Are We Saved by Grace Alone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pop James

Dec 5, 2006
NO Fox I do not think that HE has to rapture us out in order to protect us... but because HE loves those that are HIS......and HE promised to go and prepare a place for us so we could be with HIM where HE is.....For the life of me I can NOT undersatnd how quoting the word of GOD concerning this matter can be called flimsy staements....It seems it is more comfortable for you to belittle/look down your nose at the what I am saying....instead of addressing the scriptures I quote........but thats ok.I am perfectly settled at the conclusion I bring...... The concept NO one has mentioned(at least in these exchanges) is that during daniels 70th week, national Israel, not the church, will be the focus of GODs earthly program. The tribulation period is a building up to the national redemption spoken of in Rom 11:26....where paul proclaims that "All Israel will be saved"....the removal of the Church is evidence that "the fullness of the Gentiles has come in"..then the grafting back into the olive tree will begin. So, without a doubt(there is no argument) that the tribulation period is ONLY about ethnic Israel, NOT the LORDS Church, for the Church is not even mentioned in any way/form or fashion during the great tribulation. Why?...because the New Testament Church( the redeemed) represented by the Elders is gatherd around the throne and this before chapter 6 when the tribulation begins. By the way...the LORDS coming is imminent....we better be looking for it each moment of the day. Instead it seems that too much focus on the second stage of Christ coming...HIS coming in glory with HIS saints .....(which is the event all the signs and warnings in the Olivet Discourse refers to) to judge the unbelieving on earth. The true child of GOD need not worry about this time but to ever be watching for HIS return to gather up HIS elect...those the Father gave HIM from before the foundation of the world......enough for the moment..........regards.Pop