Are we sealed with the Holy Spirit?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I was joking brother and I am still learning, to have the discerment between that which is evil and that wich is good.
I'm a "leftie" and can hook, sometimes, old school style lol!
the wind blows, you cannot see it... The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit....a μυστήριον mysterion.
J.

Sounds like that would make a great song, perhaps we could get Gary Allen to sing it. I have a membership with our amphitheater, and he is suppose to be one of the artists who perform this year.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 1:13 - In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Ephesians 4:30 - And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely, always looking for scriptural lines that would make a great song and transpose it on my guit'
J.

I wish I had some kind of musical talent, other than loving to listen to it. I am making headway on the Piano, however still in the infant stage after at least 2 yrs of owning it, simply do not invest enough time into it.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I wish I had some kind of musical talent, other than loving to listen to it. I am making headway on the Piano, however still in the infant stage after at least 2 yrs of owning it, simply do not invest enough time into it.

I was a worship leader in ministry Robert, played my guit' like a pro.
J.