy are both bad guys, with Zelenskyy inspiring Putin to call him, and his own, modern Nazis as the West has indeed been provoking Russia and Putin since 1991, 1994, 2006, 2014, 2016, 2019, etc.., Gorbachev took down the Soviet Union on purpose because he wanted such a war, and it causing an eventual one world communist world rule. Gorbachev felt the problems of the world were exclusiveness of nations, and exclusiveness of economies, and exclusiveness of religion, and wanted a one world government, one world economy, and a one world religion ( see the book which asks if Gorbachev is the Antichrist, because no one has ever fulfilled all prophecy as Gorbachev has. )

And then again with the prophesies involving the restoration of Israel to fulfill all of it's remaining prophecy, are Two More Captivity periods, followed by two more restorations as a nation, for not accepting God as whom is responsible for their establishment and protection. And so, again not in line with tying psalms to a calendar to year date corresponding fulfilment, as per the 82nd / 83rd / 84th psalm cluster, there is basically a captivity prophesied, for trusting in the world, rather than in God, and most likely for making a trade land for peace deal, as well with the Ezekiel restoration of Israel prophesies, will be a captivity and restoration period as well.

And we have approximately the remaining time left to about up to 2070 AD, for these two captivities and restorations, so about 50 years left, so the time of the Gentiles might be up sooner than I thought, unless God has some caveat as to how and why this time frame might be extended?

The Qur'an was not given by God in my opinion of course. But Satan fearing God, if exposed as a Liar too soon, and knowing prophecy, has to claim ( as the fictitious Allah of the Qur'an, ) as how Allah will gather Israel, and Israel alone back to her land of Israel in the end times, after her two captivities. But because how God established and protected Israel both, against all of the Muslim Armies, Satan has given himself such an excuse in the Qur'an to keep Muslims fooled.

And this why Muslim Nations / Governments have recognized this, and do not want to fight with Israel again, while the Muslim Street in there nations still hate Israel, making it difficult for them to rule at home, with having to recognize this hate, while fearing conflict with Israel.

But the Palestinians are Devil Worshipers, As Per Their Own Religion, And Their Own Qur'an, Which Tells Them That The Land Of Israel belongs To Israel Alone.

And in walk the Demonic Kabbalists, who think they have a right to turn everything into a puzzle, based on Hebrew Words, and the number of letters in word, and the numerical value of a word, and if the same letters are used in different words, etc..,

It is God who created the "Periscope" or how passages, and or information is given, and related, etc.., and not the Demonic Kabbalists to decide so. And Amos 8: talks about God will give them a famine for hearing God's word, and other passages in Isaiah, etc.., on how they will not understand God's word, etc..,

And so because the same Hebrew word for the seed of the woman, and the seed creating Ishmael are the same word, therefore Ishmael is the seed of the woman to save the world? They have no right to such a claim based on the Hebrew word, as the Kabbalists have no such claim to any of their false conclusions at all.

But the Radical Left, for very dark reasons believe the kabbalists, and many of our radical leftist presidents have been for decades trying to inspire the radical Muslim Street to rise up and over throw their governments, or to suffer more, so as to rise up and over throw their Israel accepting governments

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now First of all Armageddon is not the end of the world, except for Demons and the Demonically-Possessed. It happens to be the last battle of the Antichrist's reign, where he and his armies are destroyed with the return of Christ. It is named after the Mound of Megiddo, or Har Megiddo in Hebrew, and thus Armageddon in Revelation. And of Revelation we are warned not to add to or take away from Revelation, ot

NASB Rev 22:18-19 "I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book."

And that is a very series warning indeed. As Biden who pretends to be a Christian, not that Roman Catholicism qualifies or counts, says and does very evil things, as had Obama, Carter, Clinton, etc.., before them. As the Book Of Psalms represents the End Count of the Times Of The Gentiles, and as such All US Presidents of the 20th century, and beyond, at the very least have all bee evil.

But Obama and Biden take Blasphemy of the Bible to a whole new level. Armageddon is a Great Thing, as it is the final battle t the return of Christ, where he will defeat the Antichrist and his armies, with the very return of Christ.

And so these antichrists themselves, always paint Armageddon as a bad thing, when it is the actual final defeat of the Antichrist.

And so Biden adds to and takes away from Revelation to so flippantly make such mocking and blasphemous remarks, clearly interpreting revelation incorrectly, as doe Hollywood as well on purpose, when Biden talks about Putin's potential "Nuclear Armageddon?"

"Nuclear Armageddon?" Are you kidding me? He clearly strips the reference to revelation out of context, thus adding to and taking away from Revelation, and taking the great battle where upon His return, Christ instantly defeats the Antichrist and his armies at Armageddon, and turns Armageddon into a bad thing?

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And to call Trump Orange Hitler is evil of itself., That is very series to flippantly call anyone Hitler. Obama and Biden alone are each far more like Hitler, as is Pelosi, and the rest of the weaponizing of all of our government against it's citizens radical left, than anything Trump ever did.

And why not call Trump an Antichrist? Every single president we have had since the 20th century and beyond, t the very least, have all been Antichrists.

This following video of a lecture about POTUS Woodrow Wilson starts out to be very Boring, with a Eulogy of Woodrow Wilson, etc.., And then goes on to show how evil Wilson was. Gamble is a liberal teacher, who used this lecture to warn Neo-Cons to not follow in the footsteps of Wilson, who in truth really sabotaged the purpose of the Treaty of Versailles with Wilsons demands and purpose to cause European Monarchies Fall, and maybe even cause a war after WW I, so as to force the world to be led under a League of Nations type of World system.

The Treaty of Versailles was signed in 1919, and the League Of Nations was formed in 1920. And while wilson never foresaw a Pre WW II move, that would cause a nation, or nations to walk out of a League Of Nations type of entity, and thus cause it to collapse, which thoroughly depressed and upset Wilson beyond compare.

But if you listen to this boring lecture, as it starts out, you will come to find out, and be amazed how Insane Wilson, and those around him were too, as they all had such nonsensical messianic beliefs, etc.., about themselves, and each other, and Wilson felt he had to wage wars to try and form a One World System.

Teddy Roosevelt first conceived of Progressivism, and first wanted a One World Ruling Body, such as a League Of Nations. And Wilson took that cause up himself, but with such Divine and Messianic Nonsensical and Blasphemous Ideas and Concepts, and wanted to Pre-Plan and Execute War against Germany for example, to War Against The German Type Of Governments, To Create His One World Messianic Nonsensical Rule.

Wilson Was So Demonic And Evil, With Such Horrific Pseudo-Messianic One Worldism, Who While Denying So, On Purpose Sabotaged And Tried To Take Down Germanic Types Of Governments To Create His Demonic One World System Thru Subterfuge And Sabotage, While Denying So.

Listen very carefully to this lecture, to see just how deluded and insane Wilson was. the Progressivism of the early 20th century was demonic from it's very beginnings, and Progressivism is still just as evil today.

And their expected One Worldism, merley serves the Great Harlot, and the coming One World System.

Karl Marx was a massive Satanist, as were his cronies and friends at the Internationale, as well as his closest friends too. And Marx wrote extensive Satanic Poetry, to Prose to Acrostics, etc.., And wrote how Satan sold / and gave him his Sword, and His Throne - His Pen and Theories, ( and how he was here to destroy the world for Satan indeed. )

Satan in the early 1800's to the 1840's had been bribing the world with the Great Harlot in force, who had been Lady Liberty since the very founding of America, and in the early 1800's to the 1840's had been spiritually bribing the west with the demonic nonsense of Spiritism, when it was really the Great Harlot with which Satan had been bribing the world.

And Marx and Darwin, and all the other nonsense to follow from Freud to whomever were all offered to both challenge and hate Christianity, in favor of the Great Harlot. Listen to this lecture, Woodrow Wilson was both Demonic and Insane, and indeed most of our presidents have been Antichrists as well, raised in the legacy of America worshiping the Harlot as Liberty from the very beginning.