Anyone going to watch the Presidential debates?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anybody watched the video I posted yet? I can hear it now,.. "I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message." :p

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then my question is what state wouldn't want to prosecute them? Haven't they caused enough damage by now? How many more lives being lost is it going to take for them to realize that they need to stop being cowards and do something about this!! So pretty soon I will be voting and hope and pray to God that Trump stays in office.

Ummmmmmmm, -- States with Democratic Governors??!?

The Democrats are blaming Trump for the ANARCHISTS burning down THEIR OWN CITIES, when his DOESN'T have the CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to intervene. -- Or maybe you didn't notice that the Police are resigning in WAVES because they've been restricted from stopping these mobs, and if someone IS ARRESTED, they're NOT PROSECUTED:

New Portland DA Says He REFUSES To Prosecute Rioters And ....

Oregon State Police Pull Out Of Protecting Portland ...

The U.S. Department of Justice today identified the following three jurisdictions that have permitted violence and destruction of property to persist and have refused to undertake reasonable measures to counteract criminal activities: New York City; Portland, Oregon; and Seattle, Washington.

Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmmmmm, -- States with Democratic Governors??!?

The Democrats are blaming Trump for the ANARCHISTS burning down THEIR OWN CITIES, when his DOESN'T have the CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to intervene. -- Or maybe you didn't notice that the Police are resigning in WAVES because they've been restricted from stopping these mobs, and if someone IS ARRESTED, they're NOT PROSECUTED:

New Portland DA Says He REFUSES To Prosecute Rioters And ....

Oregon State Police Pull Out Of Protecting Portland ...

The U.S. Department of Justice today identified the following three jurisdictions that have permitted violence and destruction of property to persist and have refused to undertake reasonable measures to counteract criminal activities: New York City; Portland, Oregon; and Seattle, Washington.

Bobby Jo

Let me rephrase that,.. are they (being the democrats in this situation) really all that stupid NOT to let Trump interviene?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posts #69 & #73!

Gotta keep up!
Bobby Jo
Yeah, I did read those posts, no where is it written in the constitution that people can violate other peoples rights by "burning down the city". We went thru the constitution in school. I think you may be interpreting it in a non-legal fashion.

Reactions: April_Rose

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yeah, I did read those posts, no where is it written in the constitution that people can violate other peoples rights by "burning down the city". We went thru the constitution in school. I think you may be interpreting it in a non-legal fashion.

It falls to the individual state constitutions to protect against rioters burning down cities.

That is unless it can be declared an insurrection, in which case I hope the liberal governments promoting the riots are prosecuted for sedition.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me rephrase that,.. are they (being the democrats in this situation) really all that stupid NOT to let Trump interviene?

The States have the National Guard at their disposal. THEY can call up the Guard and enforce control. But THEY DON'T WANT THE VIOLENCE TO END. They think they can blame Trump for what THEY are causing.

And YES, -- satan does DESTRUCTIVE things because it's the core of his essence. But GOD came that we may have ABUNDANT LIFE!

Jhn 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It falls to the individual state constitutions to protect against rioters burning down cities.

That is unless it can be declared an insurrection, in which case I hope the liberal governments promoting the riots are prosecuted for sedition.
I agree. And I would think an insurrection would be limited to taking over the government. I just don't think burning down business is allowed in an insurrection scenario. It's more of an act against society rather than government.

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's called "States Rights". The Feds have THEIR responsibilities, and the States have THEIR responsibilities. For example, a State cannot go to war with another Nation, -- that's the role of the Feds. Likewise, the Feds cannot tell the State that "Jaywalking" is legal or illegal, -- that's up to the States.

So when the Portland DA says he's not going to prosecute the rioters, then it up to the State to either step in or not. The ONLY thing the Feds can do in Portland is send Federal Police to protect Federal Property. They cannot go into the streets to make arrests.

Now in Portland, the City has decided to enact FINES for the Federal Court House riot-fences, which were not "permitted" by their Building Inspection Department.

But let's wait until after the election to see what happens next ...
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

AMEN, and AMEN!

Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unwilling is covered in this act...

So even if the state prosecutors are unwilling to prosecute... federal government is willing.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I agree. And I would think an insurrection would be limited to taking over the government. I just don't think burning down business is allowed in an insurrection scenario. It's more of an act against society rather than government.

If the state governments started openly organizing the insurrection their goose would be cooked. So they need to rely upon BLM to lead the efforts, and they are worried about going too far and having the state step in against them.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unwilling is covered in this act...

So even if the state prosecutors are unwilling to prosecute... federal government is willing.

But FIRST the Feds must declare their intentions:

Attorney General Barr suggests charging protesters with sedition in call to federal prosecutors

... and so far, he's only SUGGESTING ...

Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The States have the National Guard at their disposal. THEY can call up the Guard and enforce control. But THEY DON'T WANT THE VIOLENCE TO END. They think they can blame Trump for what THEY are causing.

And YES, -- satan does DESTRUCTIVE things because it's the core of his essence. But GOD came that we may have ABUNDANT LIFE!

Jhn 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

And that's when they have become even bigger idiots because so far Trump has done everything in his power to stop it. They don't want the violence to end because they think that they can just do anything that they want to,.. and since nothing is currently being done,.. apparently they do.

If the state governments started openly organizing the insurrection their goose would be cooked. So they need to rely upon BLM to lead the efforts, and they are worried about going too far and having the state step in against them.

How could anyone rely on BLM? For the most part they're all a bunch of terrorists.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But FIRST the Feds must declare their intentions:

Attorney General Barr suggests charging protesters with sedition in call to federal prosecutors

... and so far, he's only SUGGESTING ...

Bobby Jo

How long would that take?

Really not long...
Especially since we are almost at 120 days of riots.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How long would that take?

Really not long...
Especially since we are almost at 120 days of riots.

Well Biden has taken 180 years to do anything besides just sit there so who knows?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I have noticed city officials in action with BLM. One gave away the mayors home address, then defunding police, etc. I don't have a good feeling about the USA right now. I'm worried about it. Although, in numbers BLM is quite small compared to the nations population. So far it's just Washington, Oregon, New York.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I have noticed city officials in action with BLM. One gave away the mayors home address, then defunding police, etc. I don't have a good feeling about the USA right now. I'm worried about it. Although, in numbers BLM is quite small compared to the nations population. So far it's just Washington, Oregon, New York.

Yeah, but with the exception of this website you still have to constantly walk on eggshells everywhere you go. Take it from somebody who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.