Are all sins forgiven, adultery or witchcraft or alcoholism or homosexuality?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said this..THE RENEWING of MY MIND has BEEN PERFECT

Now you’ve contradicted yourself..by saying your mind isn’t perfect?
I GOT IT . praise GOD . i should say THE one WHO RENEWS MY MIND IS PERFECT . THE ONE WHO IS RENEWING MY MIND
and showing me HOW to renew it IS PERFECT . HOPE That helps . As for me , NO CREDIT IS TO BE GIVEN .
GIVE IT TO GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
no its not conradiction its misunderstanding on your part , or perhaps my inablity to correctly respond .
The renewing of my mind cometh from CHRIST . Cause it sure dont come from my flesh .
Does that make more sense .
Yet scripture says this.

As we renew our mindswith the Word of God, our life is transformed, which results in the fulfillment of the will of God (Rom 12:1-2). Transformation of life and change of heart cannot take place without renewal of mind. That is a foundational truth of biblical counseling.

As we renew our mind with the Word of God...yet, you’re saying he does it for us?

We renew our minds by feeding on God’s word.. @amigo de christo

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I GOT IT . praise GOD . i should say THE one WHO RENEWS MY MIND IS PERFECT . THE ONE WHO IS RENEWING MY MIND
and showing me HOW to renew it IS PERFECT . HOPE That helps . As for me , NO CREDIT IS TO BE GIVEN .
GIVE IT TO GOD .
Ok, I think we best get back on topic...that was my fault.

Forever learning...Praise God indeed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet scripture says this.

As we renew our mindswith the Word of God, our life is transformed, which results in the fulfillment of the will of God (Rom 12:1-2). Transformation of life and change of heart cannot take place without renewal of mind. That is a foundational truth of biblical counseling.

As we renew our mind with the Word of God...yet, you’re saying he does it for us?
YES . cause without HIS SPIRIT dont expect to be renewed . I am saying NOT ONLY DOES HIS SPIRIT
DO SO , ITS HIS SPIRIT that even puts the desire into our hearts TO DO what HE EVEN SAYS .
YEAH . I tried to tell ya rita . WHEN I SAY there is nothing good in me , my flesh , I DO MEAN IT .
ITS GOD , HIS SPIRIT that by GRACE I DO CLING TOO . And folks thought i was the phrasiee
just cause i expose sin . The more we get in that bible , I TELL US ALL , the more we get in that bible
OH BOY the more we gonna learn . AND EVEN THEN its HIS UNCTION that put me in that book
and even THEN ITS HIS UNCTIONING TELLING ME TO TELL YOU ALL TO GET BACKIN THE BOOK .
GLORY GOES TO GOD . JUST being honest .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
YES . cause without HIS SPIRIT dont expect to be renewed . I am saying NOT ONLY DOES HIS SPIRIT
DO SO , ITS HIS SPIRIT that even puts the desire into our hearts TO DO what HE EVEN SAYS .
YEAH . I tried to tell ya rita . WHEN I SAY there is nothing good in me , my flesh , I DO MEAN IT .
ITS GOD , HIS SPIRIT that by GRACE I DO CLING TOO . And folks thought i was the phrasiee
just cause i expose sin . The more we get in that bible , I TELL US ALL , the more we get in that bible
OH BOY the more we gonna learn . AND EVEN THEN its HIS UNCTION that put me in that book
and even THEN ITS HIS UNCTIONING TELLING ME TO TELL YOU ALL TO GET BACKIN THE BOOK .
GLORY GOES TO GOD . JUST being honest .
God always speaks to my heart first....hence why I asked you questions...that’s how it’s always been from day one.

Then when I believe it’s his word that he is relaying to my mind...I then go and check it out with scripture...which is the Living word of God.

He talks and leads us all very differently...but if we believe we here his word ...then it will never contradict scripture....

That’s how I have learnt all I know through the Spirit....and what about those who can’t read?

I’ve done it again..gone off topic...I best be gone...LOL

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always speaks to my heart first....hence why I asked you questions...that’s how it’s always been from day one.

Then we I believe it’s his word that he is relaying to my mind...I then go and check it out with scripture...which is the Living word of God.

He talks and leads us all very differently...but if we believe we here his word ...then it will never contradict scripture....
so long as the very differently dont contradict the way GOD DO THINGS .
I seen folks use that line and do so dead wrong .
NOT saying you do that but i am saying i seen a lot , yes i said a lot , of folks that use that line
and yet WOW it contradicts HOW GOD would ever have done something
example . IF GOD told me to dress up as a woman to talk to transgender men , THEN YOU BETTER KNOW and TELL ME
WAIT A MINUT amigo , THAT THE DEVIL TALKING TO YOU . just a reminder .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so long as the very differently dont contradict the way GOD DO THINGS .
I seen folks use that line and do so dead wrong .
NOT saying you do that but i am saying i seen a lot , yes i said a lot , of folks that use that line
and yet WOW it contradicts HOW GOD would ever have done something
example . IF GOD told me to dress up as a woman to talk to transgender men , THEN YOU BETTER KNOW and TELL ME
WAIT A MINUT amigo , THAT THE DEVIL TALKING TO YOU . just a reminder .
Well..that’s between them and God.

Every word I believe I hear God speaking to me....I immediately check it out with his word...right, that’s it I must be gone..LOL.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Every word I believe I hear God speaking to me....I immediately check it out with his word...right, that’s it I must be gone..LOL.
as for me , being a man , i would correct it . if i seen anyone dressing up in drag within the church to witness
me being a man would correct it . THERE is a bit of difference in the way men do things and women do things .
BUT i would at least tell you , IF YOU SEE It warn a man to correct it . at least do that .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are way over thinking things my dear friend . Sin is sin and always will be sin .
That is your opinion that I’m over thinking it. To me it matters because the only way I can see to not catch myself in my own trap, to not catch myself by my own words of proclamation …is to not set traps for others that I might find myself caught in. That is all I’m saying. My husband shared a song the other day with me and I loved this: ‘It’s not that I didn’t know enough. It’s that I knew too much’

There is a lot of truth in that…

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

that be the KEY . ANY word you hear etc , ALWAYS CHECK it against the scripture . NOW THAT IS VERY GOOD RITA . YOU DO that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion that I’m over thinking it. To me it matters because the only way I can see to not catch myself in my own trap, to not catch myself by my own words of proclamation …is to not to set traps for others that I might find myself caught in. That is all I’m saying. My husband shared a song the other day with me and I loved this: ‘It’s not that I didn’t know enough. It’s that I knew too much’

Be encouaged my friend . i would like to ask you a question . what do you mean by to not catch yourself in your own trap .
Please explain .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as for me , being a man , i would correct it . if i seen anyone dressing up in drag within the church to witness
me being a man would correct it . THERE is a bit of difference in the way men do things and women do things .
BUT i would at least tell you , IF YOU SEE It warn a man to correct it . at least do that .
Strange the renewing of the mind is connected to Colossians 3:9-11 Do not lie to one another, since you stripped off the old self with its evil practices, [10] and have put on the new self, which is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created it— [11] a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, and free, but Christ is all, and in all.

But at least go find a man to correct it…at least do that!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be encouaged my friend . i would like to ask you a question . what do you mean by to not catch yourself in your own trap .
Please explain .
What I judge others of…nine times out of ten I am guilty of it! It’s always going to bring me down and humble my bold speech. He is going to shit my mouth as I try to squirm my way out from under His feet…His glorious feet which brings about the publishing of peace. No matter how hard I try to lift myself above others as if I don’t need His Grace and Mercy..my own words will condemn me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is your opinion that I’m over thinking it. To me it matters because the only way I can see to not catch myself in my own trap, to not catch myself by my own words of proclamation …is to not set traps for others that I might find myself caught in. That is all I’m saying. My husband shared a song the other day with me and I loved this: ‘It’s not that I didn’t know enough. It’s that I knew too much’

often folks can think they know too much . the key THINK they know it all or etc .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange the renewing of the mind is connected to Colossians 3:9-11 Do not lie to one another, since you stripped off the old self with its evil practices, [10] and have put on the new self, which is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created it— [11] a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, and free, but Christ is all, and in all.

But at least go find a man to correct it…at least do that!
Sometimes folks might be fearful to correct . the main point is that is she is too afraid to correct
then at least get one who will . that was and is the main point .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sometimes folks might be fearful to correct . the main point is that is she is too afraid to correct
then at least get one who will . that was and is the main point .
Correction can only come from God....although he may correct someone through you.

Only God can speak to the heart of his child, and, it’s all in his timing....

Sometimes we can also harden our hearts, from hearing his word...I learnt that lesson and suffered the consequences...never again....my ears are open.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I judge others of…nine times out of ten I am guilty of it! It’s always going to bring me down and humble my bold speech. He is going to shit my mouth as I try to squirm my way out from under His feet…His glorious feet which brings about the publishing of peace. No matter how hard I try to lift myself above others as if I don’t need His Grace and Mercy..my own words will condemn me.
Look i have probably outsinned this entire place combinded before i came or was drawn to Christ .
as far as errors , we ourselves need to repent of said errors . but just cause evil thoughts pop into your mind
as they do into all our minds , dont mean we ought not to correct others who might act out sin .
The more the church looks out for one another and does correct one another , the better off we will be .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction can only come from God....although he may correct someone through you.

Only God can speak to the heart of his child, and, it’s all in his timing....
God does use his people to often correct the errors . So allow me a question .
How come when GOD uses me to correct and to remind do so many often come after me and say STOP
, just let GOD correct them its not your job they say . THINK about that for a bit .
CAUSE IT IS THE LORD who unctions me to correct error when i see the error . AND YOUR RIGHT
HE does so always IN HIS TIME . WHEN GOD unctions me , I must heed the unction and do what i am led to do .
WHEN he shuts my mouth that i say nothing , THEN I TOO must do as he leads me to do . HOpe that helps some .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Look i have probably outsinned this entire place combinded before i came or was drawn to Christ .
as far as errors , we ourselves need to repent of said errors . but just cause evil thoughts pop into your mind
as they do into all our minds , dont mean we ought not to correct others who might act out sin .
The more the church looks out for one another and does correct one another , the better off we will be .
I have found now that God has revealed these flesh thoughts of mine...I understand them....as soon as they try to enter my mind again...I recognise them more or less, straight away.....that has taken a long time for the Lord to get me to this place....I always have to learn the hard way...