Are all sins forgiven, adultery or witchcraft or alcoholism or homosexuality?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God does use his people to often correct the errors . So allow me a question .
How come when GOD uses me to correct and to remind do so many often come after me and say STOP
, just let GOD correct them its not your job they say . THINK about that for a bit .
CAUSE IT IS THE LORD who unctions me to correct error when i see the error . AND YOUR RIGHT
HE does so always IN HIS TIME . WHEN GOD unctions me , I must heed the unction and do what i am led to do .
WHEN he shuts my mouth that i say nothing , THEN I TOO must do as he leads me to do . HOpe that helps some .
Because, the message has to penetrate the heart..only Gods Spirit can do that.

I never said God doesn’t use people to correct, I said the opposite...he may keep using you until his message eventually gets through to them....you know when he’s leading you, it’s like he takes over...but naturally as well..he doesn’t force.

Reactions: Ezra

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have found now that God has revealed these flesh thoughts of mine...I understand them....as soon as they try to enter my mind again...I recognise them more or less, straight away.....that has taken a long time for the Lord to get me to this place....I always have to learn the hard way...
I encourage us all to only read more and more of the bible . the more we feast upon them words and are reminded
of them the more it comes together for us . Be encouaged rita and dont forget , LIFT THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE GLORIOUS
LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because, the message has to penetrate the heart..only Gods Spirit can do that.

I never said God doesn’t use people to correct, I said the opposite...he may keep using you until his message eventually gets through to them....you know when he’s leading you, it’s like he takes over...but naturally as well..he doesn’t force.
I never said YOU said . i said many others have said and that i heard this from others .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I judge others of…nine times out of ten I am guilty of it! It’s always going to bring me down and humble my bold speech. He is going to shit my mouth as I try to squirm my way out from under His feet…His glorious feet which brings about the publishing of peace. No matter how hard I try to lift myself above others as if I don’t need His Grace and Mercy..my own words will condemn me.
Lets all read more and more of the bible . Those words are pure and lovely and they do so refresh our minds daily .
So todays encouragment is , let us get well dug in the scriptures . The more we do this the better off we will be and the clearer
things will get for us . Now raise those hands , IT BE LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you either meant shout or shut..LOL
Yes…I meant “shut”. My mom played scrabble with me for the first time the other night. She is ninety two. She surprised me with big words but one word she put was “shit”. Since she forgets she kept asking “who put that word? Did you?” I couldn’t stop laughing saying “no, you put that word.” She would lift a brow in skepticism “you did that.” I would say “no you did it.” It was fun. She got a kick out of it and liked playing scrabble more than I thought she would.

But yes that was a mistake in the post. o_O

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes folks might be fearful to correct . the main point is that is she is too afraid to correct
then at least get one who will . that was and is the main point .
“Sometimes folks might be fearful to correct…”
It blows my mind that Paul didn’t use his knowledge to destroy a brother who is weak. Why didn’t Paul correct…and assert “I’m telling you now that you are wrong?” or did Paul correct in saying if I destroy a child for whom Christ died, then I sin against Christ being a transgressor against my own body. It could appear Paul is condoning “a lack of knowledge” and “weakness”…which I feel you always point out I have “a lack of knowledge” and “weakness”…but instead (Imo) Paul shows restraint within himself to not use his knowledge to destroy another.
often folks can think they know too much . the key THINK they know it all or etc .
Do you mean in malice be childlike…but in knowledge be a man?

You say I think too much I have learned a lesson from scrabble. The rules are there. They are simple yea? But with my mom surprisingly that the one rule she couldn’t grasp is taking turns. We had to suspend that rule and our no longer taking turns but instead building words together. She would even ask me if I had a “t” or an “I” and we traded letters. But then my granddaughter who is six understands “turn taking” but not the crossword puzzle style. While with her, we have to suspend building off the crossword and let her little Six year old mind place her words wherever she chooses, regardless of if they connect or not. If we remained strict to the rules…then neither would be able to participate. Point is…I learned in this “adjustment” it is either “strict rules that exclude others from participating” or “suspending” and “adjustments” that allows them to participate ….to me this is what Paul was talking about with the weak brother.
if we are unwilling to give any grace for our strict rules then we may miss out on love. If I’m being honest …and maybe I’m wrong…I don’t think you like me much. I always get a backlash when we interact as if the way I come at the board doesn’t follow the strict rules and because of that..I’m not fit yet to participate. Maybe I’m wrong. I keep getting that I lack knowledge or I’m weak…if that true then as you say I can see why you say “I fear for them”…

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.I’m not understanding the miscarriages?
a miscarriage in the natural mean the child did not make it to full birth. in Church a person can go through the motions of thinking they are saved. i know a woman in her 60.s thought she was saved a long time ago. but the Holy spirit spoke to her she just got saved . we have the sower of the seeds . some fell by the way side some fell on stony ground some fell among thorns. some fell on the good ground

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
what do you consider renewing .
? renewing comes through repentance. refreshing
Renewing of the mind comes after we have become “ Born Again “..Spirit gives birth to spirit “

There is no renewing of the mind without the Holy Spirit...we must be Born Again.

• Love
Reactions: Pearl

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
a miscarriage in the natural mean the child did not make it to full birth. in Church a person can go through the motions of thinking they are saved. i know a woman in her 60.s thought she was saved a long time ago. but the Holy spirit spoke to her she just got saved . we have the sower of the seeds . some fell by the way side some fell on stony ground some fell among thorns. some fell on the good ground
They are Born Again then they are saved, the two happen at the same time..

We are Born Again and saved from eternal damnation.

• Love
Reactions: Pearl

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
let me ask a question to those posting How Secure are you in your salvation ?..
How secure are you?

As a Born Again..I’m secure in Christ...the Holy Spirit/testifies with our spirit all day every day that we are children of God...from day one!

• Love
Reactions: Pearl and Ezra

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Renewing of the mind comes after we have become “ Born Again “..Spirit gives birth to spirit “
yes and no a Christian must renew refresh the mind all the time. romans 12:1-2

Romans 12:1 KJV​

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. how do we become a living sacrifice ? Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
HOW DO we be crucified with Christ.. ? take up our cross deny ourselves and follow him. . we have a tendency not follow directions get off on the wrong path. this dont mean we lost our salvation it means we missed the target have get back on track.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed ( CHANGED ) by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
TAKE the old man off and put on the new

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
miscarriage
i am seeing this in our area baptized in Jesus name for the remission of sins . water baptism has nothing to do with salvation other than it follows .the shedding of Blood is for the remission of sins