Another Biden cover up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election was stolen. However, not in the manner the pundits claim. They clearly miss the issue entirely. If the Republicans had any capability at all, every lawyer that filed a motion in a court and failed to have their case heard ....should be fired and never used again. Remember, not one case was heard in a courtroom in front of a jury....NONE.
Eachchallenge was dismissed on "Lack of Merit" That implies the attorneys did not know what to sue for.

Only five "Swing" states were crucial in the fraud. The case is quite simple ....."It is against the state constitution for the Governor's office to change election laws in that state." In order to change the laws, a special leglislative assembly must take place. The Governor cannot change the law himself .......Not one Legislative Body was called to hear and vote on the matter.. Not one case was filed against the state for violating their constitution and voting laws ....Not one.

That alone makes every state that violated their own Costitution in voting, invalid ..Governor's acted on their own ....

There were not 81 million votes for a basement rat. 81 million votes were not cast in the Mid Terms. 81 million votes will not be cast in 24.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The election was stolen. However, not in the manner the pundits claim. They clearly miss the issue entirely. If the Republicans had any capability at all, every lawyer that filed a motion in a court and failed to have their case heard ....should be fired and never used again. Remember, not one case was heard in a courtroom in front of a jury....NONE.
Eachchallenge was dismissed on "Lack of Merit" That implies the attorneys did not know what to sue for.

Only five "Swing" states were crucial in the fraud. The case is quite simple ....."It is against the state constitution for the Governor's office to change election laws in that state." In order to change the laws, a special leglislative assembly must take place. The Governor cannot change the law himself .......Not one Legislative Body was called to hear and vote on the matter.. Not one case was filed against the state for violating their constitution and voting laws ....Not one.

That alone makes every state that violated their own Costitution in voting, invalid ..Governor's acted on their own ....

There were not 81 million votes for a basement rat. 81 million votes were not cast in the Mid Terms. 81 million votes will not be cast in 24.
The real crux of the problem, is as pastor John MacArthur has taught on more than one occasion, that God has abandoned the United States Of America, for being so godless and blatantly demonic even. he has taught from Romans on how God has given them over, God gave them over. God gave them over, so that God legally or judicially gave them over to the wrath of God's abandonment of a nation, and how it clearly applies to the USA.

Nothing will ever make sense, or work out for the US ever again, because God has already given the US over to it's judicial wrath and eventual destruction. And that is what I believe as well, the US is done, and it is only now a matter of time, and a matter of how.

And the Western World is now so demonic, and is such a godless and moral drag for the entire world in my opinion, that God may allow this potential nuclear war between Russia and the West to occur. It may simply be that God is extending time for the few more to possibly repent, before the wrath of this coming nuclear war to come?

The West is now so pro LGBTQ Demonic, and Anti-Christian, etc.., that the West is now basically done, and all I can see, is that the start of this coming total nuclear war, has been so delayed, to give the chance for the few lost who may repent, to have a chance before the end of the West. It has been almost a year, Feb 24 2022, since the current Invasion of Ukraine / War began, and Putin has been threatening the West with nuclear war, even before this war even began.

And such a nuclear war can only kill the physical bodies of the saved, and so in the end won't be hurt by death. We tend to think death is wrong, and that we will live forever. But that is not only not true, it is also not true that the West is not now so demonic, to not deserve it's coming death. In fact if the West is not destroyed now, then i see no point in judgement at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott Downey

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither of those are tax increases.

The Child Tax Credit begins to be reduced to $2,000 per child if your modified AGI in 2021 exceeds: $150,000 if married and filing a joint return or if filing as a qualifying widow or widower; $112,500 if filing as head of household; or. $75,000 if you are a single filer or are married and filing a separate return. So, your definition of being poor is really strange. Those sound like hefty incomes to me.

Inflation is not "taxing the poor". That statement is nonsense. And the last statement is off-topic.

If you can't make logical, true statements, what is the point of your post?
YOu are wrong. The IRS has ended the extra $300 tax credit for all families. that is a tax increase.

And inflation is a hidden tax. Even the most liberal and conservative economists agree.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Members of Orange Hitler's “ Sap Brigade” never met a “ Conspiracy” that they could not help but fall in love with.....To attack Biden with charges of being a “ Liar” , while completely ignoring “The BIG Lie” pushed by a Pathetic LOSER who just could not put on his “ big boy pants” and admit that he lost a free and fair election is the Height Of Ignorance! Everybody , and especially Politicians, tell lies—- Trump took this truth to an entirely different level—— he lies like other people breathe....

Here is something that * IS* no lie—— Trump is Nothing But a Con- Man, He always “ has” been a Con Man and a very transparent one at that..... Those who failed to recognize these facts are simply the ones that Got Conned.......all along, they have been his “ Mark”......I guess it must be Pure Hell to admit that you have been Conned.....I guess it’s easier to try to deflect and continue to live your lie.....that’s all we are seeing here.....

A sign that I saw in a lady’s yard pretty much sums it up—— “ I might be a Republican , but I ain’t Stupid”..... it appears that 30% of our population “ IS” stupid......unfortunately, “ There is No Cure for Stupid! “

There must be something about that 30% figure——30% of the German population supported Hitler.....30% Of The Italian population supported Mussolini.....30% Of The America. Colonists supported England during the Revolutionary War.....Satan took 30% of the Angels with him unto their Damnation.....makes me glad that I am not part of that number.....
Happy New Year to you too! My new year's resolution is not to pay any attention to garbage like this!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The real crux of the problem, is as pastor John MacArthur has taught on more than one occasion, that God has abandoned the United States Of America, for being so godless and blatantly demonic even. he has taught from Romans on how God has given them over, God gave them over. God gave them over, so that God legally or judicially gave them over to the wrath of God's abandonment of a nation, and how it clearly applies to the USA.

Nothing will ever make sense, or work out for the US ever again, because God has already given the US over to it's judicial wrath and eventual destruction. And that is what I believe as well, the US is done, and it is only now a matter of time, and a matter of how.

And the Western World is now so demonic, and is such a godless and moral drag for the entire world in my opinion, that God may allow this potential nuclear war between Russia and the West to occur. It may simply be that God is extending time for the few more to possibly repent, before the wrath of this coming nuclear war to come?

The West is now so pro LGBTQ Demonic, and Anti-Christian, etc.., that the West is now basically done, and all I can see, is that the start of this coming total nuclear war, has been so delayed, to give the chance for the few lost who may repent, to have a chance before the end of the West. It has been almost a year, Feb 24 2022, since the current Invasion of Ukraine / War began, and Putin has been threatening the West with nuclear war, even before this war even began.

And such a nuclear war can only kill the physical bodies of the saved, and so in the end won't be hurt by death. We tend to think death is wrong, and that we will live forever. But that is not only not true, it is also not true that the West is not now so demonic, to not deserve it's coming death. In fact if the West is not destroyed now, then i see no point in judgement at all.

I also view this Ukraine war and our support as a curse against the US. As also is huge inflation, covid, the WEF, BLM and their burning the inner cities, pan sexuals, LGBTQ, wokeness, the drag queens and their story hours with little children. The tent cities full of drug addicts. the worship of government. I still have to live here for now. How our society has turned so black hearted, and it seems so fast, things have changed. This all has been building for some time, just that Biden election pushed it out wide open, full speed ahead, for all to see as an eruption of evil intent.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also view this Ukraine war and our support as a curse against the US. As also is huge inflation, covid, the WEF, BLM and their burning the inner cities, pan sexuals, LGBTQ, wokeness, the drag queens and their story hours with little children. The tent cities full of drug addicts. the worship of government. I still have to live here for now. How our society has turned so black hearted, and it seems so fast, things have changed. This all has been building for some time, just that Biden election pushed it out wide open, full speed ahead, for all to see as an eruption of evil intent.
All we can do is pray, and pray for all we may be able to witness salvation to. Such powerful evil is being allowed to prevail, because the entire west seems to be under severe judgement. maybe we can do something to witness to those who may repent. Many don't seem to care, nor care that Putin has been threatening nuclear war for over a year, and the west continues to try and provoke him further.

Fox cable news, etc.., are lying, blaming this war stance on the military industrial complex alone, when it seems to be more of a suicide pact by all who are under such wrath and judgement. I believe much of the wrath and judgement is experienced by many internally, even before the possible nuclear was to come, as per many passages in from Isaiah to jeremiah, which seem to show internal and incorporeal wrath and punishment against them, which in turn gives them an out to repent, which most seem to reject, and refuse. And that was expected, because the bible warns us most will refuse to repent and receive salvation instead.

