Are there any Born again Christians In Here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Squeaky

Jul 30, 2014
shturt678s said:
Thank you for caring!

Only a head's up. After the 1st century, no direct revelations from God, ie, "revelations" only revealed through His Word and creation. However the God the Holy Spirit does prompt one also after the 1st century

Old Jack
I said
I've heard that before but no one has ever been able to prove it. And I have received over 1500 of these kind of revelations in the past 20 years. And I know they are real.
Madad21 said:
I have been getting the exact same warning in my spirit with this person as I have with others here who were like him and are now no more.

Here is the scripture that came to my mind 1 John 2:19 "They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."

I copied and pasted Squeaky's post above and found all the forums that he has been posting the exact same lists and the replies he has made to various arguments.
I would encourage others to do the same. Just copy the first few lines of his lists including the titles and you will see what I am talking about.

To squeaky
Squeaky including the person behind the username can you please tell us what you are really about without mysticism or double talk. If you have real conviction then you should have no fear in revealing yourself and your true intentions here.
In the name of Jesus Christ make it plain to us all what you believe or leave and go your own way.
I said
I would be glad to. What do you want to know. I'm a born again Christian that receives the revelations of Jesus Christ. And I share them with those who are in the meat understanding.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation stop with the Scripture. If these voices in your head don't line up then thy ain't from God

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
What does the phrase "I said" have to do with my question and how does repeating the phrase "I said" serve your purpose?

This is a Trinity Forum, The same trinity backed by scripture. Do you believe that Christ is God in the flesh?
Do you believe that God Christ and the Holy Spirit are of the same substance 3 in 1?

My question is simple please answer it, no more back talk.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Madad21 said:
What does the phrase "I said" have to do with my question and how does repeating the phrase "I said" serve your purpose?

This is a Trinity Forum, The same trinity backed by scripture. Do you believe that Christ is God in the flesh?
Do you believe that God Christ and the Holy Spirit are of the same substance 3 in 1?

Goood grief Madad...it's about time you showed up...about to put this kid over my knee :)

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
Goood grief Madad...it's about time you showed up...about to put this kid over my knee :)
Good to see you again brother!! Im only around for today and then back to study tonight. I have missed you. :D

Squeaky

Jul 30, 2014
Madad21 said:

I said
I just don't want my words mixed up with others. Could you show me trinity in the bible?

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

The only three in one trinity that I have ever found is this one. Dragon, devil, satan.
Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
So he's born again...and for many years even.........but wants to know about the trinity......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Squeaky said:
I said
I just don't want my words mixed up with others. Could you show me trinity in the bible?
You dont want your words mixed up with others? -
Romans 12:3
"For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you."
Rom 2:11 "For God does not show favoritism"

So you are not going to answer my original question, but instead as I expected avoiding the question and hiding yourself.
I could show you all the scriptures that point directly to The Father Son and Spirit as one, but something tells me I will be wasting my time

Why dont you show me the word Monotheism in the Bible?

Squeaky

Jul 30, 2014
RANDOR said:
So he's born again...and for many years even.........but wants to know about the trinity......Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I said
I'm open for any scriptural evidence to prove me wrong. You cant hurt my feelings I have none. But I am a true Christian and enjoy discussing scripture.
Madad21 said:
You dont want your words mixed up with others? -
Romans 12:3
"For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you."
Rom 2:11 "For God does not show favoritism"

So you are not going to answer my original question, but instead as I expected avoiding the question and hiding yourself.
I could show you all the scriptures that point directly to The Father Son and Spirit as one, but something tells me I will be wasting my time

Why dont you show me the word Monotheism in the Bible?
I said
Do you know about the "Are One Delusion"?
THE 'ARE ONE' DELUSION
WE ARE ONE WITH CHRIST AND GOD AND HOLY SPIRIT
IF JESUS IS GOD BECAUSE OF THE ONENESS-THEN WE ARE GOD. NOT SO!
John 10:30
30 "I and My Father are one."
(NKJ)
John 17:22
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
1 Cor 12:12-14
12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body-- whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free-- and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 10:16-17
16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.
1 Cor 3:7-11
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Rom 12:5
5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
John 17:20-23
20 "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
21 "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
22 "And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
23 "I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
John 10:29-30
29 "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.
30 "I and My Father are one."
Eph 4:4-6
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 11:1
1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
1 Cor 11:3
3 But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
Rom 16:25-27
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
26 but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the faith--
27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
1 Cor 1:10
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
Phil 3:16
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
2 Cor 4:13-14
13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I believed and therefore I spoke," we also believe and therefore speak,
14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you.
(NKJ)
xxOneness is all about agreement. John 17-22 Jesus prayed that we may be one the same way that Jesus and God are one. Jesus submitted to every Word of God that shows His agreement. We are to submit to every Word of God to show our agreement.
Jesus prayed John 17-22 that we "are one" with Jesus and God the Father. And that doesnt make us God any more than it made Jesus God to be one with God.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Squeaky said:
I said
I'm open for any scriptural evidence to prove me wrong. You cant hurt my feelings I have none. But I am a true Christian and enjoy discussing scripture.
I'm not here to prove you wrong....I jump for joy at all the scriptures you put up....for the Holy Spirit which is in me....He sees himself....but battling with scriptures...this should not be. Christian vs Christian...that's a big no no.
You should be over joyed we love Jesus as much as you do....this I haven't seen from you.
You should be over joyed....that I'm and we are your brother and sisters in Christ and love you very much...this I have not seen from you.

