Anyone getting the new Covid booster?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the OP, please do not listen to the naysayers. To be honest, this is the worst place to come to for advice on health issues.

Talk with your doctor, and talk to several doctors if needed. Pray to God about it as I did. I have moderate to severe asthma. There are immunocompromised family members in my life. When I prayed to God, I was given peace about getting the vaccine. God gave me the go-ahead to get vaccinated. I haven't gotten boosters, but that's because of me and not the boosters.

So, get advice from several doctors and pray about it. Just don't get your advice here on health matters.

And yes, I just gave my advice, but my advice is not to listen to people here and go elsewhere.
Doctors are often biased to sell medicines. I have experienced that myself. They often over medicate patients and try new and unsafe products. A person should get solid and informative information for themselves as well as the doctor. I provided the information from the Florida AG that says the new booster is recklessly being pushed on the public.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doctors are often biased to sell medicines. I have experienced that myself. They often over medicate patients and try new and unsafe products. A person should get solid and informative information for themselves as well as the doctor. I provided the information from the Florida AG that says the new booster is recklessly being pushed on the public.

The Florida AG was picked by DeSantis because he is anti-vaccine and anti-mask and for no other reason was he chosen by DeSantis. I live in Florida, just so you know.

I also said talk to several doctors, not just one. I am sorry that you are down on Doctors and yes, there are some as you describe, but they aren't that numerous.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Florida AG was picked by DeSantis because he is anti-vaccine and anti-mask and for no other reason was he chosen by DeSantis. I live in Florida, just so you know.

I also said talk to several doctors, not just one. I am sorry that you are down on Doctors and yes, there are some as you describe, but they aren't that numerous.
Yes anyone considering medicine should fully run their own investigation thru trusted sources whether or not they should take a medication. I am providing information from Attorney Generals of different states. The Florida AG gave the case that it hasn't been properly studied for it's efficiency. Are you suggesting he's lying to the public? Let me also remind you of the current Texas lawsuit against Pfizer:

Texas attorney general sues Pfizer, claiming vaccines didn’t end pandemic quickly enough

From the story:

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton accused drugmaker Pfizer of fear-mongering and lies about the effectiveness of its COVID-19 vaccine, which the company insinuated would end the pandemic, according to a lawsuit Paxton announced Thursday.

“In a nutshell, Pfizer deceived the public,” reads the 54-page lawsuit, filed in a Lubbock state district court.

The lawsuit alleges Pfizer “engaged in false, deceptive, and misleading acts and practices by making unsupported claims regarding the company’s COVID-19 vaccine in violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.”

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have my own brain as well.

I guess my experience is my experience and I have seen adults get tetanus even though they have had vaccines as a child.

Same with vaccinations like the MMR vaccine. My titers were tested to see if I needed an MMR booster, and sure enough mybtiters were low. So, I was vaccinated.

Unlike you, I'm not willing to take the risk.
You did take a huge risk.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m in Mexico. Ivermectin over the counter at any pharmacy. Want me to bring you home some?

It works almost as good a chicken soup.
I got mine at the feed store.
Kills covid for pennies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all say Trust the science, but when science disputes the narrative the government is pushing, then you all call it a conspiracy theory.
Let me ask this..
Who are the real science deniers?

Hugs

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes anyone considering medicine should fully run their own investigation thru trusted sources whether or not they should take a medication. I am providing information from Attorney Generals of different states. The Florida AG gave the case that it hasn't been properly studied for it's efficiency. Are you suggesting he's lying to the public? Let me also remind you of the current Texas lawsuit against Pfizer:

Texas attorney general sues Pfizer, claiming vaccines didn’t end pandemic quickly enough

From the story:

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton accused drugmaker Pfizer of fear-mongering and lies about the effectiveness of its COVID-19 vaccine, which the company insinuated would end the pandemic, according to a lawsuit Paxton announced Thursday.

“In a nutshell, Pfizer deceived the public,” reads the 54-page lawsuit, filed in a Lubbock state district court.

The lawsuit alleges Pfizer “engaged in false, deceptive, and misleading acts and practices by making unsupported claims regarding the company’s COVID-19 vaccine in violation of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.”

I'm sorry, but Texas holds no weight with me either.

God told you to get the vaccine, as he did me. He also told me to get the boosters, as I prayed about them as well.

