Anti-semtism In The Community

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What really is Anti-Semitic?

Those who oppose the Semitic people as an ethnic group !

The descendants of Noah’s son Sem!

The Jews changed this definition to include all those who oppose the Jews, or their man made religion!

And anyone saying there is no mosaic covenant in effect or that Christ fulfilled the law etc. or that the new covenant replaced the old or that Jesus replaced David as king or that the church replaced Israel and is the new Israel (people) of God!

Including any notion that Christ is the messiah of Israel!

notice it’s just the Jews!
God established the mosaic covenant with twelve tribes of Israel not one tribe!

and the religion was based on the temple, the ark, the priesthood and sacrifices, all pointing to Christ and His eternal sacrifice and having fulfillment in Him and His church!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK
Seriously, you're trying to unconvince someone who is convinced they're a Jew?

Why is this even a topic?
Ask Truman the question as it's his thread not mine. Yes, he resigned himself away from this CB site months ago.

Unconvincing someone on any topic is a challenge. And I love a challenge for certain things and this topic is one of them.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Ask Truman the question as it's his thread not mine. Yes, he resigned himself away from this CB site months ago.

Unconvincing someone on any topic is a challenge. And I love a challenge for certain things and this topic is one of them.
I asked the question of the right person.
This challenge is a foolish waste of time.

You're trying to tell a Jew he's not one.

Reactions: APAK

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that he Truman was on the right track in asking the questions.

I believe that the Jews came down and were involved with the Vikings, as in fact they were involved with every Race, even the Australian Aboriginals.
The Jews sure got around ! and the Jews were great in Ship building, be that whatever it was back in the days and even in the last 300 years etc.
The Jews are always the best or at the forefront of everything.

The Jews have dominated in Shipping all through History they have dominated over Governments you name it !

The Jews are fantastic ultra cunning thief's the best of all ! They have undermined every Nation that took them in, so as to destroy and undermine all of the people ? well when one says people, they the Jews call you Cattle ? :oops:

But as for the Jews they are not Jews of God ? as we can clearly see in the Bible who dominates over them, they themselves are enslaved ! Cursed ! because they are under the power of this world in fact and there master is the ones who Jesus pointed out, who were in the Vineyard story, and God sent his Prophets and they who controlled the Vineyard set upon them and then God sent his only begotten Son and they did the same to him ?

Now as to the Jews ? Jesus said they know not what they do ? Now why is that one may ask, well it's because they are just like anyone who is not born again in fact, for they have no Grace ! they do not know Christ Jesus at all ! so they are savages !

As savages are in fact carnal dupes for the deceptions and delusions of this world in fact and not worthy of God in fact.

Now as to the worthy Jew, they came to Christ Jesus 2000 years ago and they were the first Christians. the rest were bastards in fact and so we have the Vikings who were bastards in fact, I have Viking ancestry and I don't give a rats, I will state the obvious, I do not try to make claims that my people are idolised by me ? like every moron especially the Blacks you see nowadays portray themselves with even if they are white, idolising their stupid Race ! anyone who idolises their own race is a ninny ! sure their is some pride in some regards but some people go way overboard with the idolising clap trap and all, that is just stupid and a sad joke the more one looks into such nonsense.

Sadly Governments nowadays promote such total nonsense. What was in the past is over, now look to the future and stop harping on about the past with dribble.

You get nowadays people looking for who they are ? who am I ? what was my ancestry ? especially part Blacks are coned into such a trip. we have a show called "who do you think you are" and people do not know who their dad is etc and when they find out, then you see the clown ID himself as a Race X Man :rolleyes:. He has found himself :confused:.

But in Christianity the whole point to be found, is in Christ Jesus ! not some worldly or racist madness.

