Anti-semtism In The Community

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since I've started being open about my Hebrew ancestry, I've encountered anti-semitic rhetoric.
I told a guy that I met downtown that I was decended from the house of Israel through the Vikings, that I was a Levite.
He laughed and said, "No way, a Viking Jew!"
Then I proceeded to hear some of the most hateful talk I've heard this side of Hitler.
I've heard some talk on this forum that was almost as bad.
Love God and love each other...it's not complicated.
Of this I am sure...the Jew is my brother. Shalom.

• Love
Reactions: Jim B and Ancient

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I've started being open about my Hebrew ancestry, I've encountered anti-semitic rhetoric.
I told a guy that I met downtown that I was decended from the house of Israel through the Vikings, that I was a Levite.
Then I proceeded to hear some of the most hateful talk I've heard this side of Hitler.

Truman, I spoke with you about your ancestry before. If as you say you are somehow a descendent of a 'true' Jew, who would be also of the Israelites at some point, that is one thing, however if you believe those that are calling themselves a Jew today are of the same cloth, you are seriously mistaken. This is my main point.

Over 97% of those calling themselves a Jew today are fake. They are of the Khazarian tribes since around 400 AD that surrounded especially the NE of the Black Sea, with the Caspian Sea at their rear. And these fake Jews in short, created these fake Anti-Semite or Anti-Semitic labels, in the 19th century, to separate and create a false climate, besides for other purposes, to convince the world they are God's chosen of old. They use these labels to hammer away and silence especially the Christians. They use these labels frequently, and they are effective against most people who are ignorant, as a form of mass programming to keep them as the world's permanent victim class. it works! Many well-intended Christians and other non-Christians have bought into the lie, and use these same labels as truth to support the cause of these fake Jews. Boy have they been had!

These label are never used against the Arabs, for obvious reasons, the Arabas are true Semite people. Have you ever heard of an Anti-Semitic Arab...lol

Just saying, again for emphasis, don't be fooled by the two main types of 'Jew' today, not including the converted types from any nation/ tribe. Those who are real genuine descent Jews, of even the Israelite tribes that went into slavery and exile and then were dispersed hundreds of years before Christ. These also include those at the time of Christ and a generation of so afterwards. It would be nearly impossible to identify these real descendants today. And then there is second and most common type of Jew that can be more easily be traced back to their Asiatic-Turkish ancestry, of Khazarian extract, today.

Know the difference, most people do not, from many generations, and it is one the greatest hoaxes committed of the last 1500 years or so.

Blessings,

APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Check out, "Yair Davidiy," and, "Hebrew Nations." God has taken 25 years to get me where I'm at. You are not going to change my mind.
Though I've never said that I'm descended from Judah, I've recently learned that I may have Jewish blood in me. Either way, I stand with them.
In a nutshell, I'm a Naphtali Levite follower of Yeshua. :)

Reactions: Ancient

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Viking ? my elder brother claims to be a Viking, but I don't. yes we do have a Viking heritage, but so what, I do not aspire to be a Viking at all.
My Dads sir name is a well known Jewish name, but so what I am not aspiring to be a Jew. what true Christian does ? Non !
I am Saved, because I am born again of the Holy Spirit, I need no Jew etc at all, but if I did I would not be Saved in fact, such people are lost in fact who look and are seeking outside of Christ Jesus.
So many Idiots come to me claiming that I am not Jewish or they are stating or demanding that I am a Jew period. it does not mater at all what I say to them at all. it's as tho I do not exist.
I just say that I do have a Jewish heritage some were along the line and that I am a Christian and they reject that, claiming that I am a Jew. What morons I think to myself and just walk away from them as their ignorance is astounding. I do not know if they are Nazis or if they do not understand that they are very much seen as such to me. I could just see them, as if it was the early 1940's that they would just drag me off to the Nazi camps with no regards at all what so ever ! and that's a fact !!
They dictate to me ! you are not allowed to mention the Jews, you have no rights to bag the Jews ? in any regards at all, because they have a program of how and what must take place, they are calling the shots. such is worldly works that they are doing, just like 2000 years ago such only plotted and worked against Jesus Christ in fact.
They claim that the Jews are bringing the Kingdom ! that's blasphemy ! Christ Jesus brings such in, not Mans works.
Jesus Christ gave us all that we need 2000 years ago, but 'they' are truly rejecting that. and the they are not Jews that I am talking to, they are just deranged idiots who are clearly lost, they may have a Jesus but it's not the Christ Jesus at all, because they do not know him, they peddle and demand that they are born again but they clearly are not. for if they knew they would understand that the Kingdom of God is within you and within your reach. it's not of this world that is under the power of delusions.

Reactions: JohnPaul and APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Viking ? my elder brother claims to be a Viking, but I don't. yes we do have a Viking heritage, but so what, I do not aspire to be a Viking at all.
My Dads sir name is a well known Jewish name, but so what I am not aspiring to be a Jew. what true Christian does ? Non !
I am Saved, because I am born again of the Holy Spirit, I need no Jew etc at all, but if I did I would not be Saved in fact, such people are lost in fact who look and are seeking outside of Christ Jesus.
So many Idiots come to me claiming that I am not Jewish or they are stating or demanding that I am a Jew period. it does not mater at all what I say to them at all. it's as tho I do not exist.
I just say that I do have a Jewish heritage some were along the line and that I am a Christian and they reject that, claiming that I am a Jew. What morons I think to myself and just walk away from them as their ignorance is astounding. I do not know if they are Nazis or if they do not understand that they are very much seen as such to me. I could just see them, as if it was the early 1940's that they would just drag me off to the Nazi camps with no regards at all what so ever ! and that's a fact !!
They dictate to me ! you are not allowed to mention the Jews, you have no rights to bag the Jews ? in any regards at all, because they have a program of how and what must take place, they are calling the shots. such is worldly works that they are doing, just like 2000 years ago such only plotted and worked against Jesus Christ in fact.
They claim that the Jews are bringing the Kingdom ! that's blasphemy ! Christ Jesus brings such in, not Mans works.
Jesus Christ gave us all that we need 2000 years ago, but 'they' are truly rejecting that. and the they are not Jews that I am talking to, they are just deranged idiots who are clearly lost, they may have a Jesus but it's not the Christ Jesus at all, because they do not know him, they peddle and demand that they are born again but they clearly are not. for if they knew they would understand that the Kingdom of God is within you and within your reach. it's not of this world that is under the power of delusions.
Truman, I spoke with you about your ancestry before. If as you say you are somehow a descendent of a 'true' Jew, who would be also of the Israelites at some point, that is one thing, however if you believe those that are calling themselves a Jew today are of the same cloth, you are seriously mistaken. This is my main point.

Over 97% of those calling themselves a Jew today are fake. They are of the Khazarian tribes since around 400 AD that surrounded especially the NE of the Black Sea, with the Caspian Sea at their rear. And these fake Jews in short, created these fake Anti-Semite or Anti-Semitic labels, in the 19th century, to separate and create a false climate, besides for other purposes, to convince the world they are God's chosen of old. They use these labels to hammer away and silence especially the Christians. They use these labels frequently, and they are effective against most people who are ignorant, as a form of mass programming to keep them as the world's permanent victim class. it works! Many well-intended Christians and other non-Christians have bought into the lie, and use these same labels as truth to support the cause of these fake Jews. Boy have they been had!

These label are never used against the Arabs, for obvious reasons, the Arabas are true Semite people. Have you ever heard of an Anti-Semitic Arab...lol

Just saying, again for emphasis, don't be fooled by the two main types of 'Jew' today, not including the converted types from any nation/ tribe. Those who are real genuine descent Jews, of even the Israelite tribes that went into slavery and exile and then were dispersed hundreds of years before Christ. These also include those at the time of Christ and a generation of so afterwards. It would be nearly impossible to identify these real descendants today. And then there is second and most common type of Jew that can be more easily be traced back to their Asiatic-Turkish ancestry, of Khazarian extract, today.

Know the difference, most people do not, from many generations, and it is one the greatest hoaxes committed of the last 1500 years or so.

Blessings,

APAK

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Blessings,

APAK
You have your opinions and you are entitled to them...but so am I entitled to mine.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
While your zeal to be identified as an Israelite is commendable, you need to decide whether you are of the tribe of Naphtali or that of Levi. At the same time, in Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile.
Was not the geneology record destroyed of who is a Jew and who not?
Today you can go through a DNA test to determine if your great daddy twice removed was a Jew.
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Just one question.
Why would you, a Jew, join a Christian Forum?

J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Check out, "Yair Davidiy," and, "Hebrew Nations." God has taken 25 years to get me where I'm at. You are not going to change my mind.
Though I've never said that I'm descended from Judah, I've recently learned that I may have Jewish blood in me. Either way, I stand with them.
In a nutshell, I'm a Naphtali Levite follower of Yeshua. :)
Israel’s tribes were named for Jacob’s children. Naphtali, being the sixth son of Jacob, is one of Israel’s twelve tribes. In the time of Moses, Naphtali was divided into four clans: the Jahzeelites, the Gunites, the Jezerites, and the Shillemites, named after Naphtali’s sons (Numbers 26:48–49). Naphtali was borne by Rachel’s maidservant, Bilhah. He was her second and last child with Jacob. When Naphtali was born, Rachel said, “I have had a great struggle with my sister, and I have won” (Genesis 30:8). Naphtali means “my struggle.”

Naphtali was one of six tribes chosen to stand on Mount Ebal and pronounce curses (Deuteronomy 27:13). By means of these curses, the people promised God they would refrain from certain behaviors. For example, one curse says, “Cursed is the man who moves his neighbor’s boundary stone” (Deuteronomy 27:17). Another states, “Cursed is the man who withholds justice from the alien or fatherless or the widow” (Deuteronomy 27:19). Still another: “Cursed is the man who kills his neighbor secretly” (Deuteronomy 27:24). In all, Naphtali helped deliver twelve such admonishments (Deuteronomy 27:15–26).

When Jacob blessed his twelve sons, he said, “Naphtali is a doe set free that bears beautiful fawns” (Genesis 49:21). The image presented is of one who springs forth with great speed and provides good news. Later, Moses blessed the tribe: “Naphtali is abounding with the favor of the Lord and is full of his blessing; he will inherit southward to the lake” (Deuteronomy 33:23). In Joshua 19:32–39, we learn that Napthali’s land was in northern Israel, bordering Asher’s territory, and the Sea of Kinnereth (or Galilee) touched the southern portion of its territory.

Despite all their blessings, the tribe of Naphtali failed to obey God’s command to drive out all the Canaanites living in their territory. Therefore, “the Naphtalites too lived among the Canaanite inhabitants of the land, and those living in Beth Shemesh or Beth Anath became forced labor for them” (Judges 1:33).

In Judges 4:6–9, we learn that Barak was a Naphtalite. He had been chosen by God to lead a military force of 10,000 of his tribe against their Canaanite oppressors. However, when the time came for action, Barak responded in fear and cowardice, agreeing to fight against King Jabin’s army only if Deborah the judge would accompany him. Deborah consents, but she prophesies that the honor for the victory would go to a woman and not to Barak. The prophecy was fulfilled in Judges 4:17–22.

“The Song of Deborah and Barak” (Judges 5) relates that the tribe of Naphtali risked their lives “on the heights of the field” (verse 18) and so was honored in the victory over the Canaanites.

Later, Naphtali responded to Gideon’s call to repel the Midianites, Amalekites, and others from the East from their encampment in the Jezreel Valley (Judges 6:35). Along with the tribes of Asher and Manasseh, Naphtali followed Gideon into battle and chased the Midianites to Zererah and Abel Meholah (Judges 7:23).

When the time came for David to assume the throne, the tribe of Naphtali provided “1,000 officers, together with 37,000 men carrying shields and spears,” along with a caravan of food, to help him (1 Chronicles 12:34, 40). When King Solomon was building the temple, he hired Huram, a man whose mother was a Naphtalite, to do the bronze work (1 Kings 7:13–47).

In the time of Christ, the land of Naphtali was part of the area of Galilee, and it was viewed by the Jews in Judea as a place of dishonor, full of Gentile pagans (see John 1:46; 7:52). But Isaiah had prophesied that Naphtali would be honored: “In the past he humbled . . . the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the Gentiles, by the way of the sea, along the Jordan” (Isaiah 9:1). This honor came with the coming of Jesus Christ. All Jesus’ disciples but Judas, who betrayed Him, hailed from Galilee, and much of Jesus’ ministry took place there. Thus, “on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned” (Isaiah 9:2).

The tribe of Naphtali had its ups and downs. Its history includes incomplete obedience and shades of cowardice, but it also includes bravery under Gideon and a godly support of King David. Probably the greatest lesson we can take from Naphtali is that God exalts the humble. Naphtali (as part of Galilee) was despised, and Nazareth was the lowest of the low. Yet Nazareth was Jesus’ hometown, and Galilee was exactly where Jesus chose to begin His ministry. For our sakes, He became “despised and rejected by men” (Isaiah 53:3). The King of kings had the most unpretentious start. He is truly “humble in heart” (Matthew 11:29).

Do you know about Tovia Singer and his team?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did the Vikings pillage through Israel, how are you of Viking and Jewish descent?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Sorry don't know what that is.
Then you have not read his post #11

In a nutshell, I'm a Naphtali Levite follower of Yeshua.
J.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you have not read his post #11

In a nutshell, I'm a Naphtali Levite follower of Yeshua.
J.
I guess I haven’t.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At the end of the day nothing maters as to who your ancestor were, it all comes down to who you are in the eyes of Jesus Christ and that's a fact.
I could talk of my mum and her side or my dad and his side ? but I could just talk from my parents or my brothers and sisters say. but at the end of the day they are who they are and I am who I am ? I do not care who they are cousins etc, they are all only who they truly are in themselves. and that's the people that I know personally. but to go beyond such as I know is another thing, I do not know them, I only know some what of them.

One could look of Nazi Germany and the establishment of a claim of being a Jew, was 3 times removed by Law after that one was not regarded as a Jew at all. so that saved A Hitler himself from the Camps. but was it more than that, only because Hitler was 3 times removed, but something other that made more sense ?

We have people here in Australia making claims that they are Aboriginal, and the only Aboriginal is 3 generations ago or more and such morons regard themselves as Aboriginals :rolleyes:.
3 times removed means what ? you are what ! it takes two, your mum and dad, who ever they are ? for one to make you and then when you go back to your grand parents then the race divide is open to more, that 8 one could claim directly and more within them and then one goes to your Great grand parents and what number is it now ? So as the list goes on such just becomes stupid in fact. people are just kidding themselves on the race card. and if anyone has truly bothered to truly work out what they truly are race wise you will find it a nonsense to play the race card games that a blighted new age peddles such nonsense.

We have total fools making out to be Aboriginals, but the only true Aboriginal is a full breed in fact ! One can not be an Aboriginal if one is part race at all in fact. because Aboriginal means the original inhabitants. not an import.
With the Jews well they were a Tribe of just one of the Tribes of Semitic peoples.
So to be Jewish has nothing to do with Race at all ! It had to do with the Tribe ! and that religious belief only. People got kicked out as well for not living up to the standards set as well. so ones standing in the Tribe mattered, one shaped up or one was shipped out directly. It was Religious ! first and foremost.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the end of the day nothing maters as to who your ancestor were, it all comes down to who you are in the eyes of Jesus Christ and that's a fact.
I could talk of my mum and her side or my dad and his side ? but I could just talk from my parents or my brothers and sisters say. but at the end of the day they are who they are and I am who I am ? I do not care who they are cousins etc, they are all only who they truly are in themselves. and that's the people that I know personally. but to go beyond such as I know is another thing, I do not know them, I only know some what of them.