You come in here and war against yourself......for are we not a mirror in which you look and see your reflection?

Squeaky........do you honestly think the scriptures are new to us......most of us here are way up in age......and are very seasoned in the word...and most of us have our own ministrys......and yes.......we understand the milk and the meat.....
But when someone gets off the milk.......and starts cookin the meat...we all want to make sure its very well done like you say.....solid and good to eat.

You should be over joyed that I and others are born again........so we can join swords and war against our adversary not ourselves.

And Squeaky.....please...just slow down for a moment....I asked you this question days ago.....please tell us what God has done for you that makes you love Him so much.

There are great testimonies out there....sure would love to hear yours......a heathen could care less about your testimony....but other born again Christians love to hear testimonies....because it reminds them of theirs, and they can relate to it......because they to have been forgiven of their sins.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE HIS NAME.

Squeaky

Jul 30, 2014
RANDOR said:
I'm not here to prove you wrong....I jump for joy at all the scriptures you put up....for the Holy Spirit which is in me....He sees himself....but battling with scriptures...this should not be. Christian vs Christian...that's a big no no.
You should be over joyed we love Jesus as much as you do....this I haven't seen from you.
You should be over joyed....that I'm and we are your brother and sisters in Christ and love you very much...this I have not seen from you.

You come in here and war against yourself......for are we not a mirror in which you look and see your reflection?

Squeaky........do you honestly think the scriptures are new to us......most of us here are way up in age......and are very seasoned in the word...and most of us have our own ministrys......and yes.......we understand the milk and the meat.....
But when someone gets off the milk.......and starts cookin the meat...we all want to make sure its very well done like you say.....solid and good to eat.

You should be over joyed that I and others are born again........so we can join swords and war against our adversary not ourselves.

And Squeaky.....please...just slow down for a moment....I asked you this question days ago.....please tell us what God has done for you that makes you love Him so much.

There are great testimonies out there....sure would love to hear yours......a heathen could care less about your testimony....but other born again Christians love to hear testimonies....because it reminds them of theirs, and they can relate to it......because they to have been forgiven of their sins.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE HIS NAME.
I said
I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you all. Its because of that love that I try to edify every Christian I meet. I don't see where you come up with a complaint against me. That doesn't make any sense to me. The second greatest love one Christian can show to another is to edify them. I'm disappointed you didn't see that. Edify is to build a brother up with more and more verses so that they can fight against the wiles of the devil. I'm sharing to edify you and others.

Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
Do we have another robot in our midst? Why has this gone from Born Again to The Trinity discussion?
Mostly likely a wolf in sheeps clothing

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Squeaky said:
I said
I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you all. Its because of that love that I try to edify every Christian I meet. I don't see where you come up with a complaint against me. That doesn't make any sense to me. The second greatest love one Christian can show to another is to edify them. I'm disappointed you didn't see that. Edify is to build a brother up with more and more verses so that they can fight against the wiles of the devil. I'm sharing to edify you and others.
Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)
You have no testimony do you?.....or my friend...that would be the bases...the foundation.....encased in steel, surrounded in God's grace...and you wouldn't be able to contain it.....if you did.
Why......is it....that me....feels attacked instead of edified. The holy spirit teaches us ....not you.

But again...you have not answered my question.
You just throw out more scriptures.
Ya know...we can all cut and paste scriptures here.

You talk and talk about milk and meat.....
So...when you eat it comes out as crap.......that's what's it suppose to be.
When we eat scriptures it comes out Love.....that's what's suppose to be.

I agree.....in edifying a brother so he can fight the adversary....and all the scriptures you put up there....we all know and use in our battles.

You are kind of preaching to the choir here.

Squeaky

Jul 30, 2014
RANDOR said:
You have no testimony do you?.....or my friend...that would be the bases...the foundation.....encased in steel, surrounded in God's grace...and you wouldn't be able to contain it.....if you did.
Why......is it....that me....feels attacked instead of edified. The holy spirit teaches us ....not you.