One may ask who are you bro ? and I will state I am me ! I do not care who my dad or mother is or was, I am Me ! I know who they are but I am Me. I am not interested in their influence really, I am 60yo I do not need that ! All I truly need is Christ Jesus in fact. and I am at home with that. I am not into who am I now ? because of anyone but Christ Jesus. But that does not mean that I am disregarding them at all ? I have moved forward and I am not stuck in any such, I do not need them, I need Christ Jesus as the number one in my life and everything filters down from their. nothing is clouding my view. I have regards to what the Vikings were, just as I know my blood line from 1530's on is of many other Nations but I do not ID with any of them as me !

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to be antisemitic until a specific point in my life. Prior to this, I was convinced that Jews as a cultural force were destroying western culture through the erosion of its Christian moral values.

I was at a wedding and talking to a white couple and told them how much joy my children bring me. They frowned and said they don't want kids. Later on, I was talking to another white couple and told them how much joy my children bring me. They frowned too, and said they don't want kids, "but he does", and they pointed to a guy at the opposite end of the banquet hall. I went to go talk to him and I immediately noticed he was Jewish. So I thought to myself "of course, the Jews are going to have lots of kids and take over society while whites just die out." I considered if I should try to poison him against having kids but then realized, do I want to live in a world where people are being nasty to eachother and giving bad advice, or do I want to live in a world where even supposed enemies will have goodwill for eachother? So I decided to talk to him, and when the topic of kids came up, I encouraged him to have lots of kids. And I was glad I did, because he was the only person in the entire room who had the kind of traditional wisdom and morals I respect, and I got along with him better than anyone else I met that day.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought that one who was Anti-Semitic was one who hated Jews ?
I grew up knowing I have a Jewish bloodline from 5yo and professional people mainly say directly oh you are Jewish ! when they see my Sir name. I may say no ! I am a Christian.
Now in the year 2000's That makes me Anti-Semitic !
Before the years of the 2000's it was just a Christian !
But now I am an Anti-Semite ? so such deranged idiots may claim.
Now hang on it get worse ! I am not allowed to be a Christian nowadays for fear of upsetting the new age morons.
The rubbish that I have heard, people claim I do not exist when I am right their in front of them ? It's like this, they want to put me in a place where I am not allowed to speak ? They want to dominate over me ?
But when they idolise the Jews ? Who is it truly that they are Idolising ?

Well for a start, I am a Christian period ! and a born again one ! so I can not backslide from Christ Jesus in fact, Now the offer has been made to back slide and toddle of with the Jews.

But Christianity was first Jews in fact, them who first came to know Jesus was the Christ, were all Jews in fact ! But I get idiots who think it was the Goyim who were the first Christians and that all of the Jews are outside that of the Christ Jesus ? regardless ?

But fact is that once one is truly born again, all such as are as one in Christ Jesus in fact ! and that's a fact, not to mention if one does not know that fact, for such a one is not born again in fact ! for They are only religious dupes.
Fact is that their is no Jew or Greek who is truly under the Grace of God !
Only fools make the distinction of such people as different, for they are carnal in fact to make such a remark, for they do not possess the Grace of God in fact !
Sure I understand the carnal mind ! I know where they are coming from because they are dupes. They know not, nor understand, for they are carnal and with such as carnal religious or Atheist are of the same cloth one may say, they think somewhat alike, for they are not Saved !
So you will see some Atheist pick up the can for the dupe religious, going along with the same nonsense, like the Anti-Semite dribble, for they are on the same page. Fools ! for they are under a delusions ? for they have been deceived in fact by the art work of the word that covers such a wide span, yet has no real direct definition, for if one does ask for such a direction their is truly non in reality.

Now who is against a person because he maybe of a Semitic race ? No one ! of intelligence would ?
The issue regarding Christianity is Judaism ! A religion ! It's religious ! and any atheist has no rights to anything on the topic because they know not the issue in fact truly at all, their understanding is that of some snot nosed brat kid, who is nothing but trouble!

Christ Jesus has come and all who abide in him are worthy and all who do not are a curse.

