Another Gospel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do the research to find the answer.
Try correcting sins , specially certain sins within the church . BETCHA every time you try and correct certain sins
ALL YOU GONNA HEAR IS JUDGE NOT GOD IS LOVE . THEY DONE gabriel . THEY fell for the lie of the judge not false love
seeker friendly death train that has rolled them all up as one as now we see even rainbows in churches appearing
and korans and who the heck knows what else we about to see get up and teach the church .
SOME even have transgenders leading chruches , some even had and have IMAMS teaching the people
about what we and the muslim have in common . THIS MAD HOUSE truly knows NO END of its madness .
Guess next up we will have a transgender muslim and his transgender dog trying to teach the church what else we have in common .
THIS madness has no end in sight my friend . CAUSE ONCE anyone starts down that trail of madness
ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing.

There are a great many denominational churches falling away into Apostate drivel.

Lesbian

Don't forget Idolatry, and Necromancy. Praying the dead saints intercede with God on their behalf.

Jesus taught no such thing.
What are the Catholics going to do? John saw no temple in heaven, Revelation 21:22. No temple, no religion.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are the Catholics going to do? John saw no temple in heaven, Revelation 21:22. No temple, no religion.
got bad news robert . ROMES INFLUENCE has already invaded the protestant realm.
Not long ago a few folks decided to investigate the churches .
After examining the churches of all denonimations , they had this to say . IF you went into one you may as well
have been in them all . THEY ARE mostly ALL ALIKE now . You will hear sermons on doing good to the poor
about community and bridge building , about being one , BUT What you wont hear is SOUND DOCTRINE and see CORRECTION at all .
EVERYONE is coming together as one and are indeed finding their common ground . TOO BAD ITS UNDER THE DRAGON
and not GOD . too bad its love aint coming from GOD at all . Bout the only thing that even sounds a bit christain in them churchs
is about doing good etc to the poor . BUT YOU WONT hear no sound biblical doctrine .
YOU WONT See sin and error getting corrected . NOPE , ITS OUT WITH THE BIBLE and THAT PATTERN
and lets just love one another right to PERDITON . cause this is NO: LOVE OF GOD i am seeing in these churches peroid .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
got bad news robert . ROMES INFLUENCE has already invaded the protestant realm.
Not long ago a few folks decided to investigate the churches .
After examining the churches of all denonimations , they had this to say . IF you went into one you may as well
have been in them all . THEY ARE mostly ALL ALIKE now . You will hear sermons on doing good to the poor
about community and bridge building , about being one , BUT What you wont hear is SOUND DOCTRINE and see CORRECTION at all .
EVERYONE is coming together as one and are indeed finding their common ground . TOO BAD ITS UNDER THE DRAGON
and not GOD . too bad its love aint coming from GOD at all . Bout the only thing that even sounds a bit christain in them churchs
is about doing good etc to the poor . BUT YOU WONT hear no sound biblical doctrine .
YOU WONT See sin and error getting corrected . NOPE , ITS OUT WITH THE BIBLE and THAT PATTERN
and lets just love one another right to PERDITON . cause this is NO: LOVE OF GOD i am seeing in these churches peroid .
I know, you are 100% correct. That is why I don't attend the organized church. The last one that I went to asked me to leave. They said that I was a troublemaker.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John said that he did not see a temple in heaven. What makes you think that Revelation 4 is about a temple.?
Revelation 4
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

I see the Supreme Sovereign God, creator of all receiving, worship, glory and honor!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 4
1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

I see the Supreme Sovereign God, creator of all receiving, worship, glory and honor!
Right. God does not need a Cathedral made by human hands to receive worship.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apostle Paul gave us all the church doctrines we have. A Christian marriage, the age of Grace, the body of Christ, how a paster, bishop, elder, and deacon should be chosen by a church. The 4 Gospels mention none of that. It was the Apostle Paul who founded and started the early churches. It is Paul who is descriptive of the Holy Spirit and its fruit and His work. You got some wrong information.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Paul hater. Paul earned his position as an apostle. No one suffered more for the sake of the Gospel than Paul.

Paul said that he received his Gospel directly from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11-12. So, you want to believe that Jesus made a big mistake when he called Paul to take the Gospel to the Gentile world. I think that you are in serious trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Paul hater. Paul earned his position as an apostle. No one suffered more for the sake of the Gospel than Paul.

Paul said that he received his Gospel directly from Jesus Christ, Galatians 1:11-12. So, you want to believe that Jesus made a big mistake when he called Paul to take the Gospel to the Gentile world. I think that you are in serious trouble.
Seems an everything hater.
Blasphemy ??????

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you've never heard nor read 1 Peter 3:15:

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

To God Be The Glory
No,I've read that.