Anti-Government, -- or Preserving our Government?!?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a NY Senate Bill under consideration:

NY State Assembly Bill A416

Assembly Bill A416

2021-2022 Legislative Session

Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health

§ 2120-A. REMOVAL AND DETENTION OF CASES, CONTACTS AND CARRIERS WHO
ARE OR MAY BE A DANGER TO PUBLIC HEALTH; OTHER ORDERS. 1. THE PROVISIONS
OF THIS SECTION SHALL BE UTILIZED IN THE EVENT THAT THE GOVERNOR
DECLARES A STATE OF HEALTH EMERGENCY DUE TO AN EPIDEMIC OF ANY COMMUNI-
CABLE DISEASE.
2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH
OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR
SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE
OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY
POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING
IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE-
GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH
A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN-
TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC
DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR
GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO-
PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER
DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.

Can someone help me spell Consentration Cammp; Consentrasion Caamp; -- PLEASE HELP if you can!

Bobby Jo

Yes, Concentration Camps......what a wacky deranged place we live in these days....with all these personality disorder dysfunctional zombies running around turning this country into a mental ward... these already mental patients are running the wards....

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If that was a serious question.... concentration camp.... You could have looked that up... If this is a set up to discuss this topic... then NO thank you... but have a wonderful day.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe you have figured out Trump a bit......he came into politics and became Pres. to fix a huge national problem...he saw it going like Obama and Clintons set it up....goin' communistic

He actually said that he ran because of Obama...to stop his leftist radical and racist (esp. his anti-white) policies. I believe he actually wanted to help the people and not the rich and super corrupt.....the politically charged word 'racist' used for everything to separate people as a tag word for nearly everything... as a despicable tool to foster hate, never arose until Obama......most folks never get that point....at all
It looks to me like the problem in the USA is to do with the ones of African decent and every other race that is black is not such a problem nor are the Asians of any other race. so their is a huge problem with just one race in the USA, now I ask why is that so, I never been to the USA but I know white or Asian people better not go to African dominated areas or you will be bashed raped or killed just for not being black. :eek::confused::rolleyes: is this true ?
Now I ask myself why is that, what if white people were just like that to the blacks ?
I think the African problem starts with themselves and they need to clean up this moron attitude they persist with of being thugs demanding everything off everyone else.
I believe that the MSM has aided and abetted the whole core problem for years trying to whip up a storm 24/7, they do it here in Australia with our Abos, it's constant and relentless dribble and full on BS. the MSM are clearly Satanist ! with agendas to create total moronic claims, a war on Gender to name another one is being peddled full on, it's insane ! it's truly a non issue ! really, but this nonsense is driven by the Satanist that their are now 48 genders or so and if one clams to be a man today and tomorrow clams to be a woman, don't question it or else ! out comes there Nazi like tactics of intimidation, threats and Malice. C'mon ! and we have to swallow all such lies and delusions being peddled over us, C'mon to hell with such insanity. They bastardised Marriage and the shallow minded simple minded trash swallowed it all hook line and sinker.
They kicked of abortion and then ran with it all the way to 9 month abortions on demand and the shallow trash swallowed it all. I ask myself why and how did and do they get away with all the nonsense that they promote, well the MSM hold all the cards and they are a propaganda exploiting machine just like Nazi Germany was whipping up the people with such cunning stealth that they had the majority in their hands all eating from the same stall, or else ! Clearly The MSM it's working intent is in trying to be making society sick and depraved weak and feeble minded dupes.
The MSM have way to much power they can and do work to control Governments, look at all the underhanded games that they played on Trump and bully even Australia's PM they can make any PM look like a idiot or a fool, because they hold all the cards, as they control the narration holding them to ransom and bastardising issues at their command. they run with lack of depth on subjects promoting the shallow bogan type viewpoints.
Their is a TV show called Google box and they are all bogan slobs and yobbos who are filmed at home watching TV programs etc and making comments on such and here they all are bagging our PM as if they know the subject matter better than he does, but clearly they don't at all.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks to me like the problem in the USA is to do with the ones of African decent and every other race that is black is not such a problem nor are the Asians of any other race. so their is a huge problem with just one race in the USA, now I ask why is that so, I never been to the USA but I know white or Asian people better not go to African dominated areas or you will be bashed raped or killed just for not being black. :eek::confused::rolleyes: is this true ?
Now I ask myself why is that, what if white people were just like that to the blacks ?
I think the African problem starts with themselves and they need to clean up this moron attitude they persist with of being thugs demanding everything off everyone else.
I believe that the MSM has aided and abetted the whole core problem for years trying to whip up a storm 24/7, they do it here in Australia with our Abos, it's constant and relentless dribble and full on BS. the MSM are clearly Satanist ! with agendas to create total moronic claims, a war on Gender to name another one is being peddled full on, it's insane ! it's truly a non issue ! really, but this nonsense is driven by the Satanist that their are now 48 genders or so and if one clams to be a man today and tomorrow clams to be a woman, don't question it or else ! out comes there Nazi like tactics of intimidation, threats and Malice. C'mon ! and we have to swallow all such lies and delusions being peddled over us, C'mon to hell with such insanity. They bastardised Marriage and the shallow minded simple minded trash swallowed it all hook line and sinker.
They kicked of abortion and then ran with it all the way to 9 month abortions on demand and the shallow trash swallowed it all. I ask myself why and how did and do they get away with all the nonsense that they promote, well the MSM hold all the cards and they are a propaganda exploiting machine just like Nazi Germany was whipping up the people with such cunning stealth that they had the majority in their hands all eating from the same stall, or else ! Clearly The MSM it's working intent is in trying to be making society sick and depraved weak and feeble minded dupes.
The MSM have way to much power they can and do work to control Governments, look at all the underhanded games that they played on Trump and bully even Australia's PM they can make any PM look like a idiot or a fool, because they hold all the cards, as they control the narration holding them to ransom and bastardising issues at their command. they run with lack of depth on subjects promoting the shallow bogan type viewpoints.
Their is a TV show called Google box and they are all bogan slobs and yobbos who are filmed at home watching TV programs etc and making comments on such and here they all are bagging our PM as if they know the subject matter better than he does, but clearly they don't at all.
Yes. the MSM are the carriers of poison in all nations...and they tweak and customize the news today for each nation to maximize the effect of their poisons they give over the tube.

In America the MSM today, especially since Obama, has nearly always been playing the Blacks slavery victim depressed card, as the National victims....the Blacks are being used by many white folks in power, here America......the Blacks are easy prey to stir up and produce fake controversy and chaos...it has reached new highs lately......besides the election stolen by the rigged voting machines, many Blacks once again voted for the liberal/ fascists and extreme treasonous bunch of the Democrat Party.....it has to stop...I hope...one day...else a real Civil War will happen over here....and very soon....