Should I not listen to God? Isn't that also what I told the OP? Pray about it along with talking with doctors?

I am sorry, I just don't trust Red States, as I am sure there are people here who don't trust Blue States.

You did take a huge risk.

The only risk that I took was that I might have an allergic reaction to any of the vaccines. Anything that you put into your body that isn't already a part of it, is foreign and you are taking a risk by putting into your body, that includes food.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think we can compare the tetanus vaccine with the COVID vaccine. And probably off topic.
I know zero of tetanus. Never knew anyone getting it.
At this late hour we know the covid deal is a planned attack, with the attackers brewing up and getting rich off the "vaccine" (that is not a vaccine).
This entire scam is a test to see who will follow the antichrist since the vaccine crowd believed those that want earth's population cut in half. Those people brought us the miracle vaccine from hell.
Seems most people have lost discernment.

Reactions: Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On TV commercials here they are saying to get the new booster....called SpikeVax...they also mentioned rare occurrence of something to do with the heart.

So that's why I was wondering whether to get it since I don't come into contact with many people.

Also, since my mom is homebound (only sees me), 93 and has an irregular heartbeat, I thought maybe she shouldn't get this booster.
Well I won't tell you not to get it. But some of the states AG's are arguing against this new booster that it hasn't been tested properly and that Pfizer has lied about the efficiency. I posted on it in posts #37 & #45. Which concerns me. I agree on parts with @Naomanos that you should seek God on the matter but we differ on the other matters. I know my doctor was pushing the booster on me which God told me to stay away from. But I think God gives advice to individuals based on their health and mine is probably different than yours. So you should ask God.

The AG of Florida did say people aged 65 and older should consult their doctor on the matter carefully.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It has become survival.
Yes stay away from doctors.
Ask your doctor about ivermectin.
Watch the propaganda that comes from his mouth.
Same propaganda about hydroxychloroquin.
People in africa take it with no side effects.
Watch the lies doctors tell of the actual cure for covid.
My doctor is on the board in a hospital in florida.
Well he was before prescribing ivermectin to covid patients 2 or so years ago. They kicked him out.
He healed hundreds of people.
We have been duped . big time.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did not tell anyone to get the booster.
Like i said, it is as if people have lost all discernment.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but Texas holds no weight with me either.

God told you to get the vaccine, as he did me. He also told me to get the boosters, as I prayed about them as well.

Should I not listen to God? Isn't that also what I told the OP? Pray about it along with talking with doctors?

I am sorry, I just don't trust Red States, as I am sure there are people here who don't trust Blue States.

The only risk that I took was that I might have an allergic reaction to any of the vaccines. Anything that you put into your body that isn't already a part of it, is foreign and you are taking a risk by putting into your body, that includes food.
You really need to do a little research.
Those vaccines are not vaccines.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the origional 2 because 4 people I knew died from origional covid..

I think those 2 shots are why I hardly had any symptoms
Give GOD the Glory for not getting so sick.
He alone .
That shot will get zero praise from this lamb .
I know both vaccinated and unvaccinated that both got sick and both had mild symptoms .
I know both vaccinated and unvaccianted that both got sick and got very serve symptoms .
I know both vaccinated and unvaccinated that both got sick and died .
I know both vaccinated and unvaccinated that neither got sick at all .
GOD ALONE is who keeps our health and whatever HE does allow us to suffer
HE can heal us . Either way NO man or any dies before GOD decides their time is up .
And if our time is up , ITS UP . If its not up , THEN its not up . GOD ALONE is the one who will be given
ALL praise and all thanksgivings .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did not tell anyone to get the booster.
Like i said, it is as if people have lost all discernment.
And so it begins, let the games commence.

fa6.jpg

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also know of people that died from COVID and that was before the vaccines were available.

The truth is the vaccines can be trouble. But Covid without the vaccines can also damage organs permanently. People that are antivax are playing with fire.
The only way you can say that is through ignorance of the "vaccine".
We know for a fact how to kill it with no doctor around, or vaccine that has indeed killed thousands.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way you can say that is through ignorance of the "vaccine".
We know for a fact how to kill it with no doctor around, or vaccine that has indeed killed thousands.
Let's not turn this thread into another vax hate thread, we already have too many of those, over-posting nonsense in an attempt to drown out solid reasoning seems to be the norm for these threads. Nothing new here.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful