Are the Jews Jealous of Christians' Salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the Jews don't believe that faith in Christ is the key to salvation, nor that God has opened up salvation to the Gentiles, why would there be any jealously whatsoever? Romans 11:11 just doesn't make much sense to me. Does it to you?

Reactions: GracePeace

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the Jews don't believe that faith in Christ is the key to salvation, nor that God has opened up salvation to the Gentiles, why would there be any jealously whatsoever? Romans 11:11 just doesn't make much sense to me. Does it to you?
I've heard some Jews who eventually believed were jealous that they could sense the presence of God with the Christians very strongly all of the time, but only very faintly with the Jews, and only on the high holy day (Yom Kippur).

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard some Jews who eventually believed were jealous that they could sense the presence of God with the Christians very strongly all of the time, but only very faintly with the Jews, and only on the high holy day (Yom Kippur).
Very true and scripture back it.

2 Corinthians 2:15-16 - For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life.

Reactions: GracePeace