From the entire 29th chapter of Isaiah, there are many verses there which all lead to statements such as about how all of this shall be like a dream, like a vision of the night, where they will not be safe nor satisfied, and how they will be punished with thunder and earthquake, and with whirlwind and tempest and by the flame of a consuming fire, etc.., and how they will et their own flesh of the right arm or the left, and still not be satisfied, etc..,

I prefer the NASB on how literally, but not always, on how it treats the Hebrew of the OT. But I can not help but see the internal incorporeal / internal wrath / punishment of these passages ( with this only being a very small sample of the OT with, ) Isa 29:6-8, 11-12, * 9:20, * 49:26, - and so many of the very surrounding verses and passages I did not mention especially in Isaiah, and Jeremiah, etc.., and Jer 2:23-25, 5:8, etc.., using animal anthropomorphic symbolism to further chronicle their sins, and wrath because of it, etc.., - similar to other OT passages which also say how they make magic bands to fly, etc..,

That while using the examples of Hyperbole / Exaggeration, for the justifiable deniability within the verses, yet it is still clear by the passages I did list verses for, that there is indeed internal as well as external wrath indeed for the lost, who refuse to repent, which is further bolstered and supported by further warnings in Isaiah how it is a Terror to understand such specific prophetic judgement passages.

But there must be some who are repenting, and coming to the Lord, during this warning stage of the threat of total nuclear war, which has been in the air for over a year now. One does not make the kind of threats Putin has been making, for over a year now, unless one is Mad, in which case Putin is Crazy as well, to threaten to Nuke NATO, the EU, the USA, etc..,

And that Clown Biden makes Idle Threats of what a mistake it would be for Russia to use Nukes in Ukraine. Because if God's Restraint is removed, Putin will be Nuking a lot more than just Ukraine.

So we can pray for restraint, but more importantly we need to pray for people's salvation, and first for the repentance of those refusing to repent, while restraint is still granted by God.

We need to continue to pray that God will continue to restrain the situation, while we continue to pray for the lost.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott, why let the world drag you down! All this is true and it is going to get worse.

I for one am glad many nations have rallied to the aid of Ukraine in defending themselves against Putin. He used lies and falsehoods to invade, like they did to start the cold war and Hitler did as a pretext to start WW 2. Ukraine is no angel, but had been moving in a good direction under Zelensky.

Reactions: Jim B

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The end of days are upon this world .
Saw that and I agree. It does seem that we are circling down the toilet bowl of depravity faster and faster these days. I have taught in my eschatology classes that America is under divine judgment and we, as a nation, have been handed over to a reprobate spirit.

I am 68 and in the winter of my life and have seen the world fall apart faster and faster. I do believe we are approaching the times of the one world govt. But I know we are still at the very least 10 1/2 years away from the return of Jesus to establish His kingdom here on earth. The spiritual darkness is going to get a whole lot worse than what we see today.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw that and I agree. It does seem that we are circling down the toilet bowl of depravity faster and faster these days. I have taught in my eschatology classes that America is under divine judgment and we, as a nation, have been handed over to a reprobate spirit.

I am 68 and in the winter of my life and have seen the world fall apart faster and faster. I do believe we are approaching the times of the one world govt. But I know we are still at the very least 10 1/2 years away from the return of Jesus to establish His kingdom here on earth. The spiritual darkness is going to get a whole lot worse than what we see today.
I am 79 and I disagree with you. The world is going along as it always has (except for the climate). Some people are better off than before, some are worse off.

We are most definitely not heading toward one world government. There are 195 nations in the world today.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My prediction ....the FBI has enough inside information to bury this fraud. Enough Whistle Blowers coming forward to finish this joke of a Presidency..

Speaking of jokes, the Dems and the clowns who vote for them are all one big unholy joke..:)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of jokes, the Dems and the clowns who vote for them are all one big unholy joke..:)

That is an absurd statement, especially since you don't even live here. If that's the best you can do to express yourself, why are you here?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am 79 and I disagree with you. The world is going along as it always has (except for the climate). Some people are better off than before, some are worse off.

We are most definitely not heading toward one world government. There are 195 nations in the world today.
Well with the WEF, Illuminati, CFR, Euro round tables, Trilateralists, Bilderbergs, Davos people etv. they wqould disagree.

Nations are inmore debt now both in real dollars and % of GDP, Europe is a basket case, china is worse and the US is in a recession. OUr growth is not because of real growth in the economy, but simply because inflation is high! We may be one or two crises away from the world seeing a need for a united world govt. with the nations acting like states.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well with the WEF, Illuminati, CFR, Euro round tables, Trilateralists, Bilderbergs, Davos people etv. they wqould disagree.

