Anyone getting the new Covid booster?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The big push was for people who were compromised, who had underlying causes, who were diabetic, etc...
And they pushing french fries and burgers and donuts and beer and lottery tickets..
C'MON MAN

Maybe offer $100 dollars of fresh produce at the market with a voucher. Free membership for a year at your local gym.. etc.
Now that would of made some sense at least.

They don't care about you.
God does.

Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The big push was for people who were compromised, who had underlying causes, who were diabetic, etc...
And they pushing french fries and burgers and donuts and beer and lottery tickets..
C'MON MAN

Maybe offer $100 dollars of fresh produce at the market with a voucher. Free membership for a year at your local gym.. etc.
Now that would of made some sense at least.

They don't care about you.
God does.

Hugs

Or they were offering to the masses that weren't doing the things they needed to do the stuff that would most likely draw them in.

It makes sense to me, but I understand why the government did what it did and it has nothing to do with conspiracy theory stuff.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or they were offering to the masses that weren't doing the things they needed to do the stuff that would most likely draw them in.

It makes sense to me, but I understand why the government did what it did and it has nothing to do with conspiracy theory stuff.
That's called Bribery.

1Sa 8:3
And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

Job 15:34
For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate, and fire shall consume the tabernacles of bribery.

Nothing ever changes.
Until you see it for what it is.

I hear what your saying, but it's still not right.
There has to be a line drawn somewhere.
And what they did was wrong.

Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@rebuilder 454

It is clear liquid in a vile. Gets extracted with a syringe and then shot into a small glass of water.
Ivermectin +d3+zinc.
Or quinine.
One MUST learn how to stay away from doctors.
The key is Ps 91, and the declaration that the blessings of Abraham have come upon the gentile believers. And of course stay away from doctors. If possible. Then natural remedies and supplements If possible

As with foods processed, prepared or sold for consumption by animals, medicines intended for animals are not subjected to the same level of regulatory testing and standards that foods and medicines intended for humans are held to.

Having said that, when the coronavirus hype was at its original max peak paranoia, and when everyone was losing their minds with mandatory masking and lockdowns, closing parks and beaches and throwing folks on ventilators— I bought and consumed the horse paste that was available at my local feed store.

I never had COVID and I suffered no I’ll effects. One day I did feel a little horse. The horse liked it.

The New Zealand data leak is most interesting. You can extrapolate a million deaths attributed to the vaccine. I’ll pass.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's called Bribery.

1Sa 8:3
And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

Job 15:34
For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate, and fire shall consume the tabernacles of bribery.

Nothing ever changes.
Until you see it for what it is.

I hear what your saying, but it's still not right.
There has to be a line drawn somewhere.
And what they did was wrong.

Hugs

Well, they had to do something since there were so many not listening.

My line is further out than yours is.

Also, don't forget that I was and to a degree still am (still have my EMT cert) a part of the medical field. I saw the dead bodies and the highly sick people from Covid.

My point of view comes from that. It's a view that not everyone has.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm on SSI. I get $600 a month for my bills and $190 for food.
I have a tight belt and I'm not complaining.
My bills get paid and I never go hungry.
I live within my means and very frugally.

If the government said to me, you either get the jab or we stop your payments.
I would tell them to stick it up their own arses and I would rely on God to get me through as he has done so many times before.
I been a lot worse off than I am now. And I had money and I had whatever my heart desired, but I had no peace.
It seems the less I have the more at peace I am, because I dont have to rely on the world to save me.
I've already been saved.

Now that SSI, I earned it. I worked over 40 years and payed into the system. I paid my taxes. I worked 2 jobs and went to school and raised a family.
But if they threatened to take what I had earned, I would tell them to choke on it.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, they had to do something since there were so many not listening.
That was their RIGHT. That IS our CHOICE.
We don't have to listen, this is a FREE Country. Or so it's called.
Those days of freedom are fleating fast.
If you allow them to dictate and mandate what you must do today, then tomorrow it will be more and more and more.
Until we are living in George Orwells 1984.
And it's coming.
And one day you'll look around and ask yourself, how did we get here.
It's called compliance.

And I WILL NOT COMPLY.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I sound grumpy, it's not directed at you personally. The whole world is grumpy and I'm trying to stay seperate from that.
But it's like an infection that spreads. Hate is a disease that needs a lot of medicine. And the only cure for that is Love.

