Are the sheep and the goats being separated on earth right now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is worship.....there are only two players, God and The Beast. The real and the false, the genuine and the counterfeit ....The Seal of God and the Mark of the Beast.
You want to learn how to discover a counterfeit? study the real! Familiarity with the real will make the counterfeit easy to recognise.
If God's "seal" is not the Gift of the Person of His Holy Spirit, "another Comforter", then what else would you imagine, or be told that it is?
But, before you answer, please examine and study Rom. 8:1-17
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, just look at our Prime Minister. He ‘appears’ an idiot , loonie and goon.

But, to me everything is very well planned. They are not in leadership in the world to make it better. They are ALL in leadership to destroy everything under their hands. Trump is holding back the flood under the hand of God.

He is Gods tool. They are so angry and hate him for that reason. He is slowing down their tide of destruction. ( doesn’t matter if ‘he’ knows God or not. God is using him.)
Of all the countries, your country is still the best . Our man has all but killed off our country...same in UK

Their is a masters plan behind it all. They are not loonies, but chosen for the job.

But praise God, when “ The cup is full” God will bring forth His Master Plan. As I see it.

I don't know anything about Canada or the Prime Minister - the news I read doesn't report on other countries. If America is the best then we're in trouble. So you think these loonies are placed into office by design to destroy the country? Who by - the illuminati, or are you referring to Satan doing it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if one wants to know about the sheep and goat separation, just take a look at it's precursor, or forerunner. Genesis 30:25-43. and read the aftermath, Genesis 31.

PICJAG.

How do those verses inform about the sheep and goats?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MoB is meaning "mark of the beast".
It's not of religious origin in any way, but rather will be practical according to the necessity that it will be addressing, which will be money going completely digitized. We are almost there now, but our current economic system is doomed to failure, hence I believe is why they are pushing the new 5G Technology so rapidly.
They are NOW in the process of launching 20,000 (twenty thousand) satellites in low earth orbit. They hope to have it completed by 2020. Google it!
Bitcoin is one of a few others, and is a trial run to the New Economic Paradigm (NEP) of ALL digitized money. As a Born Again Christian I urge all Christians to stay away from it!!!
Not only will their NEP it be practical, but in conjunction with UBI (see below), it will appeal to the needs of the flesh, for food, clothing, shelter and medical services.
We all are literally facing the prophecy of Rev. 9, where/when 1/3 of men are slain-killed off in the Euphrates River region. Will it be WW3??
I believe so! Those 4 angels are bound, prepared, and shall be loosed for only that purpose!
An hour, a day, a month and a year, IS A DATE of when it shall take place! It's specific! But ONLY God knows that date.
The vehicle that will deliver/manifest the " MoB" has been and is now being experimented with in several countries, by running pilot programs for gathering data for future use. It's called "Basic Universal Income"- UBI.
You owe to yourself to research it.
The Secretary General of the UN endorsed it, and urged all nations and countries to experiment with the concept.
He said that UBI will eventually be required for every nation. How soon is "eventually"??
After Rev. 9 takes place, it surely will be required.
But Christians are to beware
, and continue to trust God for all their needs, and not some NEW GLOBAL government program.
It surely will divide the "Goats from sheep" and the "Tares from the Wheat". Please read those parables in the KJV.
Who then shall love Lord more than mother, father, husband, wife and/or children? Mat. 10:37-38
It surely will be then, that "temptation" shall be upon all the world. But we who DO KNOW God and our Savior, the Lord Jesus are promised, that He will keep us from that hour.
Rev. 3[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth"
Our current economic system will collapse, and at that point the Banking elite will introduce their NEW Economic paradigm through the UN.

Wow. That's overwhelming. I read there is a heavy push for 5G and many are worried about its cancer-causing prosperities. I know something is coming I feel it in my bones.

So that's why the globalists are trying to destroy the respective countries - to issue in the U.N. and institute a one-world government?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep reading about the unhinged left and it seemed to me that the sheep and the goats are being separated early. Has anyone else thought this?

Matthew 25:33

“And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.”
Yes, the sheep and goats are separated now. The sheep follow God's Word but the goats always "butt".

"But, science says the Bible is wrong..."
"But, the other religious teach things that are as moral as the Bible..."
"But, the Bible says we shouldn't judge people..."

Butt butt butt :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do those verses inform about the sheep and goats?
Romans 15:4 "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope".
Just read an see what happen there.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If God's "seal" is not the Gift of the Person of His Holy Spirit, "another Comforter", then what else would you imagine, or be told that it is?
When the Spirit of God comes he convicts of sin, of righteousness and of judgement. John 16.8....all these are Law connected.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The issue is worship.....there are only two players, God and The Beast. The real and the false, the genuine and the counterfeit ....The Seal of God and the Mark of the Beast.
You want to learn how to discover a counterfeit? study the real! Familiarity with the real will make the counterfeit easy to recognise.