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Since I've started being open about my Hebrew ancestry, I've encountered anti-semitic rhetoric.
I told a guy that I met downtown that I was decended from the house of Israel through the Vikings, that I was a Levite.
He laughed and said, "No way, a Viking Jew!"
Then I proceeded to hear some of the most hateful talk I've heard this side of Hitler.
I've heard some talk on this forum that was almost as bad.
Love God and love each other...it's not complicated.
Of this I am sure...the Jew is my brother. Shalom.
Those who bless Israel will be blessed those who curse Israel well they ain't blessed that's what my Bible says

Shalom Truman

Good Ship

Sep 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I've started being open about my Hebrew ancestry, I've encountered anti-semitic rhetoric.
I told a guy that I met downtown that I was decended from the house of Israel through the Vikings, that I was a Levite.
He laughed and said, "No way, a Viking Jew!"
Then I proceeded to hear some of the most hateful talk I've heard this side of Hitler.
I've heard some talk on this forum that was almost as bad.
Love God and love each other...it's not complicated.
Of this I am sure...the Jew is my brother. Shalom.

That isn’t the reason why people are critical of Jews. I think you’re making up that story.

The Jewish community has been instrumental in promoting subversive left-wing causes, and they are motivated not because they believe in those things, but because they want to undermine society to make the world safe for their interests. This isn’t a conspiracy theory or “anti-Semitic canard.” These facts are well-documented in a book called The Culture of Critique. You can watch a video review of it here: Book Review of Culture of Critique with Mark Collett – The Occidental Observer

The Jewish community is rich and powerful, and they have been very successful at bringing harm to their host societies, which they think is needed because of their delusions about another pending Holocaust. Not everyone agrees with it or likes it. That’s why people are critical of Jews.

(By the way, I know this profile doesn’t describe every Jew. About 30% vote for the Republican Party.)

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That isn’t the reason why people are critical of Jews. I think you’re making up that story.

The Jewish community has been instrumental in promoting subversive left-wing causes, and they are motivated not because they believe in those things, but because they want to undermine society to make the world safe for their interests. This isn’t a conspiracy theory or “anti-Semitic canard.” These facts are well-documented in a book called The Culture of Critique. You can watch a video review of it here: Book Review of Culture of Critique with Mark Collett – The Occidental Observer

The Jewish community is rich and powerful, and they have been very successful at bringing harm to their host societies, which they think is needed because of their delusions about another pending Holocaust. Not everyone agrees with it or likes it. That’s why people are critical of Jews.

(By the way, I know this profile doesn’t describe every Jew. About 30% vote for the Republican Party.)
I used to think the exact same way, but the truth is - we have no enemies. Mankind's enemy is ourselves, we struggle against the sins which we ourselves are guilty of, accusing others of being our enemy and thus becoming their enemy. Therefore, we can no longer view a person as a Christian or a Jew or a White or a Black, we can only see eachother as men, no better or worse than any other man.

Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Luke 6:28
bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those who bless Israel will be blessed those who curse Israel well they ain't blessed that's what my Bible says

Shalom Truman
Israel ? who is Israel !
Look to the Bible and you will see that Jacob became Israel for a reason ? This is the reason why one truly becomes worthy of the Name Israel in fact !
The Tribe of Israel does not cut it at all, only they who are worthy of God are Israel in fact.

So when one blesses one who is worthy of God will be blessed in fact ! and one who curses one who is worthy of God is naturally one who is curst in fact.

The Jews are bastards for the do not know God in fact, the ones who rejected Christ Jesus are cursed but for them Jews who were worthy of Moses and came to Christ Jesus, for they became the first Christians in fact.

The Devil is clearly a good counterfeiter, so he created stupid things for people to look up to, like Jesus said he would bring down in 3 days ! or how about the new State that Devils called it Israel ? no one could be so stupid ! It's not Israel at all, such is a deception of this world as Jesus said, This world is Full of Deceptions and Delusions !
The top totally devout knowledge Jews who live in this State, do not call or say it is Israel in fact ! But they hope it will become Israel one day, but for now such people despise what the State is now with it full of filthy Godless Grubs.