So I am sorry if you take my posts as attacking you. I am not.
I am attacking the system this world has become.

HUGS

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was their RIGHT. That IS our CHOICE.
We don't have to listen, this is a FREE Country. Or so it's called.
Those days of freedom are fleating fast.
If you allow them to dictate and mandate what you must do today, then tomorrow it will be more and more and more.
Until we are living in George Orwells 1984.
And it's coming.
And one day you'll look around and ask yourself, how did we get here.
It's called compliance.

And I WILL NOT COMPLY.

Hugs

So, you would have been okay with spreading a deadly illness to someone else in the name of freedom when something could have been done to prevent it?

I know myself well enough to know that if I caused someone else to die when I could have done something so easy as get vaccinated and/or wear a mask it would devastate me and I may never come back from it.

I'm sorry, but I could never agree with that. Never! I will give up a little bit of freedom temporarily to keep others safe.

• Love
Reactions: JohnDB

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I sound grumpy, it's not directed at you personally. The whole world is grumpy and I'm trying to stay seperate from that.
But it's like an infection that spreads. Hate is a disease that needs a lot of medicine. And the only cure for that is Love.

So I am sorry if you take my posts as attacking you. I am not.
I am attacking the system this world has become.

HUGS

I'm not feeling attacked. I hope that you don't feel attacked by me.

Reactions: Ziggy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't the emergency use act put into place when there are no other remedies for the problem.
Trump was pushing hydroxychloroquin and Ivermectin and the medical industry went bat chit crazy. And anyone that even breathed those words were banned from social media. You were considered a leper and unclean.. REEEEEE

And now it comes out that, hey guess what, Trump was right.
But they had enough time to get that out there and infect millions of people.
And they'll do it again.

Be a critical thinker... for real.

Hugs
Yeah I am a critical thinker...

I saw the results from invermectin and hydrochloriquine studies....and sugar pills did better than these two did. (Studies involved thousands of people over several continents and in many ways with or without zinc....i wanted to try with scotch but it was rejected) These were performed by scientists in a department my wife worked in and by people I personally delivered cookies to (that I made) at Christmas every year. They are not liars nor do they engage in crap science. (Two that I know have no compunction about stealing research but they don't get cookies either)

Those medicines do nothing....and actually there were many reports of overdosing on these drugs have been reported because people who have no medical training suggested their dosing)

These drugs don't work as a prophylactic or as a antiviral or in any fashion that is beneficial.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you would have been okay with spreading a deadly illness to someone else in the name of freedom when something could have been done to prevent it?

I know myself well enough to know that if I caused someone else to die when I could have done something so easy as get vaccinated and/or wear a mask it would devastate me and I may never come back from it.

I'm sorry, but I could never agree with that. Never! I will give up a little bit of freedom temporarily to keep others safe.
No I wouldnt be ok with that if I believed that the prevention was safer than the disease.
I do not believe the vaccination they was and are pushing is safe for anyone or anything, and that as time goes by, it will cause more harm than if we never had a vax in the first place.

During covid I went to the market, I wore a mask in the store. I kept my distance and obeyed the arrows on the floor.
But I had no fear. I wasn't afraid because I believed in my immune system. I had faith in God.
But for the sake of others who had fear, which I didnt want to agitate or increase, In part I went along for their sakes not mine.

But when it came to that jab, no way I was going to inject something into my body i couldnt remove like a mask. It would be permanant and in my system for the rest of my life. And I drew the line and said NO.
My dad was in hospice at the time and I was only able to visit once a week, wearing a mask behind a plastic barrier.
He wasn't sick, I wasn't sick... but we obeyed the rules of the clinic.
If they had required me to have a jab to see him.. I would not have gone. Thats how strongly I opposed this jab.
And I would do the same again today.

What they did to people, making them watch their loved ones die behind a wall. It makes me very angry.
They killed people with those ventilators. And made everyone stand by and watch.

I will never give up my freedom. It was my choice to put on the mask or not, to keep distance or not, and to get the jab or not.
And when they proposed mandating it, I said to myself I would rather die standing than live on my knees to big brother.
I would have avoided all contact with the world if necessary, if they felt I was a pariah or a risk to their health.
I'm just glad some people stood on their feet and uncovered the lies and exposed the evil hidden behind what they were proposing to do.
Because if they had accomplished what they had set out to do, you and I would not be able to have this discussion today.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I am a critical thinker...

