Another take on Covid origins, developed in US military labs and first used in China, interview Dr Judy Mikovits worked there for over 20 years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She is warning people not to take any more shots as they are deliberately loaded with modified animal viruses and poisons that can not normally infect you. All the viruses now infecting people have been lab created.
Part of the government covert planned population reduction destruction as they consider there are too many people around.
The flu shot of 2016 plus was loaded with the sars covid virus. I personally have never had a flu shot. Never planned on taking one.

Reactions: APAK

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is warning people not to take any more shots as they are deliberately loaded with modified animal viruses and poisons that can not normally infect you. All the viruses now infecting people have been lab created.
Part of the government covert planned population reduction destruction as they consider there are too many people around.
The flu shot of 2016 plus was loaded with the sars covid virus. I personally have never had a flu shot. Never planned on taking one.

I only got a minute or so into the vid and am confused. The woman says the HIV virus was spread through the hepatitis b vaccine. Before I waste my time, does she actually explain that out? because it doesn’t make sense to me. If she actually explains it out I definitely want to listen!

Reactions: RLT63

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I only got a minute or so into the vid and am confused. The woman says the HIV virus was spread through the hepatitis b vaccine. Before I waste my time, does she actually explain that out? because it doesn’t make sense to me. If she actually explains it out I definitely want to listen!
She says the HIV virus was not exactly the issue with why homosexual men got aids originally. It was unrelated, HIV is a syndrome of various causes. People call things whatever they want and setup parameters to define things, so more of a terminology issue. She is implying the current HIV virus as we know it today was manufactured as are all modern viral infections made in biolabs by modifying existing viruses by gain of function technology. She says she was an insider and worked in these military biolabs over 20 years at Fort Detrick.
Today the claim is also that Ukraine has US military biolabs to destroy people using bio weapons. Something Russia has pounced on.

Reactions: ScottA

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She says the HIV virus was not exactly the issue with why homosexual men got aids originally. It was unrelated, HIV is a syndrome of various causes. People call things whatever they want and setup parameters to define things, so more of a terminology issue. She is implying the current HIV virus was manufactured as are all modern viral infection made in biolabs.
No, not the hiv vax. She says HIV entered humans and became a human disease BY/ THROUGH the hepatitis b vax. The hep b vax WAS the Typhoid Mary. I’m guessing here because I didn’t listen past where I became confused, but she means to say the hep b virus literally HAD AIDS in it and then they injected it into people.
I guess that’s entirely possible, and THEN someone with the hep b vax had sex with another person and spread it to them. I just don’t know how you prove that...I guess you don’t. No more than you can prove that tick disease escaped from the lab near where the first recorded break out of it began.
I guess I’ll give the video another few minutes and stop being so begrudging. Lol.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since Fauci lied to congress, could get 5 years.
They were doing gain of function on viruses, juicing them up to be more deadly,
“On your last trip to our committee on May 11th, you stated that the NIH has not ever and has not now funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” Paul continued. “And yet, gain of function research was done entirely in the Wuhan Institute by Dr. Shi and was funded by the NIH.”

On Tuesday, the House’s Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic held hearings that eviscerated Fauci’s numerous lies on SARS-CoV-2 origins.

“We know the Wuhan Institute of Virology was conducting gain of function research on novel bat coronaviruses by creating chimeric viruses, combining two viruses together to test infectivity and infecting mice with these viruses work that former Covid-19 task force coordinator, Dr. Deborah Birx confirmed was in fact gain-of-function contrary to statements by Dr. Fauci,” Chair Brad Wenstrup (R-OH) said.

Former CDC Director Robert Redfield accused Dr. Fauci of keeping him out of conversations with researchers so that he could cover up the lab leak theory.

Fauci subsequently denied Redfield’s charge in an interview with Neil Cavuto on Fox Business.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) then laid into Fauci for deceiving the public.

“He was trying to cover his backside, and everybody knows it,” Jordan said. “This is the highest paid guy in our govt. getting all kinds of money to tell us things that were not accurate. US tax dollars went to a lab in China, a lab that was not up to code, a lab that was doing gain of function research, and that’s where this thing most definitely came from and Dr. Fauci could not have that news getting out.”

It is time for the U.S. Congress to hold Dr. Fauci accountable for misleading the American people throughout the coronavirus pandemic. Even if that ultimate reckoning does not come under this Senate and White House, the Republican Party is right to start “building the case.”