Nations are inmore debt now both in real dollars and % of GDP, Europe is a basket case, china is worse and the US is in a recession. OUr growth is not because of real growth in the economy, but simply because inflation is high! We may be one or two crises away from the world seeing a need for a united world govt. with the nations acting like states.
I repeat...

The world is going along as it always has (except for the climate). Some people are better off than before, some are worse off. We are most definitely not heading toward one world government. There are 195 nations in the world today.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All we can do is pray, and pray for all we may be able to witness salvation to. Such powerful evil is being allowed to prevail, because the entire west seems to be under severe judgement. maybe we can do something to witness to those who may repent. Many don't seem to care, nor care that Putin has been threatening nuclear war for over a year, and the west continues to try and provoke him further.

Fox cable news, etc.., are lying, blaming this war stance on the military industrial complex alone, when it seems to be more of a suicide pact by all who are under such wrath and judgement. I believe much of the wrath and judgement is experienced by many internally, even before the possible nuclear was to come, as per many passages in from Isaiah to jeremiah, which seem to show internal and incorporeal wrath and punishment against them, which in turn gives them an out to repent, which most seem to reject, and refuse. And that was expected, because the bible warns us most will refuse to repent and receive salvation instead.

From the entire 29th chapter of Isaiah, there are many verses there which all lead to statements such as about how all of this shall be like a dream, like a vision of the night, where they will not be safe nor satisfied, and how they will be punished with thunder and earthquake, and with whirlwind and tempest and by the flame of a consuming fire, etc.., and how they will et their own flesh of the right arm or the left, and still not be satisfied, etc..,

I prefer the NASB on how literally, but not always, on how it treats the Hebrew of the OT. But I can not help but see the internal incorporeal / internal wrath / punishment of these passages ( with this only being a very small sample of the OT with, ) Isa 29:6-8, 11-12, * 9:20, * 49:26, - and so many of the very surrounding verses and passages I did not mention especially in Isaiah, and Jeremiah, etc.., and Jer 2:23-25, 5:8, etc.., using animal anthropomorphic symbolism to further chronicle their sins, and wrath because of it, etc.., - similar to other OT passages which also say how they make magic bands to fly, etc..,

That while using the examples of Hyperbole / Exaggeration, for the justifiable deniability within the verses, yet it is still clear by the passages I did list verses for, that there is indeed internal as well as external wrath indeed for the lost, who refuse to repent, which is further bolstered and supported by further warnings in Isaiah how it is a Terror to understand such specific prophetic judgement passages.

But there must be some who are repenting, and coming to the Lord, during this warning stage of the threat of total nuclear war, which has been in the air for over a year now. One does not make the kind of threats Putin has been making, for over a year now, unless one is Mad, in which case Putin is Crazy as well, to threaten to Nuke NATO, the EU, the USA, etc..,

And that Clown Biden makes Idle Threats of what a mistake it would be for Russia to use Nukes in Ukraine. Because if God's Restraint is removed, Putin will be Nuking a lot more than just Ukraine.

So we can pray for restraint, but more importantly we need to pray for people's salvation, and first for the repentance of those refusing to repent, while restraint is still granted by God.

We need to continue to pray that God will continue to restrain the situation, while we continue to pray for the lost.
During the coming great tribulation which comes upon the whole earth, an innumerable number of people are saved. The Holy Spirit is working strong as ever and reveals the truth to them, and they experience it happening real time.
That time to come is one of eternal life for many to gain.

A Multitude from the Great Tribulation​

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him, [b]“Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to [c]living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one should worry about being 'left behind' as many are saved right until Christ returns. In God's perfect timing for them, they will come to an understanding to know Him who is true, as God will show it to them and they will be saved.
Even Paul speaks of his own salvation in a similar way.

Galatians 1
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

13 For you have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God beyond measure and tried to destroy it. 14 And I advanced in Judaism beyond many of my contemporaries in my own nation, being more exceedingly zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, 16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood, 17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.

2 Timothy 1
8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, 11 to which I was appointed a preacher, an apostle, and a teacher [c]of the Gentiles. 12 For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Great Apostasy for them that are perishing but also the Great salvation for those God chose from the beginning to be saved, cannot be thwarted or stopped, it will happen in God's perfect timing for them. What a wonderful and great salvation this is.

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of [b]sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Stand Fast​

13 But we are [f]bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through [g]sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, 14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our [h]epistle.

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, 17 comfort your hearts and [i]establish you in every good word and work.

Reactions: amigo de christo