Anyone going to watch the Presidential debates?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a one issue voter, aren't you?

You must really trust the Republican Party to provide you with God's choice for President or any other office....

yet, I am called the 'big government' democrat

ha
According to Kamala keeping abortion legal is THE ISSUE! I heard her say it!

Biden, Harris, and Abortions Late in Pregnancy

Harris has sponsored legislation, the “Women’s Health Protection Act,” that explicitly provides for legal abortion after viability when “the treating health care provider” thinks it necessary for the mother’s “health,” and that later adds that all terms in the law should be construed “liberally.” She has also sponsored separate legislation to provide federal funding for abortion, with no time limitation in the bill text; and to require state governments to pay for abortions, again with no time limitation in the bill text. During her presidential campaign, she said that she would require states to show the Justice Department that any changes in abortion policy they intended to make conformed to the Women’s Health Protection Act.

Biden, too, sponsored legislation while in the Senate to make abortion legal after viability when needed to protect “health,” with the text not specifying physical health.

Source:
Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Would Protect Abortion at Any Stage | National Review

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alleged Christian men who wrote the Three-Fifths Compromise into the Constitution, owned slaves, forcibly removed Indigenous people from their lands, and denied women the right to vote. President Thomas Jefferson fathered several children with his slave, Sally Hemings.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What about the innocent babies being killed in America--right now! This very second!

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... trying to vote out an authoritarian leader and would been dictator, in order to continue our representative form of government

Are you referring to the man who declared he wasn't an Emperor, and then used his "pen and phone" as an Emperor granting "residency" to illegal immigrants; or spying on and subverting an opposition candidate; or not replenishing the Military's inventories; or not responding to the H1N1 and it's estimated 151,700 to 575,400 world wide deaths; or creating Libyan chaos and leaving an Ambassador and three others to be murdered, and others fighting for their lives?

THAT Authoritarian/Dictator?
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why wouldn't Democrats want to talk about our country being a Republic? We are currently trying to vote out an authoritarian leader and would been dictator, in order to continue our representative form of government
Empty accusations! What I said was straight up truth. Sorry about your poor brain stem. Law and order is authoritarian, there is no way around it. You cannot confront bank robbers and say, Let's take a vote. You are pushing drugs on children....let's take a vote. Cowardice has it's own punishment, if you do not stand for what is right, evil will reign. Do you have issues with authority....Did your daddy spank you too much.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Seven of Nine said:
Alleged Christian men who wrote the Three-Fifths Compromise into the Constitution, owned slaves, forcibly removed Indigenous people from their lands, and denied women the right to vote. President Thomas Jefferson fathered several children with his slave, Sally Hemings.​

... are you referring to Kamala's family history, where her family OWNED SLAVES?

Yeah, I'll vote for someone who criticizes American Slave History, only to find out that her FAMILY was PART of Slave Ownership History.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not accept freemasonry as Christian
You do not have to. Oh my gosh! You sound like BLM.....get over it. If you trace everyone's ancestry back far enough most of our ancestors were slaves at one time. Do hear the Jews whining about they were slaves. Conspiracy theories belong around campfires with other ghost stories. This country has been around for 200 years....where do you see Freemason beliefs....maybe they are hiding under your bed.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alleged Christian men who wrote the Three-Fifths Compromise into the Constitution, owned slaves, forcibly removed Indigenous people from their lands, violated treaties, and denied women the right to vote. President Thomas Jefferson fathered several children with his slave, Sally Hemings.
Ahhh! Do you need some tissue paper for that whine. Or maybe some cheese with that whine...whatever. Are you going to call Christ and the Apostle demonic because they did not condemn slavery. Judging history by modern standards is ludicrous.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't normally LITERALLY laugh out loud, -- and I'm still chuckling! :)

Your Friend,
Bobby Jo
Hey, glad to oblige you. "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine." :)

But I'm serious about being tattled upon. We'll see. There seem to be more tattling toadies on this forum as of late. That's one of the reasons I got off CF. Too many whining liberal snowflakes! I've been on CB for over 2 years, and I have rarely reported a post. Only for blatant pofanity. Oh, and a few posts instructing people to go out and shoot everyone in sight. :(

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, normally voting third party is something everyone should consider. This year, I am doing everything I can to vote Trump out of office. Too risky to vote third party for me to consider.

I'd like to add that the more I listen to Trump speak, the more I lean toward voting for Biden. I know I've mentioned RVAT and The Lincoln Project before, but I'd like to recommend watching the videos of the lifelong Republicans who are speaking out against Trump and who will be voting for Biden instead. I admire the courage of these Republicans to take a stand against Trump and share their reasons for voting for Joe Biden.

Reactions: aspen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will both stand before Almighty God and answer to Him if you vote for two people who have used their authority to keep the killing of babies legal. God help you!

Biden, Harris, and Abortions Late in Pregnancy

Harris has sponsored legislation, the “Women’s Health Protection Act,” that explicitly provides for legal abortion after viability when “the treating health care provider” thinks it necessary for the mother’s “health,” and that later adds that all terms in the law should be construed “liberally.” She has also sponsored separate legislation to provide federal funding for abortion, with no time limitation in the bill text; and to require state governments to pay for abortions, again with no time limitation in the bill text. During her presidential campaign, she said that she would require states to show the Justice Department that any changes in abortion policy they intended to make conformed to the Women’s Health Protection Act.

Biden, too, sponsored legislation while in the Senate to make abortion legal after viability when needed to protect “health,” with the text not specifying physical health.

Source:
Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Would Protect Abortion at Any Stage | National Review

Hmm...

So, are you against the Plan B pill? How about IUDs? How about in the cases of rape or the death of the mother? All kill babies. Of course, prolife voters rarely know where the candidates (the ones they are told to vote for by the Republican Party) stand on these issues. Many don't care, as long as Plan Parenthood Clinics are closed.

The fact is, there is no difference between killing a baby at conception or during the third trimester - it just makes it more dramatic for Republicans to paint a picture of a doctor reaching in and breaking the neck of a perfectly healthy infant, right before it is born - you know, because that is what liberal baby killers do for fun. This is called propaganda, folks.

Late term abortions are extremely rare and they involve fetuses that are terminal. I know of one late term abortion that involved a fetus with only a brain stem - it occurred at the beginning of the final trimester.

I would do everything I could to persuade a person not to have an abortion, but it is ultimately u to the mother and I do not believe only rich people should have this choice.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Everyone has had an opportunity to voice their opinions on the 9/29 debate. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.