But again...you have not answered my question.
You just throw out more scriptures.
Ya know...we can all cut and paste scriptures here.

You talk and talk about milk and meat.....
So...when you eat it comes out as crap.......that's what's it suppose to be.
When we eat scriptures it comes out Love.....that's what's suppose to be.

I agree.....in edifying a brother so he can fight the adversary....and all the scriptures you put up there....we all know and use in our battles.

You are kind of preaching to the choir here.
I said
I came in here looking for real Christians. But I keep running across modern day Pharisees.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Squeaky said:
I said
I came in here looking for real Christians. But I keep running across modern day Pharisees.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
(NKJ)
Do you know that a testimony shows others the power of God in your life? That is what RANDOR is asking for. The scriptures alone does not make one comply with 1 Cor 2:4.

This is what I see. You obfuscate your opinions behind scriptures to make it difficult for others to point out the errors in your doctrine. You would be wise to state what you believe plainly so others can post scriptural evidence for your errors. The few words you post that are not from the scriptures are abrasive and condescending, so perhaps it is wisdom that compels you not to say much.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
What I dont get is why he keeps saying "I said" before every post.
The reply before was so he doesnt sound like the others,..what others??
Im confused, doesn’t the Bible say that love is not boastful or proud? (1 Corinthians 13:4)
What about his judgement against us as unborn again modern day Pharisees even though he doesn’t know us?
Doesn’t the Bible say in that same scripture that love does not dishonour others? (1 Corinthians 13:4-6)
I this how someone practices humility?
Someone who says that Christians need to edify each other but has only proved to edify his own words and deny plain biblical reasoning shown to him by others?
So far since this person has been on this forum he has spammed us with lines of scripture all cut and paste, he has ignored biblical debate presuming instead to preach in judgement over us and giving labels to all those who disagree with him.
Is this is what his kind of “Born again” means?

Someone who says one thing but does another?

Squeaky

Jul 30, 2014
lforrest said:
Do you know that a testimony shows others the power of God in your life? That is what RANDOR is asking for. The scriptures alone does not make one comply with 1 Cor 2:4.

This is what I see. You obfuscate your opinions behind scriptures to make it difficult for others to point out the errors in your doctrine. You would be wise to state what you believe plainly so others can post scriptural evidence for your errors. The few words you post that are not from the scriptures are abrasive and condescending, so perhaps it is wisdom that compels you not to say much.
I said
There is no greater evidence of the power of God than the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. Its the way that real born again Christians can communicate with each other and the carnally minded cant follow the conversation. There are many hypocrites out there that claim born again. And the verses reveal the hypocrites.

(NKJ)
Madad21 said:
What I dont get is why he keeps saying "I said" before every post.
The reply before was so he doesnt sound like the others,..what others??
Im confused, doesn’t the Bible say that love is not boastful or proud? (1 Corinthians 13:4)
What about his judgement against us as unborn again modern day Pharisees even though he doesn’t know us?
Doesn’t the Bible say in that same scripture that love does not dishonour others? (1 Corinthians 13:4-6)
I this how someone practices humility?
Someone who says that Christians need to edify each other but has only proved to edify his own words and deny plain biblical reasoning shown to him by others?
So far since this person has been on this forum he has spammed us with lines of scripture all cut and paste, he has ignored biblical debate presuming instead to preach in judgement over us and giving labels to all those who disagree with him.
Is this is what his kind of “Born again” means?

Someone who says one thing but does another?
I said
But I do know you. The Holy Spirit reveals where your at in your walk. If you cant talk in verses that puts you in the milk understanding.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Squeaky said:
I said
But I do know you. The Holy Spirit reveals where your at in your walk. If you cant talk in verses that puts you in the milk understanding.

Ironic you tell me this without using verses

You think that by spamming lines of text you have wisdom?

I weighed you easily using just one scripture (1 Corinthians 13:4-6) where havent I used the word to reveal you?

By your own boasting you call us "hypocritical" "not born again" and "modern day pharisees" anyone who disagrees with you, you accuse of being on milk, and you seem to add to these insults every time you post.

Im sorry we dont meet with your high standards Squeaky, but I am happy with the measure of faith I have been given and I am humble enough to say that like everybody else here I am still learning, still growing in Christ as a work in progress, so you would do well not to forget "God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong." (1 Corinthians 1:27)

You have no idea who I am. and you can attack my intelligence and my faith all you like, But as for me I am immune to your insults and judgments - (Isaiah 54:17) "No weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.

Its not me who refutes you squeaky, that comes from another you do not know.

(Prov 26:4-14) sums this experience up for me.

Thank you for your time.