Any, question, genuine, under, the, son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jejago

May 7, 2015
The, son, has, led, me, to, post, this, thread, for, genuine, questions, anything, under, the, son, asked, and, if, it's, His, will, answered
An, example, question, answered, yesterday:

On the, question, why, does, a, murderer, get, to, enter, the, pearly, gates.

May 6, 2015
They, don’t, that, is, in, this, room, in, my, Father’s, mansion, and, is, why, the, Israelites, didn’t, get, to, enter, the, pearly, gates, either, because, they, murdered, via, genocide. But, those, they, were, allowed, to, murder, also, would, not, have, found, the, kingdom, of, God, else, they, couldn’t have been, touched, and, would, have, escaped. If, you, would, have, found the kingdom, of, God, at, age, 97, you, are, invincible, up, to, that, age, and, after, but, if, the, son, sees, no, matter, what, He, does, you, will, not, find, Him, then, you, are, allowed, to, perish, at, any, point, prior, to, 120, years, post, rebirth. The, pearly, gates, are, for, those, who, find, Him, while, walking, the, earth, not, after, earth. Their, is, a, different, plan, for, those, who, perish, and, 100%, of, murderers, will, perish, within, 40, years, of, murdering, like, the, Israelites. They, are, corrected, on, their, day, before, the, King, by, His, massive, love, and, are, taken, home, missing, out, on, what, was, in, store, for, them, here, in, this, room, in, my, Father’s, mansion, but, have, a, massive, childhood, equal, to, what, would, have, been, here, in, store, for, them, there, in, the, home, of, the, son, or, Holy, Spirit.

An, inspired, answer, to, one of your, questions.

If you, have, questions, see, photo, as, I, will, be, censored, here, like, every, other, forum, as, the, doctrine of man, contradicts, the, truth, and, they, are, unwilling, to, let, anyone, dialog.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
jejago said:
On the, question, why, does, a, murderer, get, to, enter, the, pearly, gates.
Why? Because he believed on the name of Jesus as his savior. Believing only comes once.

John 3:18 NIV Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 5:24 NIV “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

John 7:38 NIV Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them."

John 11:25-26 NIV Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

John 16:8-11 NIV When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

Rom 10:3-4 NIV Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Rom 10:9-10 NIV If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Gal 3:22 NIV But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

Eph 1:13-14 NIV And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

1 John 5:13 NIV I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

- ATP

Reactions: Born_Again

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started to read this thread but it wasn't long until I could no longer endure the grammatical disaster displayed before me.