One could look of Nazi Germany and the establishment of a claim of being a Jew, was 3 times removed by Law after that one was not regarded as a Jew at all. so that saved A Hitler himself from the Camps. but was it more than that, only because Hitler was 3 times removed, but something other that made more sense ?

We have people here in Australia making claims that they are Aboriginal, and the only Aboriginal is 3 generations ago or more and such morons regard themselves as Aboriginals :rolleyes:.
3 times removed means what ? you are what ! it takes two, your mum and dad, who ever they are ? for one to make you and then when you go back to your grand parents then the race divide is open to more, that 8 one could claim directly and more within them and then one goes to your Great grand parents and what number is it now ? So as the list goes on such just becomes stupid in fact. people are just kidding themselves on the race card. and if anyone has truly bothered to truly work out what they truly are race wise you will find it a nonsense to play the race card games that a blighted new age peddles such nonsense.

We have total fools making out to be Aboriginals, but the only true Aboriginal is a full breed in fact ! One can not be an Aboriginal if one is part race at all in fact. because Aboriginal means the original inhabitants. not an import.
With the Jews well they were a Tribe of just one of the Tribes of Semitic peoples.
So to be Jewish has nothing to do with Race at all ! It had to do with the Tribe ! and that religious belief only. People got kicked out as well for not living up to the standards set as well. so ones standing in the Tribe mattered, one shaped up or one was shipped out directly. It was Religious ! first and foremost.
We have the same fools claiming to be part Indian, here in the U.S., mostly for government handouts and tax exemption.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have the same fools claiming to be part Indian, here in the U.S., mostly for government handouts and tax exemption.
So true ! that's just morons getting in on the gravy train.
Hell even my sisters lefty husband tried to get on that Gravy train, he is a outright bludger all his life, who even asked my dad if my dad could look after there child ! Who does that ? a no hopper, he is a typical Lefty unionist loudmouth that wants the whole world to look after them. because he does not have the fortitude to be a Man.
He is ok in his own way, he does not bash my sister but he knows I will be coming at him with razor blades and lemon juice.

I have seen idiots who could of joined the Hitler Arian youth, blond blue eyes and all claiming to be an Aboriginal, sprouting to be equal to the full blood Abo's but in fact dominating over them like a mongrel dog in fact. It's this Mob of trash that dominate the Game play and satanic bastard white lawyers who go about trying to be pissing into every ones pockets. I shun them ! My brother has a best mate who is claimed to be an Abo, he was taken in and given statist as one, but is not Abo at all but some brothers have kids who are half cast. he is part American Indian and one who has always played the hate the white man card full on regardless. It's a big issue with him that consumes his whole life totally, even tho he is white, but his Dad put such into his sons heads, so all 4 are mental especially the eldest one and the 3 all hate him, because he is a total mental case.

I had a good mate who was part Eskimo, dead now, but crazy, his Jewish mum would say all the time, that he was a crazy kid. but he would push the Jewish superior line all the time, much like a Nazi Socialist nut case, he had an issue with such that drove him mad as well. to be a nut case like we see is peddled nowadays full on. A one sided insanity ! that people can not let go of ? and this type of danger is preached by all Socialist nut cases.
Not to mention if one calls such people out on such things then they use Nazi like tactics to work to undermine you, you have no rights to freedom of speech ! so there madness can fester out of control.

They do have some good points and are correct in some of what they claim but the thing is that they are all one sided and one can not reason with them because they are not interested in being as one, they want to be exclusive. sadly that is not healthy, it's sad. because it's delusional and deceptive and with such one can never grow to be worthy of God in fact.

Reactions: JohnPaul
Status
Not open for further replies.