Anti-semtism In The Community

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If we were to ask a messianic jew if they were Christians, how would they reply?
Well they do not believe in Christ Jesus in fact, they have another Jesus and that is who they are looking to come, because truly they do reject Christ Jesus.
For if they clamed to be Christians they would not say they are messianic Jews would they ?
Now the Jews who were worthy of God came to Christ Jesus 2000 years ago in fact and it was they who were the first Christians in fact and not Goyim.
What the Messianic Mob are on about is another Jesus because they reject the one who is Christ Jesus in fact, for if they were worthy of God they would come to Christ Jesus and be Christians.

This is where all this idolising of the 2ed coming nonsense comes from, Anti-Christ !

If one is truly Saved such a one Serves Christ Jesus now in fact and as them Christians in the past Served, Once truly Saved always Saved ! I one back slides such a one was never Saved in fact ? So if they are looking for Jesus they must be lost !
So when the second coming does come are the Saved going to become Saved twice ? No ! how can one who is truly Saved born again be born again twice ?
No if one is not truly born again and survives the Hellfire then they will be Born again. because everything of this world will be burnt up, that's the deceptions and delusions will be exposed for all to see because their is nothing like that to grab on to for the bastards of this world to play, for they will be called out and exposed !

Reactions: Dropship

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn’t the reason why people are critical of Jews. I think you’re making up that story.

The Jewish community has been instrumental in promoting subversive left-wing causes, and they are motivated not because they believe in those things, but because they want to undermine society to make the world safe for their interests. This isn’t a conspiracy theory or “anti-Semitic canard.” These facts are well-documented in a book called The Culture of Critique. You can watch a video review of it here: Book Review of Culture of Critique with Mark Collett – The Occidental Observer

The Jewish community is rich and powerful, and they have been very successful at bringing harm to their host societies, which they think is needed because of their delusions about another pending Holocaust. Not everyone agrees with it or likes it. That’s why people are critical of Jews.

(By the way, I know this profile doesn’t describe every Jew. About 30% vote for the Republican Party.)
I'm glad that you pint in the last sentence, but that only lessens your obvious anti-Semitism.

a) Jews have different political thoughts, so saying that "the Jewish community has been instrumental in promoting subversive left-wing causes" in nonsense. Different Jews have different political philosophies ranging from far right to far left. To classify Jews as thinking alike politically is total nonsense.

b) Saying that "they want to undermine society to make the world safe for their interests" is also total nonsense. Every group of people wants to make the world safe for themselves and their interests. Do you know of any group that wants its own destruction??

c) These "facts" of yours are well-documented in a book called "Mein Kampf".

d) Saying "The Jewish community is rich and powerful" is total nonsense. There are many poor Jews

e) And saying "they have been very successful at bringing harm to their host societies, which they think is needed because of their delusions about another pending Holocaust" is sheer insanity. What harm of Jews brought to their host societies? There are many Jews in leadership in every facet of this country (USA): political leaders, scientists, university professors, business people, authors, etc., etc. Is this your interpretation of "bringing harm"?

f) Jesus was a Jew, as were all the authors of the Bible (except for Luke). The Jewish people have survived for many thousands of years and will continue to survive despite the attitudes of people like yourself. How will you explain your blatant anti-Semitism to God???

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truman, I spoke with you about your ancestry before. If as you say you are somehow a descendent of a 'true' Jew, who would be also of the Israelites at some point, that is one thing, however if you believe those that are calling themselves a Jew today are of the same cloth, you are seriously mistaken. This is my main point.

Over 97% of those calling themselves a Jew today are fake. They are of the Khazarian tribes since around 400 AD that surrounded especially the NE of the Black Sea, with the Caspian Sea at their rear. And these fake Jews in short, created these fake Anti-Semite or Anti-Semitic labels, in the 19th century, to separate and create a false climate, besides for other purposes, to convince the world they are God's chosen of old. They use these labels to hammer away and silence especially the Christians. They use these labels frequently, and they are effective against most people who are ignorant, as a form of mass programming to keep them as the world's permanent victim class. it works! Many well-intended Christians and other non-Christians have bought into the lie, and use these same labels as truth to support the cause of these fake Jews. Boy have they been had!

These label are never used against the Arabs, for obvious reasons, the Arabas are true Semite people. Have you ever heard of an Anti-Semitic Arab...lol

Just saying, again for emphasis, don't be fooled by the two main types of 'Jew' today, not including the converted types from any nation/ tribe. Those who are real genuine descent Jews, of even the Israelite tribes that went into slavery and exile and then were dispersed hundreds of years before Christ. These also include those at the time of Christ and a generation of so afterwards. It would be nearly impossible to identify these real descendants today. And then there is second and most common type of Jew that can be more easily be traced back to their Asiatic-Turkish ancestry, of Khazarian extract, today.

Know the difference, most people do not, from many generations, and it is one the greatest hoaxes committed of the last 1500 years or so.

Blessings,

APAK
I read your anti-Semitic garbage on another forum, and it's as untrue here as it is anywhere else.

Saying "Over 97% of those calling themselves a Jew today are fake" is a blatant anti-Semitic lie. You will have to answer to God for your lies and hatred of His people!!! You are warned!!!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont even know what the heck I just read…3 pages and I still don’t know. I know I read some hatred in places but…other than that, I can’t say if there’s even a point, or any wisdom at all, to be culled from the thread…

Reactions: Jim B

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read your anti-Semitic garbage on another forum, and it's as untrue here as it is anywhere else.

Saying "Over 97% of those calling themselves a Jew today are fake" is a blatant anti-Semitic lie. You will have to answer to God for your lies and hatred of His people!!! You are warned!!!

Something for your brain to wrap around and start waking up to reality.....concerning these fake-Jews - not of Christ's time

about 50% of the 2,3,and 4 star generals in US army are all fake Jews......what are the odds aye?

1671641013125.png

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something for your brain to wrap around and start waking up to reality.....concerning these fake-Jews - not of Christ's time

about 50% of the 2,3,and 4 star generals in US army are all fake Jews......what are the odds aye?

View attachment 27800
This is both nonsensical and irrelevant. Just more of your antiSemitic garbage.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread has run its course and is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.