Anybody ever thought about this...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
We walk around with a Ghost. An actual Ghost. The Ghost...It's amazing!

The presence of His Spirit. I understand why we change the atmosphere wherever we go. As we should. Imagine knowing someone is walking around with a spirit with them. You might see and feel some strange things. So what about the Spirit of Jesus Christ. The anointing breaks yokes. Chains are bound to fall off when we come around. Demons tremble when He walks into the room. Yeah I know they wanna deny the Power and reject the supernatural or paranormal. Wanna write off how they feel with "Oh, there's nothing to it". Some are like "Man, he's weird".."Creepy"

Seems like folk'll believe in the power of the devil than God. Smh..

Well anyway, let us move forward as little licks Fire across this globe, defeating the enemy, and setting captives free. Our Commander in Chief is with us you know..

We are not alone..

FellowYellow

Jun 16, 2014
Bristol
It should be more than the atmosphere—there is an actual war in the spiritual realm. For this reason, we also understand persecutions accompany the true gospel.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
FellowYellow said:
It should be more than the atmosphere—there is an actual war in the spiritual realm. For this reason, we also understand persecutions accompany the true gospel.
Yeah, I know..

"Well anyway, let us move forward as little licks Fire across this globe, defeating the enemy, and setting captives free. Our Commander in Chief is with us you know.."

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Count me in..................suitin up as we speak.........................could go for a good battle before lunch.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This reminds me of a time when we had a gypsy fair in my area. A young christian brother decided he wanted to go and have a look and pray for the people going to this fair. I tried to dissuade him but he was determined to go. I was extremely tired out from a christian conference I had been involved in the night before but I got up outta bed and dragged myself over there because I was concerned for his well being. When I got there, I did not see him right away but went up to a stall where a lady was doing readings with tarot cards. I stood in front of her stall. Just observing her...She got such a massive shock when she saw me, picked up all her stuff on the table and ran out the door. I know that she just experienced the presence of the Holy Spirit dwelling in one of his children and it terrified her. My young Christian friend was found a little while later...sitting quietly on one of the chairs, just praying. ;)