If the Jews in this State were serious devout to God, they would be 100% devoted to the Law and all of the OT and Holy Moses ! I can respect that but not the Grubs who make stupid claims.

If I go into a Church and try and talk about Christ Jesus most will not want to go down that track truly at all. Why ! because most do not know Jesus is the Christ, because they are not truly born again of the Holy Spirit, so they avoid the issue for they are only religious, like a Jew or Islamic people are.

Fact is that no one comes to the Father but only through his only begotten Son !

The Jew and Islam think they can come in through the back door and avoid Christ Jesus as do many who claim to be Christians, But Jesus will say to them, I never knew you !

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Matthew 21:28-32​

28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

The one who loves God and who loves his fellow man does the will of the Father. A good jew or muslim is a son who says to his father "I will not go into the field", but does it anyways. A Christian who condemns his fellow man is a son who says to his father, "I will go" but doesn't.

Jesus is the redeemer - He forgives you before hearing your crime, there is no condemnation in Him.

Satan is the accuser - he thinks you are sinful before he has ever met you, because the darkness is within him and it is all he sees. When God showed him Job, he attacked Job because he thought that a person could only be good because of life circumstances, but could not comprehend that a person's goodness comes from the Holy Spirit within.

So which of the two is it better to be like?

Reactions: Jim B

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Matthew 21:28-32​

28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.
29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.
30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.
31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

The one who loves God and who loves his fellow man does the will of the Father. A good jew or muslim is a son who says to his father "I will not go into the field", but does it anyways. A Christian who condemns his fellow man is a son who says to his father, "I will go" but doesn't.

Jesus is the redeemer - He forgives you before hearing your crime, there is no condemnation in Him.

Satan is the accuser - he thinks you are sinful before he has ever met you, because the darkness is within him and it is all he sees. When God showed him Job, he attacked Job because he thought that a person could only be good because of life circumstances, but could not comprehend that a person's goodness comes from the Holy Spirit within.

So which of the two is it better to be like?
I thought that Jesus was ones Lord and Saviour ?
Did Jesus say to them that he never knew them ! For they said did we not etc etc ?

Did not even the Jews know that they were sinners before God ? Christian of any worth knows they are of Sin.

I thought that the goodness within is not worthy of God, but that the Holy Spirit comes upon one who is worthy and resides upon one ? For the flesh is weak and the Spirit is willing.
The spirit in man is one thing but it's not the Holy Spirit ?
The Carnal man thinks he is where it's all at and seeks approval of Man for himself and his ego, but not of Christ Jesus at all in fact ?

Satan just works to puff one up ! so as to fail before Christ Jesus, as a total fool who is lost and only led others astray.
Remember that this World is full of Deceptions and Delusions !
Christ Jesus came to lead Man into the Kingdom of God ! To stand up in Christ Jesus and serve him, so others may not be lead astray by this world.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm non-Jewish and I'm a Christian, but i've got nothing against jews, they're usually warm friendly people.
But i can't understand why they reject Jesus, what is it about him that they don't like?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm non-Jewish and I'm a Christian, but i've got nothing against jews, they're usually warm friendly people.
But i can't understand why they reject Jesus, what is it about him that they don't like?
Definitely worth it's own thread. I think the long and short of it is they don't heave ears to hear - until now, the end times.

It's my understanding that there are more Messianic Jews now than ever before. This is prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They don't like the fact that Jesus commands all Jews everywhere to repent and believe on Him as their Savior.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But i can't understand why they reject Jesus, what is it about him that they don't li
They don't like the fact that Jesus commands all Jews everywhere to repent and believe on Him as their Savior.

Jesus is a likeable chap and a great role model, so anybody in their right mind WANTS to believe in him without having to be commanded to..:)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's my understanding that there are more Messianic Jews now than ever before. This is prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes.

If we were to ask a messianic jew if they were Christians, how would they reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.