Another lawless Black person shot by police.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You think the Jan 6 'mostly peaceful protest' resulted in cities across America being burned, looted and destroyed?
This is the big problem in this debate... one side tries to excuse BAD BEHAVIOUR by justifying what the other side did... WRONG is WRONG... I am not condoning any kind of crime... this is a lame argument that seems to have taken hold...

The riots on Capital Hill was done by WHITES ONLY.... a police officer shot a WHITE person. This was an example.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Aren't we supposed to celebrate diversity?
No we are not supposed to celebrate ARROGANCE... PRIDE... STRIFE... or CONDEMNATION... all of which come
with EVERY post that MR. 07 makes.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people of God are indeed called nutcases

Jesus was called a “nutcase”:

"Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?”" (John 10:20)

And Jesus said:

John 15:20-21
[20] Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. [21] But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not condoning any kind of crime

Yes, you are condoning crimes - by your silence.

The question was. 'You think the Jan 6 'mostly peaceful protest' resulted in cities across America being burned, looted and destroyed?' The question requires a Yes or No is the answer.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No we are not supposed to celebrate ARROGANCE... PRIDE... STRIFE... or CONDEMNATION... all of which come
with EVERY post that MR. 07 makes.

Oh come on. Don't be prejudiced against him. Why not assign bad attributes to everyone you disagree with? :)

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The division, hatred and double standard continue in America. So what's next for America? Revival or revolution and/or civil war?
America is on a very slippery slope right now! My hope for the future of America is fading fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.