You don't understand how the unsaved "world" worships! It's all about fear and compliance to "the rule of law".
Now, for we who believe in Jesus, we worship and love God the Father through Jesus, out of the proof of His Love towards us first, by sacrificing His only begotten son, so that we may believe in him, and receive the free Gift of His Eternal Life!
That's all it is, though some like yourself, want it to be more, such as "compliance to the rule of "The Law"...being that of Moses!
But wait up! Isn't that how the unsaved worship?
Don't they live in fear, attempting to be in compliance to the laws of man?
Yes! It is.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don't understand how the unsaved "world" worships! It's all about fear and compliance to "the rule of law".
Now, for we who believe in Jesus, we worship and love God the Father through Jesus, out of the proof of His Love towards us first, by sacrificing His only begotten son, so that we may believe in him, and receive the free Gift of His Eternal Life!
That's all it is, though some like yourself, want it to be more, such as "compliance to the rule of "The Law"...being that of Moses!
But wait up! Isn't that how the unsaved worship?
Don't they live in fear, attempting to be in compliance to the laws of man?
Yes! It is.
God's Law his the law of life. Transgress it and death results. Yes, Jesus died for our sin but that does not give those who believe in him permission to be lawless, in fact doesn't the scripture say we will all give account of ourselves. Will you say, Jesus died for my transgression so now I can disregard the law that demanded he die?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. That's overwhelming. I read there is a heavy push for 5G and many are worried about its cancer-causing prosperities. I know something is coming I feel it in my bones.

So that's why the globalists are trying to destroy the respective countries - to issue in the U.N. and institute a one-world government?
Yes! The UN is the image of the beast.
Since its founding, it has been limited, because for now, it has been very busy in recording and "practicing world law", by being a dutiful student of observing, and over seeing the disputes of nations and countries. It has been building its own "library", through the logging in of "case histories", to use in the future, when it shall take its intended position, of finally being established as The One World Government of the earth.
The motto for the world religion then is/will be "Save The Planet".
The founders of the UN, are the wealthy elite of world bankers (such as the Rothchild family), and several other world financiers, all of whom are members of the Illuminati. They quite literally do "worship the dragon", being known as"Luciferians".
In all reality, they literally create the money, and therefore also run the show!
Yes, I know! They, who are of the weak minded, call it "a conspiracy". And it indeed it is, but not in their derogatory way of meaning. It is rather the elite's conspiracy against the sovereignty of all nations.
As the book of Daniel reveals, "horns" are always in the masculine, depicted as powerful, worldly men. Never are they of the church (fallen or not), which is always shown to be as feminine.
The US is the 2 horned lamb like beast (of youth), that speaks like a dragon (deceptively). It does the UN's bidding, directly or indirectly, by making fire come down from heaven (smart weapons) in the sight men.
Since the Roman Empire, the 10 horned beast has been evolving, and is now in its final stage of the EU, but as of yet, it is still in the evolving process. At the moment, it consists 28 countries that are in union with it.
The 10 horns will not be seen or known of until near the very end. Though they were spoken of, way back in Daniel, they are still remaining as prophecy unfulfilled.
After WW3 in the "Euphrates" region, as revealed in Rev. 9 of 1/3 of men killed off, the EU will lose 18 of those 28 countries, either by way of obliteration or the merging of damaged governments of countries, which will then ultimately make up the 10 horns. It will not be a long drawn out process to achieve, given the fact that the world then, will be in an utter state of shambles and complete chaos, (Latter part of Rev. 9).
It is at that point, that the MoB (of the 10 horned beast) will be manifested and implemented, and all people involved with it, shall cease to repent towards God. (Rev. 9:20-21)
The separation of the goats from the sheep will have taken place! The "falling away" from will be finalized. The next event following that, is Jesus returns in flaming fire, in the fullness of his Glory, FOR HIS Saints, while everyone else, who "are none of His" shall be destroyed. Rom. 8:9; 2 Thes. 1:7-10
These Are The 13 Families In The World That Apparently Control Everything

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say you have short circuited.
If you are going use such an analogy, it is not I.

I am holding on to only the "positive" end (His Grace), leaving the "negative" end (the Law) alone, while you are trying to hold onto both ends of each, at the same time.
Therefore, you have short circuited and have "fallen from grace".
Gal. 5:4.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. God's Law his the law of life. Transgress it and death results.
2a. Yes, Jesus died for our sin but that does not give those who believe in him permission to be lawless, 2b. in fact doesn't the scripture say we will all give account of ourselves.
3. Will you say, Jesus died for my transgression so now I can disregard the law that demanded he die?
1. God's "Law of faith" in His Grace, through belief in Jesus, says that we shall Live. John 3:18; Rom. 3:27.
2a. Then you have not understood altogether Mat. 5:19-20. Both the least and the great are "in the KoG"
together.
2b. That scripture is talking about judgment NOW, while we are in this flesh, hoping for Jesus' soon return. It's not judgment unto condemnation, but rather chastisement and/or His blessing.
3. See my answer in #2a.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

The three Matthew_25 parables covers the period of the Millennium Age. The parable of the Bridegroom/Ten virgins is about the Wedding Banquette at or very near to the start of the last Age, i.e. the Millennium Age. The Parable of the Talents is about Satan's good and faithful servants using money to oppress the people of the earth such that they have no time to consider the thinks of the Kingdom of God established at the beginning of the Millennium Age. The Parable of the Separation of the Sheep and the Goats is a description of the final judgement of those who call God/Jesus Lord, Lord.

