Anyone Do, Receive, or Witness an April Fool's Day Joke?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I was so surprised that no one at work performed one on anybody or even told of one that had been done to them prior to work. We are usually so silly. But I think it has to do with all the tension our new boss brings. Unfortunately she resorts to the bullying and intimidation style of leadership, so there was no mirth of any kind this year.

So does anyone have any stories ?

It doesn't have to be a prank that involved you. It could be something that was involving someone else you know or heard about.

God Bless <3

B)

ccfromsc

Jul 13, 2012
North Charleston, SC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! My mother is born on April 1st. he he he serously she is.

Cakes:
1) I have given her a cake which was a brick with icing. She tried cutting that for 10 minutes.
2) I have given her a cake that exploded... icing on a baloon. When she cut ...pop. Never do that, I found icing for over a year is places in that room!
3) Gave her an ice cream cake she expected something was up so she left it out .... to melt.
4) Y'all get the picture by now right?

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
ccfromsc,

How creative !! :lol:

Sorry, I just now saw this. Gave up on it. I guess everybody's minds have been on other things, what with the way things are going on in the world today and all.

So I take it you mom will never eat a cake that came from you again ?! :lol: