Anyone going to watch the Presidential debates?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Also, why should I defend Biden's record ...

... because the only "record" Biden has is getting re-elected, fondling women and young boys and girls, and making his son a multi-millionaire and his brother and sister similarly.

You run from the TRUTH because you're afraid of the TRUTH.
Bobby Jo

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not going to have democracy if you do not have Donald Trump!
Have you ever noticed that when the democrats get together at rallies...It is not about God, most will not wear a cross as a necklace. Some will not say "under God" when they recite the national anthem. Prayers....out of the question!

Did you see the American flag on any of their lapels? No! No surprise. How about displays, did you see the American Flag displayed in the back ground. Did you see any of them condemn the murderous mobs? Did you see any of them stand up for the Police? Who does the police support? What do they do at these protests....they burn the American Flag! The democrats are against this country, its history, and everything it stands for, while embracing China! Are the democrats running on a platform of law and order....they cannot do that! They cannot support God, they cannot support this country.

You know why? Because if they promoted God, law and order, and patriotism they would lose their base because they represent the scum, the criminals, the drug users, the freeloaders.

Ever wonder why on democrat talk shows they really don't talk about what they represent.....what they believe.
What are they going to do, have cheerleaders for abortion....Ra! Ra! 600,000 babies murdered this year, lets shoot for a million next year....vote Biden! Ra! Ra" "Honk if you want communism!"

Confiscations of weapons! What are they going to say, "Criminal careers are way to dangerous! Confiscate the guns so the american families are defenseless. More revolving door courts! Get rid of the police so the unarmed families do not have a chance.... "Do they say, "Do what the police officers tell you to do." No no, what they are saying in writing is that when you are attacked or robbed by a criminal, you should do exactly as they say." They prosecute those that defend themselves and support criminal and justify murderers....They are not going to say anything bad about them. Capital punishment is wrong....put full throttle on murdering babies! You don't think the criminals are for democrats?
Micheal Bloomberg is bailing out violent federal criminals in Florida so they can vote democrat. Bloomberg is communist as well as his billionaire bodies that are funding the murderous mobs. Do you think they are working during the day, do you? Who would employ them? Look at the connections that these communist billionaires have with China.

What they say is that anyone that stands up for the police or their lives or their property....they are white supremacists. They expect us to stand there and watch as they destroy, loot, burn, assault, and murder.

What are they going to say on a democrat talk show..."Our fair share is in your pocket!"
Tax tax tax

Anybody with half a brain stem would know that they and anyone that support them are the enemy of the state.

The democrats congress has committed high treason and Hunter Biden and sleep Joe have profited as they sold us out to China, they are traitors to this country.

you are describing a Christian Theocracy, not a Democracy

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What?? Biden is running for public office. Politicians make promises. You didn't know that?

And when he is elected as the 46th President of the United States, we will see if he delivers on his promises.

You didn't realize he hasn't actually been elected yet?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when he is elected as the 46th President of the United States, we will see if he delivers on his promises.

You called him a "private citizen." Someone who officially tosses his hat in the ring to run for president is no longer just a private citizen, unless you're referring to the fact that he hasn't been seen out in public very much.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You called him a "private citizen." Someone who officially tosses his hat in the ring to run for president is no longer just a private citizen, unless you're referring to the fact that he hasn't been seen out in public very much.

He has been, and still is a private citizen. Are you just nitpicking or are you trying to make a point?

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As a political Independent, I'm not completely confident in Biden, but I hope he can defeat Trump and Trump is removed from office.

Reactions: aspen

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I voted for Kamala

I'm still undecided, to be honest. It's a toss-up for me between Biden and a Third Party candidate. I will not vote for Trump. I didn't vote for him or Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election. I voted Third Party, which was unusual for me since I normally vote Republican.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I definitely don't want a Christian Theocracy established in America. ...

Vote BIDEN, and you won't have Christian ANYTHING in America.

And that fact doesn't bother a non-christian. In fact Liberals have already removed "GOD" from the pledge of allegiance, so it looks like you're well on you way! :)
Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.