In Ezekiel_34:17: - "'And as for you, O My flock, thus says the Lord God: "Behold, I shall judge between sheep, i.e. the flock that calls me Lord, and sheep, i.e. the flock that does not call me Lord, and then, between rams, i.e. the flock of sheep who have a heart after God's heart, and goats, i.e. the flock of goats who have a Hellenistic Heart which is not after God's heart."

The parable of the separation of the sheep from the goats is an explanation of how the sheep will be separated from the Goats which is based on the respective flocks activities is showing their heart's desires to bless those around them. Because they had the fruit of the spirit, the fruit, i.e. their good works, that showed God's heart to the people around them, the rams and the Goats could be separated within that flock of those who called God/Jesus Lord, in the initial separation of the one flock from the other.

Those that are found to have been renewed such that they had a refurbished heart after the heart of the Father entered in to receive their inheritance of the whole earth. The Rams were dispatched into the Lake of Fire because they were not recorded in the Book of Life.

Now your question of, "Are the sheep and the goats being separated on the earth right now?" has two answers with respect to the time frames in which they occur.

Ephesians _4:22-24: - 22 Put off your old nature which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful lusts, 23 and be renewed in the spirit of your minds, 24 and put on the refurbished nature, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.​

The above verses explains how the separation is occurring at this present time where the people who have repented of their sins and are prepared to renew their minds and put on the refurbished nature of God to live their lives with God are being transformed into the sheep of God's fold.

Whereas, the people who belong to the flock of Goats have said that they repent of their sins, but they do not renew their minds nor do they put on the refurbished nature created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.

Then at the time of judgement before the judgement seat of God the comingled flocks will be finally separated into their respective heart natures based on their righteousness and holiness. As said above, this will occur at the very end of the Millennium Age when Christ comes in all of His Glory.

Shalom

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! The UN is the image of the beast.
Since its founding, it has been limited, because for now, it has been very busy in recording and "practicing world law", by being a dutiful student of observing, and over seeing the disputes of nations and countries. It has been building its own "library", through the logging in of "case histories", to use in the future, when it shall take its intended position, of finally being established as The One World Government of the earth.
The motto for the world religion then is/will be "Save The Planet".
The founders of the UN, are the wealthy elite of world bankers (such as the Rothchild family), and several other world financiers, all of whom are members of the Illuminati. They quite literally do "worship the dragon", being known as"Luciferians".
In all reality, they literally create the money, and therefore also run the show!
Yes, I know! They, who are of the weak minded, call it "a conspiracy". And it indeed it is, but not in their derogatory way of meaning. It is rather the elite's conspiracy against the sovereignty of all nations.
As the book of Daniel reveals, "horns" are always in the masculine, depicted as powerful, worldly men. Never are they of the church (fallen or not), which is always shown to be as feminine.
The US is the 2 horned lamb like beast (of youth), that speaks like a dragon (deceptively). It does the UN's bidding, directly or indirectly, by making fire come down from heaven (smart weapons) in the sight men.
Since the Roman Empire, the 10 horned beast has been evolving, and is now in its final stage of the EU, but as of yet, it is still in the evolving process. At the moment, it consists 28 countries that are in union with it.
The 10 horns will not be seen or known of until near the very end. Though they were spoken of, way back in Daniel, they are still remaining as prophecy unfulfilled.
After WW3 in the "Euphrates" region, as revealed in Rev. 9 of 1/3 of men killed off, the EU will lose 18 of those 28 countries, either by way of obliteration or the merging of damaged governments of countries, which will then ultimately make up the 10 horns. It will not be a long drawn out process to achieve, given the fact that the world then, will be in an utter state of shambles and complete chaos, (Latter part of Rev. 9).
It is at that point, that the MoB (of the 10 horned beast) will be manifested and implemented, and all people involved with it, shall cease to repent towards God. (Rev. 9:20-21)
The separation of the goats from the sheep will have taken place! The "falling away" from will be finalized. The next event following that, is Jesus returns in flaming fire, in the fullness of his Glory, FOR HIS Saints, while everyone else, who "are none of His" shall be destroyed. Rom. 8:9; 2 Thes. 1:7-10
These Are The 13 Families In The World That Apparently Control Everything

There is still a lot about Revelations that I don't know but I do believe that America is something evil. But this is all very diabolical. I just wonder what God expects of us in all this. I'm very sensitive and I can barely stand to read the news it's so evil. For instance, I read yesterday that our government signed into law that they can kill christians.

Now the Government can Legally Kill Christians