• Angry
Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not think the lab leak was accidental, it was deliberate, planned to kill and destroy people worldwide.
Create the evil virus, then create the evil vaccine. I have also read the vaccine was created from a Chinese computer model of the 'virus'
China has long said the virus was manufactured in US military biolabs, and was never the food market story in Wuhan.

There are all sorts of vectors in this story, and all of them have substance. Bioweapons labs are in the US, Ukraine and China. And they got some funding from Fauci and the NIH.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think the lab leak was accidental, it was deliberate, planned to kill and destroy people worldwide.
Create the evil virus, then create the evil vaccine. I have also read the vaccine was created from a Chinese computer model of the 'virus'
China has long said the virus was manufactured in US military biolabs, and was never the food market story in Wuhan.

There are all sorts of vectors in this story, and all of them have substance. Bioweapons labs are in the US, Ukraine and China. And they got some funding from Fauci and the NIH.
I kind of do think it was accidental because if China wanted to do what you say, I think they would have found a way to first release it somewhere other than their own country.

That doesn’t mean they didn’t have a plan cooking to at some time use their Frankenstein chimera to launch a biological war. It just means their own foot got caught in their own trap before they meant for anything to unfold.

Reactions: ScottA

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I kind of do think it was accidental because if China wanted to do what you say, I think they would have found a way to first release it somewhere other than their own country.

That doesn’t mean they didn’t have a plan cooking to at some time use their Frankenstein chimera to launch a biological war. It just means their own foot got caught in their own trap before they meant for anything to unfold.
I think it was the US who released the virus in China. Those that make up the US government are not saints or the good guys. They play major parts in causing woes worldwide. US government, one hand does not know what the other is doing.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it was the US who released the virus in China.
That doesn’t make sense to me either…if that had been the case, why would our government have then begun protecting China the way they did? Wouldn’t they WANT the world to blame China?
And so many of our officials are compromised and that surely interlocks into the whole sordid web somehow…They are being blackmailed by more than one country with the threat of leaked info. I even think I’ve seen some things that indicate at least a few republicans are compromised too. But that’s been going on for many more years. At least from as far back as three administrations, judging by the things that have come out about Ukraine, Burismo, and probably more I don’t know about because I don’t really watch the news.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That doesn’t make sense to me either…if that had been the case, why would our government have then begun protecting China the way they did? Wouldn’t they WANT the world to blame China?
And so many of our officials are compromised. They are being blackmailed by more than one country with the threat of leaked info. I even think I’ve seen some things that indicate at least a few republicans are compromised too. But that’s been going on for many more years. At least from as far back as three administrations, judging by the things that have come out about Ukraine, Burismo, and probably more I don’t know about because I don’t really watch the news.
A major part of the climate change prevention effort EXCUSE (they use climate change scenarios against people to gain control ) is simply to dominate people. Like new tech of creating hybrid people, the idea of joining man and machine to control the minds of men by computer chips implanted into brains, to old ideas of simply getting rid of excess population as that is the quickest ways to accomplish that goal. If you read about the WEF plans for humanity, you will soon see that they hate people and want most of them dead worldwide. Fauci is a favored speaker at DAVOS. Those kinds of insiders are under the sway of WEF policies.

Sure fits into many end of days scenarios these evil things the WEF, which controls many government leaders, desires to bring onto the world.

Major policies like the covid excuse to do extreme things against people, do not happen in a vacuum.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The investigations are ongoing now, but I wonder who will take the fall and how high up the ladder they will allow it to proceed.

former Health Secretary Matt Hancock succeeded in his quest to "scare everyone". Unfortunately, many children and older Britons have lost their lives because of his criminal tactics, writes Amy Mek .​

Columnist Allison Pearson has called for the arrest of British "Covid minister" Matt Hancock for willful misconduct in an op-ed in britain's Daily Telegraph. She also wants the " slithy wizard " to be dragged before a Select Committee and to answer for his actions and the enormous damage they have caused".

The Telegraph has published the most breathtakingly damning stories about the abuse of power (and "science") by former Health Secretary Matt Hancock and his cabal during the pandemic, according to Pearson.

"I don't know about you, but now that I've read so much about their blatant political presumption and heartless contempt, especially for children and the elderly, my indignation bucket is empty and I've been forced to spew bile," the columnist said.
Ten thousand leaked WhatsApp messages seen by the British press have revealed how the UK government wanted to use "fear" and "guilt" to enforce mass compliance with the country's lockdown regime. Among other things, they revealed that Hancock wanted to scare people.

In an exchange sent in December 2020, Hancock discusses how the talk of the Conservative Party's Brexit failures in the media can best be replaced by fear of the pandemic, seemingly suggesting a strategic drop of news about a new Covid variant to increase people's fear response, Breitbart Reports .

Nursing homes are experiencing major disease outbreaks due to COVID-19 vaccination

"We are scaring everyone with the new strain (sic)," he said in a conversation with a media adviser to the health ministry, before further asking when exactly the state should "deploy" the new variant of the virus to maximize the impact and best combat anti-lockdown sentiment within both the Tory Party and Britain's Mail on Sunday."

Sorrow

"Even at the height of World War II, the government never used propaganda to frighten its own people. This party did. Children committed suicide and mental health collapsed. Inexcusably, Matt Hancock should be arrested for willful misconduct in office," the columnist said on Twitter .
pichan-1.jpg

She points out that Hancock song about the flooding of hospitals. Healthcare came to a complete standstill due to the lockdowns. Hancock even offered NHS beds to French Covid patients, telling the British people not to bother their healthcare system because otherwise it would be "flooded". She wants him to be thrown in jail for all the mental and physical suffering he has caused.

Law suits

Relatives of nursing home residents plan to use WhatsApp messages in lawsuits against the former health minister. Pearson reports:

Some families of nursing home residents are preparing a private charge against Hancock, I know. The Crown Prosecution Service must then decide whether it is in the public interest to proceed. The Lockdown Files must provide crucial evidence.
Researcher Dr. Eli David wrote on Twitter that "the first domino has fallen" . David said it is the first time a major mainstream media in a Western country has called for the arrest and prosecution of a health minister for his corona crimes.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A major part of the climate change prevention effort EXCUSE (they use climate change scenarios against people to gain control ) is simply to dominate people.
I certainly agree with this. Control ALWAYS seems to play a part, from even the simplest of human interactions to even interactions in these very forums all the way up to interactions between humans and cabals and governments.
I find it soaked through the entire warp and woof of humanity, in microcosms and macrocosms.

Pharoah wanting to put more hardship on men beginning to have desire for more freedom, to try to tire them into not thinking has been something I think I see lately too…repeating somehow…
Like new tech of creating hybrid people, the idea of joining man and machine to control the minds of men by computer chips implanted into brains, to old ideas of simply getting rid of excess population as that is the quickest ways to accomplish that goal. If you read about the WEF plans for humanity, you will soon see that they hate people and want most of them dead worldwide. Fauci is a favored speaker at DAVOS. Those kinds of insiders are under the sway of WEF policies.
Ive heard some of the disturbing things its members think are good ideas. If I could think of a word more serious than disturbing I would have used it, for sure.
Sure fits into many end of days scenarios these evil things the WEF, which controls many government leaders, desires to bring onto the world.

Major policies like the covid excuse to do extreme things against people, do not happen in a vacuum.
No kidding. It’s almost weekly, if not daily, that I see, at the very least, not just shadows but joining and GROWING shadows of prophecy.

Reactions: Scott Downey

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the op might take some interest in this. From 1984.

This, in the second paragraph: “while material treated with pepsin at pH 2 did have residual virus present was of some concern, I’m not sure that I disbelieve them when they say they used ALL THREE of the inactivation methods for the hep b vax. And if they were truthful about that, the virus surviving the pepsin whatever step would have just made that step unnecessary. The virus would have inactivated in the other steps.

The third paragraph is terrifying, but I’m not EXACTLY sure what I’m reading there. It just strikes me as a horror that they detected AIDS in small levels of the hep b vax.
“The vaccine contained no detectable AIDS virus-related sequences at a sensitivity of less than one picogram of DNA per 20-ug dose of vaccine.”
What are they saying?? That there’s a chance of getting some AIDS virus that is not inactivated but don’t panic folks because it’s a less than one picogram chance?? What the heck? I’m no mental giant so tell me if that’s how you translate it too or if all the medicalese just confused me as to what was being said.

I stopped reading at that point. I take back what I said, I DO disbelieve that they used all three inactivation methods because…if you had researched it all enough before you gave the shot to anyone, you would have ALREADY KNOWN you could just skip the pepsin inactivation step! They only discovered that AFTER the vax had been given and they decided to test for any non inactivated virus lurking in the vax because uh-oh?

Terrifying. Im going to listen to the rest of the video.
Why do you think I found that paper or abstract I guess you would call it. Why wouldn’t they have tried to scrub it from the internet…? I found it immediately, no digging needed…

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and they did not repent of their murders, nor of their witchcraft, nor of their sexual immorality, nor of their thefts.
Witchcraft is sometimes translated as sorceries instead. the Greek word, pharmacopeia.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay I just started the video again. He says over 90% of those dying from Covid in the UK are vaccinated. Then he says how few of the unvaccinated are dying. But that doesn’t mean anything does it? Wasn’t the overall vaccination rate in the UK at a very high number and those not vaccinated at a very low number? So a 93% versus 7% rate IS what you would see…right? It doesn’t mean the vax is killing people…it just means the vax doesn’t work.
But I expect a certain amount of Hollywood type hype from a production from EITHER side so…just my thoughts.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh why did I listen to that video. Knowing me, why did I do it? Now I have a page full of notes and hours of research. This is why I have to limit what I look at! Grrr!

I guess the first thing I’m interested in is to look up Judy Moscovitz’ arrest. I’ll google her and go from there.

I guess the second most intriguing thing to look at is the lab workers sero converting (making antibodies). I didn’t quite get what she was saying…

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought the op might take some interest in this. From 1984.

This, in the second paragraph: “while material treated with pepsin at pH 2 did have residual virus present was of some concern, I’m not sure that I disbelieve them when they say they used ALL THREE of the inactivation methods for the hep b vax. And if they were truthful about that, the virus surviving the pepsin whatever step would have just made that step unnecessary. The virus would have inactivated in the other steps.

The third paragraph is terrifying, but I’m not EXACTLY sure what I’m reading there. It just strikes me as a horror that they detected AIDS in small levels of the hep b vax.
“The vaccine contained no detectable AIDS virus-related sequences at a sensitivity of less than one picogram of DNA per 20-ug dose of vaccine.”
What are they saying?? That there’s a chance of getting some AIDS virus that is not inactivated but don’t panic folks because it’s a less than one picogram chance?? What the heck? I’m no mental giant so tell me if that’s how you translate it too or if all the medicalese just confused me as to what was being said.

I stopped reading at that point. I take back what I said, I DO disbelieve that they used all three inactivation methods because…if you had researched it all enough before you gave the shot to anyone, you would have ALREADY KNOWN you could just skip the pepsin inactivation step! They only discovered that AFTER the vax had been given and they decided to test for any inactivated virus lurking in the vax because uh-oh?

Terrifying. Im going to listen to the rest of the video.
Why do you think I found that paper or abstract I guess you would call it. Why wouldn’t they have tried to scrub it from the internet…? I found it immediately, no digging needed…
yes! HIV, and it only takes a few virus particles to infect you. I used to work for Glaxo Smithkline in the lab, and also a local hospital. Back then the Hepatitis B vax had just come out, and was offered to us for free. I did go ahead and get the first dose, but then thought, I am not going to get the 2 more boosters required. I worked 20 years in labs exposed to all sorts of blood products which we ran tests on, and never got HIV or hepatitis. Eventually they made us all wear biohazard face shields and the like, and I thought I need to quit, it feels like it is getting riskier, so I did having earned 2 pensions, one from the hospital, and one from Glaxo. God kept me from catching any diseases, but I did end up type 2 diabetic, which I kind of blame on the stress of the job.

My real feeling about getting infected though is maybe if your in poor health and your immune system is weak. AFAIK, none of my colleagues got aids. But yeah, it is POSSIBLE to still get HIV anyway! I seem to recall them telling us that...at the time from that hep B vax.

Having no HIV symptoms, I never wanted to do the HIV antibody test and see if I seroconverted. But I must not have as I have had blood work done over the last 10 years, and maybe gave blood and I think they checked for it once. I also recently was tested for hep C and am negative.

Right now I think a very risky thing you could do is have a blood transfusion... It has always been a risk, but much more so today. Thankfully never needed one. I do not like that the blood supply is contaminated with covid. Everyone who has been vaxxed has the spike protein in their blood.

Last edited:
  • Wow