Are we Christians or Jews?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Look to the left at the top of my post where the picture should be. Then look at the words below that are in blue (it's the second time I've noticed this, I'm the only one I've noticed that has this distinction). Apparently, I present a danger to the status quo comfort zones of traditional belief (in other words...REAL TRUTH is very uncomfortable to this world and is often not tolerated by some). Many people have enjoyed reading what I write and are dedicated to TRUTH, but some react very harshly because it destroys what makes them famous...'MASTER SCHOLARS' (pride),

Every member has the words "Warn Status" in blue text, just below their name. Every member's personal warning status can be seem by some board staff and the member. (I can see my warning status but I cannot see yours.) You are not special like you believe you are.

thisistheendtimes

Mar 3, 2008
I am not going to prove to you or anyone else that Paul was not a Christian.

"Christians" have been silently trained not to 'THINK'.

I could repeat those verses to a 3 yr. old and they would say What was the name before?" and they would say "Oh, so that was the name".

Many verses in scripture that are contrary/opposite to what we've been taught are completely SELF-EXPLANATORY, but the Christian has been indoctrinated to automatically ignore whatever doesn't agree with the common teachings of MAN.

Christians have always enjoyed learning about the 3 manifestations of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit....or creation, salvation, spirit....however you wish to list them)..........this is true...acknowledge this.

Okay,....this learning has been done very enthusiastically because it allows for and encourages VAIN PRIDE (vanity) because the teachings are that MAN and his own ways should be glorified (pastors/ministers/scholars, and churchgoers themselves,....admit it).

MAN is the 6th day creation.....The 'religious people' of mankind are our own 666 (we/3 sixes are our own stumbling block).

Revelation 13:18 "it is a human number".

We have learned alot of perditious beliefs for 19 and a half centuries because, as a whole, we have not been careful to know ONLY TRUTH. So, we are the outcome/result (Son of) of all that perditious teaching ("Son of perdition"). It is now up to each one of us to WANT to be steadfast loyal to the real truth (it is not for me to 'convince' anyone or to "PROVE" anything.

"PROOF" destroys faith ("Christians" were also trained to seek PROOF and lack faith).

Like the townspeople, believers have to learn to simply ACCEPT when the truth that is right before their eyes is OVERWHELMING and they truly do know better (lest Jesus say to you "Woe to you").

All throughout life, there is ALWAYS, ALWAYS SOMETHING/SOMETHING to learn from what a person has to say (even if what you learn or choose to "learn" is that they are QUACKS).....this is a fact and wise people will always choose to "LEARN" SOMETHING.

So, see to it that you do not ever refuse him who is speaking (and maybe even this time there is extra reason not to be anxious to think of me as a quack...

Hebrews 12:25 "See that you do not refuse him...".

I am not a prophet (prophets were ONLY for the O.T.) nor a teacher, BUT...

Who is to say that The Lord hasn't given me an 'unknown knowledge' ("depths of God").?......does it seem that maybe He has?.

thisistheendtimes

Mar 3, 2008
I have never encountered a "Warn Status" before. I/My generation grew up being less judgemental about 'free speech' (but I do realize that today there is more reason for caution...and it IS the wisest decision). It is simply a 'point of view misunderstanding'.

It should be becoming obvious to you now that if Jesus came back to earth in these modern times, He would be met in the same way as your reaction to my writing.....(and The Father's prophets would also likely be rejected the same also).

Everything in the O.T. AND the N.T. concerning laws and rules was said to the JEWS (none of us was alive 2000 years ago....COMMON SENSE), but we were not taught to understand this fact, we were taught to ignore common sense.

In the O.T, the Jews only had The Father to worship.

GOD IN COMPLETION (complete God, God in ENTIRETY) was revealed to humanity by the REVEALING "word of God" (JESUS) that "became FLESH") and hung on the cross....

JESUS is the word of God,...scripture is "THE WORD OF TRUTH",....do you think this knowledge might TURN THE WORLD UPSIDE DOWN?....how about the true name of Jesus devotion....,might that "turn"?.

The Lord never even hinted to me that I should 'share' any knowledge, but He did tell me about "dogs" who simply rather not have a "heart of flesh" toward Him and their fellow human being, but on this forum, I know of no "dogs"....do you?....no I didn't think so (so stop being so defensive about THE TRUTH that I write). Neither are church buildings COMPLETELY full of "dogs".