I saw the results from invermectin and hydrochloriquine studies....and sugar pills did better than these two did. (Studies involved thousands of people over several continents and in many ways with or without zinc....i wanted to try with scotch but it was rejected) These were performed by scientists in a department my wife worked in and by people I personally delivered cookies to (that I made) at Christmas every year. They are not liars nor do they engage in crap science. (Two that I know have no compunction about stealing research but they don't get cookies either)

Those medicines do nothing....and actually there were many reports of overdosing on these drugs have been reported because people who have no medical training suggested their dosing)

These drugs don't work as a prophylactic or as a antiviral or in any fashion that is beneficial.
I am suspect of the reports and studies promoted by those who get very large grants from Corporations and governments as a means to their ends.

It's not that I don't trust the science, I don't trust the ones using science and manipulating data to reach their objective.
Which in almost all cases is $$$$$$$$$ .

Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I wouldnt be ok with that if I believed that the prevention was safer than the disease.
I do not believe the vaccination they was and are pushing is safe for anyone or anything, and that as time goes by, it will cause more harm than if we never had a vax in the first place.

During covid I went to the market, I wore a mask in the store. I kept my distance and obeyed the arrows on the floor.
But I had no fear. I wasn't afraid because I believed in my immune system. I had faith in God.
But for the sake of others who had fear, which I didnt want to agitate or increase, In part I went along for their sakes not mine.

But when it came to that jab, no way I was going to inject something into my body i couldnt remove like a mask. It would be permanant and in my system for the rest of my life. And I drew the line and said NO.
My dad was in hospice at the time and I was only able to visit once a week, wearing a mask behind a plastic barrier.
He wasn't sick, I wasn't sick... but we obeyed the rules of the clinic.
If they had required me to have a jab to see him.. I would not have gone. Thats how strongly I opposed this jab.
And I would do the same again today.

What they did to people, making them watch their loved ones die behind a wall. It makes me very angry.
They killed people with those ventilators. And made everyone stand by and watch.

I will never give up my freedom. It was my choice to put on the mask or not, to keep distance or not, and to get the jab or not.
And when they proposed mandating it, I said to myself I would rather die standing than live on my knees to big brother.
I would have avoided all contact with the world if necessary, if they felt I was a pariah or a risk to their health.
I'm just glad some people stood on their feet and uncovered the lies and exposed the evil hidden behind what they were proposing to do.
Because if they had accomplished what they had set out to do, you and I would not be able to have this discussion today.

Hugs

Again, I will agree to disagree.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I will agree to disagree.
If we lived in China neither one of us would have the option of agreeing or not. We would simply have to comply or die.
I hope we don't become like China.
Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we lived in China neither one of us would have the option of agreeing or not. We would simply have to comply or die.
I hope we don't become like China.
Hugs

That will not happen.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will if Biden remains in power.

I'm watching this now...

Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will if Biden remains in power.

I'm watching this now...

Hugs

I will agree to disagree.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said murder was not sin.

The shot is not sin. Murder was.

Stop trying to make excuses..
And though the jews did not murder JESUS , JESUS told pilate something .
Sure none of us killed the fetus . BUt dont expect me to PROFIT from it . ITS WICKED to the core.
I might not have killed that fetus , but knowing what i know about that shot , i have zero plans to profit from its blood .
I do hope and pray others figure this out and very fast . As i said , most folks took the shot without that KNOWLEDGE .
But now that WE KNOW that knowledge , DONT make excuse . Simply do as one should do .
NEVER JUSTIFY , simply DONT take any more boosters . Surely we dont trust so MUCH in medicine
and not rather IN GOD . YEAH this is a wake up call all right . Folks are ignorant to the core about many things .
But once knowledge cometh , MY ADVICE IS SHUN that filthy thing . LEST a worse thing come upon you .
You see there are still a huge amount of folks that take that thing , IN TOTAL IGNORANCE of this .
BUT YOU NOR I can now claim ignorance . NOW CAN WE . CAUSE I TOLD YOU from whence it came .
PONDER on that for a while .

Reactions: Marvelloustime