"Dogs" are those whose hearts are satisfied by 'book learning', self-"works", protocol/procedures, etc. (you have come here to 'explore and learn deeply', no one here is a "dog").

The Lord did 'caution' me about the opposition I would encounter as I 'share' (COMMANDS and rules are for the JEWS of O.T.), yet I learned to conform to "the image of His Son" (instead of conforming to THE BOOK) so I could help those who remain CRUSHED by enslavement to MAN.

2 Timothy 2:15 "rightly handling the word of truth"....(properly understanding and using it).

James 1:18 "Of his own will he brought us forth by the word of truth that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creatures".

"the gospel of our salvation" (Ephesians 1:13).

If you don't think I have the proper "humility" (humility TOWARD GOD),......so what?....WHAT is that to you? (so you don't agree with everything about another person....BIG DEAL!).

John 21:22
"Jesus said to him, "If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? Follow me!" (meaning "FORGET ME,....follow JESUS....I am NOBODY).

With the way I grew up, I am probably the most arrogant and uncaring S.O.B. on this earth (yet I am here).

Luke 6:35 "for he is kind to the ungrateful and the selfish".........(His KINDNESS, that's what I want and receive from Him).

God very GRACIOUSLY gave us salvation ("graciously" expecting/demanding NOTHING IN RETURN.....a FREE gift). Most people on earth don't give GRACIOUSLY, but IMPERIALISTICALLY expecting something IN RETURN (we should not be grateful to an imperialist........and since God desires (His WILL) us to live HAPPILY, be selfish and do things to make yourself happy.

God is not the 'slavemaster controlling dictator of humanity' that we've always been taught to think of Him as.

God's true intent is to teach us how to be more fully human and live justly for PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE (and how ALL can LIVE HAPPILY).

When God spoke to Ezekiel about the "worshippers" who decided to take idols "INTO THEIR HEART", He was telling Ezekiel 'HANDS OFF' (meaning 'don't YOU chew them out, they're all mine')...and, as a rhetorical question, He said "shall I....

Ezekiel 14:3
"let myself be inquired of AT ALL by them?".

God answers all "dogs" HIMSELF with all WICKED, WICKED deception (the STRONG delusion).....the strong delusion is not a future event, it has always been served to the dogs of humanity (your spiritual teachers).

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not going to prove to you or anyone else that Paul was not a Christian.

"Christians" have been silently trained not to 'THINK'.

I could repeat those verses to a 3 yr. old and they would say What was the name before?" and they would say "Oh, so that was the name".

Many verses in scripture that are contrary/opposite to what we've been taught are completely SELF-EXPLANATORY, but the Christian has been indoctrinated to automatically ignore whatever doesn't agree with the common teachings of MAN.

Christians have always enjoyed learning about the 3 manifestations of God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit....or creation, salvation, spirit....however you wish to list them)..........this is true...acknowledge this.

Okay,....this learning has been done very enthusiastically because it allows for and encourages VAIN PRIDE (vanity) because the teachings are that MAN and his own ways should be glorified (pastors/ministers/scholars, and churchgoers themselves,....admit it).

MAN is the 6th day creation.....The 'religious people' of mankind are our own 666 (we/3 sixes are our own stumbling block).

Revelation 13:18 "it is a human number".

We have learned alot of perditious beliefs for 19 and a half centuries because, as a whole, we have not been careful to know ONLY TRUTH. So, we are the outcome/result (Son of) of all that perditious teaching ("Son of perdition"). It is now up to each one of us to WANT to be steadfast loyal to the real truth (it is not for me to 'convince' anyone or to "PROVE" anything.

"PROOF" destroys faith ("Christians" were also trained to seek PROOF and lack faith).

Like the townspeople, believers have to learn to simply ACCEPT when the truth that is right before their eyes is OVERWHELMING and they truly do know better (lest Jesus say to you "Woe to you").

All throughout life, there is ALWAYS, ALWAYS SOMETHING/SOMETHING to learn from what a person has to say (even if what you learn or choose to "learn" is that they are QUACKS).....this is a fact and wise people will always choose to "LEARN" SOMETHING.

So, see to it that you do not ever refuse him who is speaking (and maybe even this time there is extra reason not to be anxious to think of me as a quack...

Hebrews 12:25 "See that you do not refuse him...".

I am not a prophet (prophets were ONLY for the O.T.) nor a teacher, BUT...

Who is to say that The Lord hasn't given me an 'unknown knowledge' ("depths of God").?......does it seem that maybe He has?.
So I should just take your word for it?